I dont care if i lose my friends over this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
Body: Mommy
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three

You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five

You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

Mommy
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . .

One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.

if ur against abortions then post this as I don't care if I lose friends over this.

I dont care if you say this is a stupied thread but im posting this because my friend sent it to me on Myspace and told me to think of this and wanted me to sopread the word to every one so there i showed it to every one think of this.

Soleran
wow

LiL nAstY GirL
cry

A.J
wow.... no expression

rare_fox
I dont like Abortion its sad and wronge it is takeing a life .

Leo.M
That's sad sad

Ladyluck
*is pro abortion* w00t

rare_fox
Originally posted by A.J
wow.... no expression

Ok fine say wow go back to your mommys tummy sand ill kill you how does that make you feel if i kill you befor you ever see light or be abul to walk and go to school play out side or other stuff huh !

Ichigo Kurosaki
Originally posted by Leo.M
That's sad sad

Agreed. sad

A.J
i am now against it, but if i was like this young i woundnt really have a choice

Leo.M
Originally posted by Ladyluck
*is pro abortion* w00t

no expression

Legion_of_Maul
i hate abbortion, it should be done away with, oh and nothing could possible be good about killing one person to save someone that has lived a full life, or god has choson to join him.

Shelbert Lemon
Abortions are my choice to make when and if I ever needed one and I thank you for reminding me of my right to have one.

BlackSunshine
whats wrong with being pro choice?

Legion_of_Maul
*is pro abortion* w00t i used to respect you... sad

Ladyluck
no expression

Well I am. stick out tongue And I'm not going to let some sad little story change my opinion because I can do the same thing for the mother who's getting the abortion.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
i used to respect you... sad

So now you disrespect me because I have my own opinion?

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Abortions are my choice to make when and if I ever needed one and I thank you for reminding me of my right to have one.
maybe you shouldn't of had sex in the first place?Deal with the consecwennces, thats whats wrong with society now, nobody wants to face consequences, thats what shapes you into a better peroson, you don't want to be brats you whole life do you.

rare_fox
Well iff they dont want to get pregnet then dont have SEX!!There is your anser or have perteshon then takeing a god danm life that neaver got a chance to do any thing.

BlackSunshine
maybe you shouldn't of had sex in the first place?Deal with the consecwennces, thats whats wrong with society now, nobody wants to face consequences, thats what shapes you into a better peroson, you don't want to be brats you whole life do you.

thats not right for you to judge anyone for thier choices in life.

PandoraMomo
*is pro abortion* w00t
I totally agree with you.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by rare_fox
Well iff they dont want to get pregnet then dont have SEX!!There is your anser or have perteshon then takeing a god danm life that neaver got a chance to do any thing.

OK What about those women or teenagers out there who were raped or something like that. I dont think its wrong for them to have an abortion.

NineCoronas
This shit is something that's been going around on MySpace. It only matters if you believe in heaven in the first place - and since when are children capable of cognitive thought when they are still in the omb? They can feel pain after 12 weeks. What the f**k? Pro-choice for me.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
thats not right for you to judge anyone for thier choices in life.

*agrees*

Leo.M
Well I am. stick out tongue And I'm not going to let some sad little story change my opinion because I can do the same thing for the mother who's getting the abortion.

Its just so sad, but it is your decision in the end. Unless you got pregnant by then No. I would take your ass to court and make you have the kid big grin evil face

natashia
I am only 8 inches long
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy
If you could see me

Month Three

You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy

Month Five

Mommy, he lied to you.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I don't like him.
Please make him stop!
Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

Mommy
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.

if ur against abortions then post this as I don't care if I lose friends over this.

I dont care if you say this is a stupied thread but im posting this because my friend sent it to me on Myspace and told me to think of this and wanted me to sopread the word to every one so there i showed it to every one think of this.
i like it very much
it is very true.
many say what about womens choice?

i say what about the babys
an innocent life being murdered at the hand of its protector.

