Spawn Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
how would supes do against first age, second age and third age spawn?

Broly92
Oh man! the lesser of two evils Spawn in every age

Mider
lol so spawn turns supes into krytonite and then burns a new S on his body but for Spawn not for supes?

lifeisaglich
what is so powerful about first age and second age and third age spawn? Could someone fill me in?

Tallis
Spawn is basically a god. He controls all the demonic powers, all powers that have to do with the elements, and controls time itself. That is second Age spawn.

First age spawn alone with all his magic abilities which by the way Superman is weak against magic, would kill him.

lifeisaglich
thanks for the info.

First age spawn is going to lose to superman

Superman is weak aganist magic. But that does not mean he cannot overcome it.

Sea King
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
thanks for the info.

First age spawn is going to lose to superman

Superman is weak aganist magic. But that does not mean he cannot overcome it.

um yes it does thats like saying superman can overcome kryptonite.
i mean dude your saying superman's weakness'es can be overcome meanig he has none.

srankmissingnin
I read Spawn from issue 1 to around 100 and just started picking up the newer ones (since the whole Legion thing started). People say all this junk about Spawn being uber powerful and granted I missed around 40-50 issues but the way Spawn is now and the way he was from issue 1-100 would get his has kicked by Superman so hard he'd have to catch the recap of the fight the next day on Sportsnet to even have a clue what happened.

Mider
meh the reason he doesnt use his powers alot is because if he does he goes to hell but now i dont know i think he has unlimited powers now but not on the range of malbolgia

Superboy Prime
Funny thing is Superman has managed to overcome Kryptonite and magic from time to time.

Mider
i think spawn would turn him into kryptonite

lifeisaglich
No I am not saying that.

But its not like superman has never defeated magical being before.

FujiFuu
is spawn even considered a magic character? I thought it was that necroplasm stuff that gave him his powers, is that magic? or just some weird crazy stuff?

grey fox
Originally posted by FujiFuu
is spawn even considered a magic character? I thought it was that necroplasm stuff that gave him his powers, is that magic? or just some weird crazy stuff?

Demons are usually considered magical....

Inhuman
spawn kills supes

Private Pion
Before Spawn can even think he is split into hundreds of tiny pieces, all put into jars and placed around the world at even distances.

Mider
spawn would probably just teleport out of those jars you know

Accel
2nd Age Spawn would win. 3rd Age would lose. 1st Age is iffy.

Milkie
Originally posted by Private Pion
Before Spawn can even think he is split into hundreds of tiny pieces, all put into jars and placed around the world at even distances.

No

Why the hell would jars stop someone who can teleport to hell...

I say Spawn wins in all Ages

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
No

Why the hell would jars stop someone who can teleport to hell...

I say Spawn wins in all Ages
Yeah, Third age is no joke. Just because he lost to Disciple and Kali does't mean he's weak. Hell, he beat the shit out of Reedemer who gave Second age problems.

Milkie
Actually Spawn didn't even want to fight Redeemer.

2nd Age Spawn would have murdered Redeemer.

Accel
Originally posted by Takion
Yeah, Third age is no joke. Just because he lost to Disciple and Kali does't mean he's weak. Hell, he beat the shit out of Reedemer who gave Second age problems.
I find that either jobbing on 2nd Age Spawn's part (when he fought Redeemer) or Redeemer's part (when he fought 3rd Age Spawn).

3rd Age didn't seem any where as powerful as 2nd Age since he lost all his powers as the former king of Hell.

Mider
well just to let you guys know i read on the net that in issue 161 satan fights god or something and in 162 spawn vs the new crazy angel.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
2nd Age Spawn would win. 3rd Age would lose. 1st Age is iffy. what the hell are you talking about. 3rd age loses but 1st age can win. 3rd age is more powerful than 1st age. and a hellspawn and 1st age are supossedly higher than surfer. the only age tat has problems is 1st age.
1st age 6/10
the rest win, no prob.

Mider
so i see that spawn still no longer has to worry about having his powers run out i guess cog lets him use as much power as he wants now huh, supes is messed up then just a few spawn where beating a army of demons and only one spawn died.

kevdude
Was Spawn the movie any good?? Did it show a good portral of his powers? From what i've read here Spawn would win.

Mider
he made his hands like able to climb up walls, he made his cape camifloge him as a wall, he flew, his chains and belt where alive some girl tried kicking him and his belt bite her badly, he healed from bullet wonds and even a rocket launcher i think, he made more then just one chain pop out to help him attach to the wall about two more, his cap turned into metal like substance that went through a mack truck like butter, and protected him from fire, his chains became like a buzz saw to cut a very very large demons head off while his chains where around its neck, he could sprout spikes from his hand, and even bigger knives from around his fist, when the giant demon tried biting his head off his head sprouted BIGGGGG spikes that went through the demons head, he could teleport i would think, he killed ALOT of other hellspawns hundreds by himself, he flew again out of hell, then when some guy tried putting a chip in his body that would ruin the world spawn opened a portal inside him i think and then took the chip out and shot energy at it, no shapeshifting but if clown could do it he probably could and clown teleported im guessing spawn could have done so as well.

bigbran
so no. laughing

lifeisaglich
Yes the Spawn movie was good.

The movie showed just the basic mostly focusing on Spawn's cape.
flight, camoflage, creating shields and barriers.

showed some morphing abilities on spawn suit.

rapid healing.

And teleportation from the normal world to hell.

The movie was fine.

Mider
supes cant beat the green world cause he couldnt beat swampthing, he couldnt beat second age spawn cause that spawn would just stop time around supes and stick him in hell, or drain him of his powers, first age spawn is the most vunrable cause he can run out of power.

Wolverine2006
depends on which Spawn, the most powerful Spawn wuld kill superman in a split second

bigbran
its all of the spawns, if you read.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by kevdude
Was Spawn the movie any good?? Did it show a good portral of his powers? From what i've read here Spawn would win.

You haven't seen the Spawn movie?

... you lucky bastard.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You haven't seen the Spawn movie?

... you lucky bastard.

lol

I didn't know Spawn was so powerful..

Jarlaxle
Ok, spawn has a body made of some type of dead material, which can regenerate....He also wears a symbiote (compare to venom) for a suit....Which can regenerate him, or even protect him while he is unconscious....Im not even going to list spawn's powers...(which include teleportation...)....Spaw can also fly...His body weighs about 500 pounds, so any force he puts behind his attacks is near doubled...(Superman Might weigh 250 pounds max...so therefore if he exherts 10 tonnes of strength in a punch, if spawn does the same, it would be twice as effective because it would have twice the mass behind it (his arm and fists and body would be twice as effective)...Spawn could heal to anything superman could do to him....compare his healing factor to being better than that of venom's...who got the upper half of his body run over by a train and healed in no time...

Spawn wins period......He could teleport superman to the demon world where he controls time, and everything around him, also there is no sun there so superman would be powerless after a while with no way to recharge.

Whittdawg92
Spawn beats any superman. period.

Reaper777
Spawn wins, 1st age might have some trouble, but other than that it should be pretty easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.