Supes, Thor, and Spawn run the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tassadar
Warrior Madness Thor, Red Son Superman, and 3rd Age Spawn. Each must get through the gauntlet alone (everyone is ressurected or fully healed), and those that clear it fight at the end. They get fully healed and a 20 minute breather between each fight. Fights are in LA at midnight.

1) People with differing views on the justice system - Daredevil, the Punisher, Judge Dredd
2) Street levelers with jobber auras - Captain America, Batman(no prep, no kryptonite), Spiderman, and Wolverine
3) People who heal very fast - Deadpool, Lobo (no cloning, 1 life), Grey Hulk
4) People with retarded weaknesses - Sandman (Spiderman enemy), the Darkness, and Hydro Man
5) O crap, I just bought that car - Doomsday, Savage Hulk, Solomon Grundy
6) Dead people - Ghostrider, 1st Age Spawn, the Punisher(Angel powered)
7) Bad-ass Babes - Wonder Woman, Witchblade(Sara), Rogue
8) People who are very smart and very powerful - Magneto, Cable(normal), Dr. Doom
9) People who are powerful, but job a lot - Martian Manhunter, current Juggernaut, current Hulk
10) The Final Test - Thanos and Darkseid (Both current power levels with no prep, allies, or gadgets)
Who clears it and who wins the fight afterward (if it takes place) ?

Broly92
Warrior maddness Thor clears it
Spawn most likely will
Red Son Supes loses at 5-10 not sure which
and Warrior maddness Thor wins the battle

Mider
red son supes wasnt nothing to laugh about he could travel faster then thought.

FujiFuu
I say superman and thor each get to thanos+darksied, then lose to them, although #5 could cause a HUGE problem for both, (don't know enough about spawn to say either way)

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider
red son supes wasnt nothing to laugh about he could travel faster then thought.

That, and he beat a legion of Green Lanterns, Wonder Woman, and a bunch of monsters (including Doomsday) in a period of about 20 minutes. Then he survived the explosion of Brainiac which would have destroyed the Earth. Red Son Superman was Superman who used all his powers to their full effects, had little moral restraint, and fought at full superspeed on a regular basis.

MattDay
so he was using his full potential which flash always asks superman about when in battle... "when will you use your full potential?" basically!

Fanboy
10 should stop them if someone likes to argue then they win through the whole gauntlet.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by FujiFuu
I say superman and thor each get to thanos+darksied, then lose to them, although #5 could cause a HUGE problem for both, (don't know enough about spawn to say either way)

A properly written Thanos would be able to take either one on his own, and the same most certainly applies to a properly written Darkseid.

FujiFuu
Originally posted by aliveinboston
A properly written Thanos would be able to take either one on his own, and the same most certainly applies to a properly written Darkseid.
yah... thats what I said

MattDay
if you wrote that many people in a list then said versus superman, everyone would say the team would win, but then they'd be wrong because he did beat all them guys in the comic, and was bloody mental too

Wolverine2006
is third age Spawn the Spawn that has godlike powers and can stop time?

DickBlazer
i see 5 giving them alot of trouble, more than 6,7.
spawn? what's he doing here?
Twhor goes down second, then Supes.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
is third age Spawn the Spawn that has godlike powers and can stop time?

No, thats 2nd Age Spawn.

Tassadar
Originally posted by DickBlazer
i see 5 giving them alot of trouble, more than 6,7.
spawn? what's he doing here?
Twhor goes down second, then Supes.

Spawn is on their level.

Big Sexy
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.