Legion_of_Maul
all i'm saying is, if you don't want the baby, don't have sex, thats what sex is for, making children, not for pleasure, or happiness, children, would you kill your best friend? don't say its different because its not, when your grandparents died did you say, ope freedom of choice?

Shelbert Lemon
maybe you shouldn't of had sex in the first place?Deal with the consecwennces, thats whats wrong with society now, nobody wants to face consequences, thats what shapes you into a better peroson, you don't want to be brats you whole life do you. Maybe you should educate yourself a little more on the subject and myself before you judge me. dont go there.... you know nothing about me.

Ive never had an abortion but if I need one for a reason I think is worthy its my choice. Its my body.

NineCoronas
all i'm saying is, if you don't want the baby, don't have sex, thats what sex is for, making children, not for pleasure, or happiness, children, would you kill your best friend? don't say its different because its not, when your grandparents died did you say, ope freedom of choice? Oh, so you flirting with everyone on here is because you want kids? eek! Don't cyber then.

Legion_of_Maul
OK What about those women or teenagers out there who were raped or something like that. I dont think its wrong for them to have an abortion. they can give it up for adoption.

BlackSunshine
Maybe you should educate yourself a little more on the subject and myself before you judge me. dont go there.... you know nothing about me.

Ive never had an abortion but if I need one for a reason I think is worthy its my choice. Its my body.

you are so right

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Oh, so you flirting with everyone on here is because you want kids? eek! Don't cyber then. look, i don't flirt with anyone here, its the OTF and thats the title of the forums, and i'm never gunna see anyone here, besides i'm not having sex with them am i?

NineCoronas
they can give it up for adoption. True.

BlackSunshine
they can give it up for adoption.

BUT thats not YOUR choice to make...its theirs

NineCoronas
look, i don't flirt with anyone here, its the OTF and thats the title of the forums, and i'm never gunna see anyone here, besides i'm not having sex with them am i? The hell if I know. eek!

Legion_of_Maul
you are so right its not your life to take!

BlackSunshine
Oh, so you flirting with everyone on here is because you want kids? eek! Don't cyber then.

boy THAT came out of nowhere

Legion_of_Maul
The hell if I know. eek! then shut the **** up

NineCoronas
its not your life to take! It isn't a life until it's sentient.

PandoraMomo
all i'm saying is, if you don't want the baby, don't have sex, thats what sex is for, making children, not for pleasure, or happiness, children, would you kill your best friend? don't say its different because its not, when your grandparents died did you say, ope freedom of choice?
Your opinion is your opinion.
but who the hell do people think they are that they can order people how to live. what if i told you how to live your life?
its called choice people.
Youi may not like it, but people are always going to be doing things you dont like.
oh, and as far as the sex thing, again, ur opinion. as long as you are being responsible and doing all in your power not to have "a mistake" than i see no problem in it.

LiL nAstY GirL
It isn't a life until it's sentient.

Its a life once the sperm gets to the egg

NineCoronas
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL

It isn't. It's nothing but a microscopic organism that begins to develop into a human being, but it isn't sentient until near the end of pregnancy. To say it's a life once a sperm gets to the egg and call it murder if it's abortion is comparable to calling it murder when antibiotics are used to cure an illness taht is caused by a disease.

Legion_of_Maul
It isn't a life until it's sentient. it is potentially sentient, and how do you know its not sentient, according to the bible god makes you unique and has a special plan for you, would you want to get in the way of God's own plan?

BlackSunshine
Now THAT is very true. But as I said before its a womans choice what they do not any one elses.

PandoraMomo
it is potentially sentient, and how do you know its not sentient, according to the bible god makes you unique and has a special plan for you, would you want to get in the way of God's own plan?
what god?
*waits for the screaming*

Ladyluck
it is potentially sentient, and how do you know its not sentient, according to the bible god makes you unique and has a special plan for you, would you want to get in the way of God's own plan?

And what about people who don't believe in God?

