New Mutants vs. Beta Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
New Mutants:
-Cannonball
-Wolfsbane
-Psyche

Beta Flight:
-Persuasion
-Gobyln
-Pathway
-Witchfire
-Manikin: BIO #1, BIO #2

Witchfire isn't allowed to go into her ultimate form here. Who is the ultimate Marvel kid's team?

Broly92
America wins
Canada loses
not meaning to offend

King_Mungi
How does New Mutants win?

Broly92
They don't just saying Originally posted by Broly92
America wins
Canada loses
not meaning to offend
But Wolverine rules

King_Mungi
Well it's not about Canada or US so leave that out of this.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
How does New Mutants win? Blink comes along and kills Beta Flight. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Blink comes along and kills Beta Flight. stick out tongue

If it's a better looking contest than yes, but good old Pathway or Witchfire can go one on one with her.

Broly92
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well it's not about Canada or US so leave that out of this.
Just joking with you man Beta Flight wins

Metalmanx
Hm...this may depend on who strikes first.

Clearly the powerhouse on Beta Flight is Witchfire (she seems completely unfair by the way, Mungi stick out tongue ). Persuasion appears to be pretty damn powerful as well.

But I still think that the first striker can win this. Karma could possibly take over either Witchfire or Persuasion first before the they can do anything. Then Moonstar (Psyche) can create an illusion to distract the one not taken over by Karma, making the other one believe something else is happening. With that distraction, the one being deceived could be taken out quickly, either by Cannonball or Sunspot, both of which move at sub-sonic to sonic speeds.

Wolfsbane is pretty much useless here, unless she's fighting Goblyn, I guess.

I'm basically trying to think of any way that the New Mutants can win this. And I think it's plausible that they could, depending on who strikes first.

If Beta Flight strikes first, they pretty much kick the NM's asses. Mainly due to Witchfire.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm basically trying to think of any way that the New Mutants can win this. And I think it's plausible that they could, depending on who strikes first.

If Beta Flight strikes first, they pretty much kick the NM's asses. Mainly due to Witchfire.

Oh yeah it's possible for them to win, or I wouldn't have made this thread

I agree, but I also agree it can depend on who attacks first as well.

Blair Wind
so Mungi....you in or out shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
so Mungi....you in or out shifty

Out, can't do it I posted in the main tournament thread. So you got lucky cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.