Leo.M
EDIT FOR REWRITE

She's right you know. Its life and ppl are just killing them b/c they cant keep their dick in their pants and can't stop opening their legs even if they don't have protection.

Legion_of_Maul
so if a woman wanted to kill her own husband for money is that spiritually any different? God says if you commit one sin it is equal with any other. stealing a crayon, or murdering countless jews its all sin in God's eyes.

LiL nAstY GirL
EDIT FOR REWRITE

Thought development, while its still legal to be terminated, a baby will have a heart beat. A heart beat. It's one of ths most essential things to life. Its still legal to kill a baby if its shoulders are still in its a mother! Abortion is the worst possible thing. And the mother will never forget the baby she murdered

The Pict
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Your opinion is your opinion.
but who the hell do people think they are that they can order people how to live. what if i told you how to live your life?
its called choice people.

the innocent child doesn't get a choice here.

Legion_of_Maul
She's right you know. Its life and ppl are just killing them b/c they cant keep their dick in their pants and can't stop opening their legs even if they don't have protection. exactly, people! ITS CALLED SELF CONTROLL!

Shelbert Lemon
its not your life to take! Its my body and if something is there that I dont want there, like a mole, it can be removed... simple. why?...because its my right and choice... no one can take that from me. thats how I feel.

Im not cold hearted... I am a mother... but this is about my right to make that chose being its my body. Depending on how it happened and how life would be going through with the pregnancy is what I would use to decide this.... either way its my decision to make. You dont have to support it, me or the fetus I might abort.

Nazgulinthedark
Now THAT is very true. But as I said before its a womans choice what they do not any one elses.

So we should give all pregnant women the right to end any person's life? It is not a woman's right to end her baby's life. She does not own that life.

Legion_of_Maul
And what about people who don't believe in God? what about people who do?

Ladyluck
so if a woman wanted to kill her own husband for money is that spiritually any different? God says if you commit one sin it is equal with any other. stealing a crayon, or murdering countless jews its all sin in God's eyes.

Ok... What's your point? You didn't answer my question, and you went on an irrelevant tangent.

Legion_of_Maul
Its my body and if something is there that I dont want there, like a mole, it can be removed... simple. why?...because its my right and choice... no one can take that from me. thats how I feel.

Im not cold hearted... I am a mother... but this is about my right to make that chose being its my body. Depending on how it happened and how life would be going through with the pregnancy is what I would use to decide this.... either way its my decision to make. You dont have to support it, me or the fetus I might abort. so if you had a husband you didn't like you could just remove him couldn't you, don't say its not the same thing, you know good and well it is.

Ladyluck
what about people who do?

Then they can believe what they want... If they believe having abortions is a sin, then fine. Neither side is wrong. It's all opinion.

Drunken Jesus
Are you saying that masturbation's wrong too?

NineCoronas
what god?
*waits for the screaming* Bible thumping... in the OTF? Egads no!

it is potentially sentient, and how do you know its not sentient, according to the bible god makes you unique and has a special plan for you, would you want to get in the way of God's own plan? It is potentially the next Hitler or potentially the next Average Joe star. What's the difference. You are potentially going to die from an illness in the next year - but it's a life inside of you that is causing this illness - god clearly has a plan for it (so don't kill it!).

Shelbert Lemon
She's right you know. Its life and ppl are just killing them b/c they cant keep their dick in their pants and can't stop opening their legs even if they don't have protection. what if someone rapes your 13 year old daughter and she ends up pregnant and it can cause health problems for her if the pregnancy is carried to term?

you cant judge every situation the same and its her right and her parents right to make....

walk a mile in someones shoes before passing judgement.... its something we should all live by.

NineCoronas
Thought development, while its still legal to be terminated, a baby will have a heart beat. A heart beat. It's one of ths most essential things to life. Its still legal to kill a baby if its shoulders are still in its a mother! Abortion is the worst possible thing. And the mother will never forget the baby she murdered Yeah, but the brain is more important. smile

Ichigo Kurosaki
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
So we should give all pregnant women the right to end any person's life? It is not a woman's right to end her baby's life. She does not own that life.

Hell yea! Now if someone took that womens wife then it would be a different story. What the hell is up with that?

PandoraMomo
While there is no universal agreement on the definition of life, scientists generally accept that the biological manifestation of life exhibits the following phenomena:

Organization - Living things are composed of one or more cells, which are the basic units of life.
Metabolism - Metabolism produces energy by converting nonliving material into cellular components (synthesis) and decomposing organic matter (catalysis). Living things require energy to maintain internal organization (homeostasis) and to produce the other phenomena associated with life.
Growth - Growth results from a higher rate of synthesis than catalysis. A growing organism increases in size in all of its parts, rather than simply accumulating matter. The particular species begins to multiply and expand as the evolution countinues to flourish.
Adaptation - Adaptation is the accommodation of a living organism to its environment. It is fundamental to the process of evolution and is determined by the organism's heredity as well as the composition of matabolized substances, and external factors present.
Response to stimuli - A response can take many forms, from the contraction of a unicellular organism when touched to complex reactions involving all the senses of higher animals. A response is often expressed by motion: the leaves of a plant turning toward the sun or an animal chasing its prey.
Reproduction - The division of one cell to form two new cells is reproduction. Usually the term is applied to the production of a new individual (either asexually, from a single parent organism, or sexually, from at least two differing parent organisms), although strictly speaking it also describes the production of new cells in the process of growth.
(from wikipedia)

so i am a mass murderer for killing the mold and bacteria in my bathroom!!!!

if u really want to use the murder angle, ur argument is REALLY weak.

Shelbert Lemon
so if you had a husband you didn't like you could just remove him couldn't you, don't say its not the same thing, you know good and well it is. how is that the same thing?

Legion_of_Maul
Ok... What's your point? You didn't answer my question, and you went on an irrelevant tangent. actually i did, you chose to ignore what i said, and you refuse to listen to anything but what you believe is right, i used to be pro abortion, untill someone sat me down and explained it, it only works if the kids brain is alive, they wait for the kid to grow a little, a brain for godsake makes hims human, or at least sentient!

Legion_of_Maul
how is that the same thing? they are both human are they not? or potentially human for that matter.

Ladyluck
actually i did, you chose to ignore what i said, and you refuse to listen to anything but what you believe is right, i used to be pro abortion, untill someone sat me down and explained it, it only works if the kids brain is alive, they wait for the kid to grow a little, a brain for godsake makes hims human, or at least sentient!
Are you ****ing serious? no expression

laughing

natashia
Its my body and if something is there that I dont want there, like a mole, it can be removed... simple. why?...because its my right and choice... no one can take that from me. thats how I feel.

Im not cold hearted... I am a mother... but this is about my right to make that chose being its my body. Depending on how it happened and how life would be going through with the pregnancy is what I would use to decide this.... either way its my decision to make. You dont have to support it, me or the fetus I might abort.

how sad. to compare the mirchale of life a child to a mole to be removed.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
Hell yea! Now if someone took that womens wife then it would be a different story. What the hell is up with that? huh?

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah, but the brain is more important. smile

The brain is developed as well. It is a life, a life that cant stand up for it self. A life that is thrown away because some whore couldnt keep it to herself, or use a condom. And as for rape and things like that, it is still not right to throw away a young innocent baby, when you could just put it up for adoption.

Legion_of_Maul
Are you ****ing serious? no expression

laughing thats what i'm talking about a fourteen year old boy has more maturity than you...sad sad

Leo.M
what if someone rapes your 13 year old daughter and she ends up pregnant and it can cause health problems for her if the pregnancy is carried to term?

you cant judge every situation the same and its her right and her parents right to make....

walk a mile in someones shoes before passing judgement.... its something we should all live by.

Okay, in that situation, I DO believe abortion is right. But other then that no. If there are health problems, then a women should have the right to not have the baby. But if she's health and the baby too, then I don't believe its right. I see that as murder.

Legion_of_Maul
The brain is developed as well. It is a life, a life that cant stand up for it self. A life that is thrown away because some whore couldnt keep it to herself, or use a condom. And as for rape and things like that, it is still not right to throw away a young innocent baby, when you could just put it up for adoption. exactly!

PandoraMomo
The brain is developed as well. It is a life, a life that cant stand up for it self. A life that is thrown away because some whore couldnt keep it to herself, or use a condom. And as for rape and things like that, it is still not right to throw away a young innocent baby, when you could just put it up for adoption. so u are saying you would put a 13 year old girl thru the craziness of having a baby. do you really thuink she could handle that?

btw.. shouldnt this be in the gdf?

Legion_of_Maul
Okay, in that situation, I DO believe abortion is right. But other then that no. If there are health problems, then a women should have the right to not have the baby. But if she's health and the baby too, then I don't believe its right. I see that as murder. what if the baby could live would that make it right? the only ONLY time i would consider it would be to remove the child and place it in a willing mother, that sounds more reasonable to me.

LiL nAstY GirL
so u are saying you would put a 13 year old girl thru the craziness of having a baby. do you really thuink she could handle that?

btw.. shouldnt this be in the gdf?

I WAS rapped. I know in my heart that if i did get pregnant, I would have the baby. It is the right thing to do. That is YOUR child. No matter what, it is still your flesh and blood.

Ladyluck
thats what i'm talking about a fourteen year old boy has more maturity than you...sad sad

WHAT?! You seriously think you're more mature than me? You're the one who can't accept the fact that not everyone believes in God and everyone has their own opinion! Neither side is wrong.

JacopeX
I dont like Abortion its sad and wronge it is takeing a life . Yea but its the womans desicion. It hurts I know but what can we do about it

Shelbert Lemon
they are both human are they not? or potentially human for that matter. you said...Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
so if you had a husband you didn't like you could just remove him couldn't you, don't say its not the same thing, you know good and well it is.

I had a husband and I did remove him... he lives on the other side of town now. erm

go on....Originally posted by Leo.M
Okay, in that situation, I DO believe abortion is right. But other then that no. If there are health problems, then a women should have the right to not have the baby. But if she's health and the baby too, then I don't believe its right. I see that as murder. thank you.... thats what Im talking about.... abortion may not be right for you or someone else but for somebody out there it is... and we are no one to judge.... and if I had to have one then you shouldnt judge me... you cant possibly know every situation for you think it is.... and by you I mean everyone in general... Im not attacking you leo... just saying.

NineCoronas
The brain is developed as well. It is a life, a life that cant stand up for it self. A life that is thrown away because some whore couldnt keep it to herself, or use a condom. And as for rape and things like that, it is still not right to throw away a young innocent baby, when you could just put it up for adoption. Not a life until it's sentient - when the brain is completely developed and is not dependant on the woman it is it's own life and sentient - when it is capable of thought, cognitive, and reasoning abilities then it is snetient. Otherwise it's no different from picking a flower - it's organic, but has no brain (or a completely developed one that doesn't leech ) but for all you know it could evolve one in the next 5,000,000 years, so don't pick it!

Leo.M
what if the baby could live would that make it right? the only ONLY time i would consider it would be to remove the child and place it in a willing mother, that sounds more reasonable to me.

I see the mother more important.

Shelbert Lemon
I WAS rapped. I know in my heart that if i did get pregnant, I would have the baby. It is the right thing to do. That is YOUR child. No matter what, it is still your flesh and blood. and that is your right to decide that. smile

NineCoronas
I would like to make it vehemently clear that I believe in the bible and god. I also believe in the fact he gave us the right to make choices, which is what I'm for and argueing for here.

PandoraMomo
I WAS rapped. I know in my heart that if i did get pregnant, I would have the baby. It is the right thing to do. That is YOUR child. No matter what, it is still your flesh and blood.
im sorry to find that out. It really is horrible if that happened to you.
but i dont think i could have handled it.
but thos e things do vary person to person.
i would have had an abortion.
again, that;s jsut me.
you all can do what you want, and i'll do what i want

Legion_of_Maul
WHAT?! You seriously think you're more mature than me? You're the one who can't accept the fact that not everyone believes in God and everyone has their own opinion! Neither side is wrong. ....i don't need to respond to this to prove my point, you clearly did it for me.

LiL nAstY GirL
Not a life until it's sentient - when the brain is completely developed and is not dependant on the woman it is it's own life and sentient - when it is capable of thought, cognitive, and reasoning abilities then it is snetient. Otherwise it's no different from picking a flower - it's organic, but has no brain (or a completely developed one that doesn't leech ) but for all you know it could evolve one in the next 5,000,000 years, so don't pick it!

That kid in the womb... it could grow up and find the cure to cancer, it could stop world hunger, it could do so much for the world, and if it would be thrown away that is society at its worst

Legion_of_Maul
I see the mother more important. my point is why abortion, why not take out the baby and give it to another parent who wants a child but can't have one?

DarkC
Go through puberty first, junior, before spewing bullshit like that to a near-legal.

NineCoronas
That kid in the womb... it could grow up and find the cure to cancer, it could stop world hunger, it could do so much for the world, and if it would be thrown away that is society at its worst

It could also comit mass-murder on a scale worse than the holocaust. Your point?

Ladyluck
my point is why abortion, why not take out the baby and give it to another parent who wants a child but can't have one?

Then they can adopt one of the thousands of other children who don't have homes. Why bring another child into this world if you can't take care of it?

Leo.M
my point is why abortion, why not take out the baby and give it to another parent who wants a child but can't have one?

I never really thought about that. I would be all up for that.

LiL nAstY GirL
and that is your right to decide that. smile
It should be the choice of any mother. How could you become mother, knowing you carlessly threw away a child's life?

DarkC
It should be the choice of any mother. How could you become mother, knowing you carlessly threw away a child's life?
It's not a child. It's a foetus. There's a difference, and a big one.

The Pict
Originally posted by DarkC
Go through puberty first, junior, before spewing bullshit like that to a near-legal.

get off his case cos hes young. he has an opinion like everyone else on this thread.

Leo.M

Its STILL a living thing though.

LiL nAstY GirL
It could also comit mass-murder on a scale worse than the holocaust. Your point?

There are a coulds/woulds but the point is that if the child was thrown into a dumpster, it would never have a voice in the world. Everyone deserves that

Legion_of_Maul
Then they can adopt one of the thousands of other children who don't have homes. Why bring another child into this world if you can't take care of it? because those other kids will find parents, why not have a child born into this world and the parents truly be his birth parents, instead of living with the adoption part of life, kids get made fun of for that.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark

Its NONES choice but her own. I CHOSE to have my baby...other women I know didnt...that wasnt my choice

another thing. What if a womans life was about to be lost and the ONLY way she could live was to have an abortion. Would you still think she was wrong for having an abortion?

Punkyhermy
I am only 8 inches long
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy
If you could see me

Month Three

You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy

Month Five

Mommy, he lied to you.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I don't like him.
Please make him stop!
Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

Mommy
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.

Yeah..I've read this before...sad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by The Pict
get off his case cos hes young. he has an opinion like everyone else on this thread.

Yes, he has an opinion, and that's great. He's just refusing to accept the fact that other people have opinions too, and just because they aren't the same as his, doesn't mean they're wrong.

NineCoronas
There are a coulds/woulds but the point is that if the child was thrown into a dumpster, it would never have a voice in the world. Everyone deserves that True, every sentient being deserves a voice in the world.

LiL nAstY GirL

No, it is a child.

Ladyluck
because those other kids will find parents, why not have a child born into this world and the parents truly be his birth parents, instead of living with the adoption part of life, kids get made fun of for that.

You're just proving my point...

PandoraMomo
because those other kids will find parents, why not have a child born into this world and the parents truly be his birth parents, instead of living with the adoption part of life, kids get made fun of for that.
actually, no.
most children given up by thier parents spend most of thier lives in fooster homes, only to be put out on thier own as soon as they are legal, or at least those in my area.

natashia
murder is murder

i know that it would be a hard decision but would you sacrifice a childs life to save your own even if you wern't sure that your sacrifice would save the childs life.?

BlackSunshine

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt you just say if a woman is raped they shouldnt have an abortion but put the baby up for adoption. NOW your saying adoption is wrong. Make up your mind.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes, he has an opinion, and that's great. He's just refusing to accept the fact that other people have opinions too, and just because they aren't the same as his, doesn't mean they're wrong.

Everyone in this thread thinks they're right and the other one's wrong. We're sharing two entirly diffrent opinions no expression

Legion_of_Maul
exactly, think about it this way, do you wish you had been aborted, think of all the good times you've had, do you really want to selfishly hold those feelings to yourself, and thats what people are is selfish, they only care what they think, not others, or people who matter in their life, just themselves, i am selfish i know, we all are, but controlling it is how we defeat stuff like this.

Shelbert Lemon
my point is why abortion, why not take out the baby and give it to another parent who wants a child but can't have one? that isnt possible... once you remove the fetus from the uterus... it dies... you cant re-implant it into another woman.

It should be the choice of any mother. How could you become mother, knowing you carlessly threw away a child's life? it would be a fetus... its not like its a baby yet. there are different stages to gestation that are taken into consideration.

how could I personally?is this what you were saying?

LiL nAstY GirL
True, every sentient being deserves a voice in the world.

Every child deserves a voice

NineCoronas
No, it is a child.

Primary definition of a child:

1. A person between birth and puberty.

Primary definition of a Fetus:

1.In humans, the unborn young from the end of the eighth week after conception to the moment of birth, as distinguished from the earlier embryo.

no expression

DarkC
Originally posted by The Pict
I normally wouldn't say that unless he did something rather hypocritical. In this case, he thought he was more mature than a 17 year old.
Its STILL a living thing though.
Killing a "living thing" isn't the same as killing a child, is it?

Ladyluck
Everyone in this thread thinks they're right and the other one's wrong. We're sharing two entirly diffrent opinions no expression

Because everyone is right. Your own opinion can't be wrong. People are just too ignorant to realize that.

NineCoronas
Every child deserves a voice You're right. Now if only Fetus' were children, you'd be right. eek!

Legion_of_Maul
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt you just say if a woman is raped they shouldnt have an abortion but put the baby up for adoption. NOW your saying adoption is wrong. Make up your mind. when did i say it was wrong? please quote me on it, don't assume i'm saying something, if i don't say it concrete then i am not saying it at all.

LiL nAstY GirL
Primary definition of a child:

1. A person between birth and puberty.

Primary definition of a Fetus:

1.In humans, the unborn young from the end of the eighth week after conception to the moment of birth, as distinguished from the earlier embryo.

no expression

Fine you call it a fetus, but in my eyes, it is a child. A child who's love is neglected. Sex is another name for making love. Abortion is destroying love

Legion_of_Maul
You're right. Now if only Fetus' were children, you'd be right. eek! how are they not children? in abortion they wait for the child to get a brain so that they can use the brain tissue for research, so technically it is a child.

crazylozer
I didn't know that babies knew English before they were born. confused

BlackSunshine
when did i say it was wrong? please quote me on it, don't assume i'm saying something, if i don't say it concrete then i am not saying it at all.

saying that kids get made fun of for being adopted..now who the F*CK does that?

Legion_of_Maul
Because everyone is right. Your own opinion can't be wrong. People are just too ignorant to realize that. so if i think that i am ten thousand pounds why am i not crushing this house?

Leo.M
I normally wouldn't say that unless he did something rather hypocritical. In this case, he thought he was more mature than a 17 year old.

Killing a "living thing" isn't the same as killing a child, is it?

Fine, you see it as a fetus and I see it as a child b/c that's what IT IS! That fetus either way you look at it is going to be a baby.

LiL nAstY GirL
You're right. Now if only Fetus' were children, you'd be right. eek! Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Fine you call it a fetus, but in my eyes, it is a child. A child who's love is neglected. Sex is another name for making love. Abortion is destroying love

Ladyluck
so if i think that i am ten thousand pounds why am i not crushing this house?

Because that's not an opinion, idiot. no expression

Legion_of_Maul
saying that kids get made fun of for being adopted..now who the F*CK does that? welcome to junior high!

DarkC
No, if the fetus isn't born it's not considered to be a human being.

This is why abortion is legal and dumping babies in rivers isn't.

Legion_of_Maul
Because that's not an opinion, idiot. no expression how is it not an opinion?

LiL nAstY GirL
so if i think that i am ten thousand pounds why am i not crushing this house?

No she's right about everyones opinion's being true. They're true to yourself.

NineCoronas

I don't just call it a fetus... it is a fetus, by definition.

Just for the sake of you knowing, I wouldn't consent to an abortion. no expression

PandoraMomo
how are they not children? in abortion they wait for the child to get a brain so that they can use the brain tissue for research, so technically it is a child.
its not brain tissue, its stem cell tissue. stem cells are not the brain.

LiL nAstY GirL

This is why abortion is legal and dumping babies in rivers isn't.

Considered by whom? Once again, it comes down to opinion

NineCoronas

This is why abortion is legal and dumping babies in rivers isn't. eek! DarkC to the rescue with logic.

Legion_of_Maul
I don't just call it a fetus... it is a fetus, by definition.

Just for the sake of you knowing, I wouldn't consent to an abortion. no expression IT will be a kid, nothing will prevent it from growing old and having kids of its own except for you and your needles

NineCoronas
Considered by whom? Once again, it comes down to opinion By the law.

BlackSunshine
welcome to junior high!

Well, IMO, anyone who does that needs to get slapped in the f*cking face or get the sh*t beat out of them. Thats very wrong.

Ladyluck
how is it not an opinion?

Is that a serious question?

Leo.M
eek! DarkC to the rescue with logic.

Yeah, heartless logic

NineCoronas
Yeah, heartless logic If emotion enter's logic, it isn't logic. no expression

Legion_of_Maul
exactly, think about it this way, do you wish you had been aborted, think of all the good times you've had, do you really want to selfishly hold those feelings to yourself, and thats what people are is selfish, they only care what they think, not others, or people who matter in their life, just themselves, i am selfish i know, we all are, but controlling it is how we defeat stuff like this.

PandoraMomo
Yeah, heartless logic
but logic nontheless!

Drunken Jesus
So have you guys gotten anywhere yet?

crazylozer
This is getting way too intense for the OTF. I'm not ordering anyone around but...GDF Abortion Thread

Edit: Take the time to read all 380 pages, you'll really think that it's worth it

LiL nAstY GirL
By the law.

Ok the law might consider it not to be but in my opinion it is a human being

DarkC
Yeah, heartless logic
I don't think those two words belong together.

The Pict
You're right. Now if only Fetus' were children, you'd be right. eek!

i think she is right. a foetus will become a child. sentient or not it is a living thing, and we do not have the right to take it's life away.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
So have you guys gotten anywhere yet? laughing No.

Legion_of_Maul
Is that a serious question? is that a serious answer?

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Drunken Jesus
So have you guys gotten anywhere yet? nope, and it never will get anywere. opinions wont change cuz of one tiny thread

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah, heartless logic

Have to be heartless to have an abortion...

BlackSunshine
My point in the beginning was I have an opinion and so does everybody else. One person is against abortion and the other is for it. Theres no wrong there its just an opinion.

Ladyluck
is that a serious answer?

Yes, it is. I find it hard to believe that someone could actually be so ignorant and idiotic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>