The way everything ties together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strangehero420
from aliens to the bible to current events all the way to 2012 everything ties in together. revelations is here and maybe you dont think so but check it out. the bible says the anti christ (george bush) and the false prophet (bin laden who is considerd a prophet of his religion) will wage war on the earth. it does not neccesarily say that they will be on the same side. soon something is going to come out of the euphrates river (a demon) not neccesarilly a demon but something evil none the less just wait and watch and reply if you think this sounds resonable or even if it sounds outrageuos

Alliance
it sounds like someone is using spray paint and a stencil to recolor reality.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by strangehero420
from aliens to the bible to current events all the way to 2012 everything ties in together. revelations is here and maybe you dont think so but check it out. the bible says the anti christ (george bush) and the false prophet (bin laden who is considerd a prophet of his religion) will wage war on the earth. it does not neccesarily say that they will be on the same side. soon something is going to come out of the euphrates river (a demon) not neccesarilly a demon but something evil none the less just wait and watch and reply if you think this sounds resonable or even if it sounds outrageuos

strangehero420
reality is as you perceive it right? and actually im using crayons and not a stencil just freehand

Gay Guy
Originally posted by strangehero420
reality is as you perceive it right? and actually im using crayons and not a stencil just freehand

Reality is not based on your perception you morooon. I'd like to see what the heck your perception will do to reality...go on...try it, I'd like to see you start changing all these universal laws just because you "perceived" them to be a certain..way.. laughing

Alliance
Um...many things ARE solely based on your perception. Universal laws are such because, in general, everyone percieves them the same way.

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Alliance
Um...many things ARE solely based on your perception. Universal laws are such because, in general, everyone percieves them the same way.

How do you know they are based on your perception?

For example..I can perceive that birds can fly up in the air, but does that then mean that a birds ability to fly is based on my abilty to perceive it doing so?

Of course not. Your "perception" of the universe is based on your physical senses, and has no affect on the things that it observes through these "perceptions."

Alliance
Originally posted by Gay Guy
For example..I can perceive that birds can fly up in the air, but does that then mean that a birds ability to fly is based on my abilty to perceive it doing so?

No, but what it does mean is that you can only tell that birsd fly because you can percieve it.

Since everyone can percieve that most birds fly...its generally accepted.

Gay Guy
No, but what it does mean is that you can only tell that birsd fly because you can percieve it.

Since everyone can percieve that most birds fly...its generally accepted.

But what if the birds aren't flying? What if they're really just gliding on God's farts, which is something that your "perceptions" can't pick up?

You really have no way of knowing whether or not your "perceptions" can influence the bird's ability to fly. I'd take a gander at saying they have very little impact on it, seeing as how you "perceiving" as to whether or not it can fly, will not effect the self evident truth that it can.

Alliance
You have in essence just proved my points. You believe birds to fly because you can percieve them doing such. If you percieved them gliding on gods farts...you would believe that to be the truth.

Gay Guy
You have in essence just proved my points. You believe birds to fly because you can percieve them doing such. If you percieved them gliding on gods farts...you would believe that to be the truth.

But they wouldn't be dependant upon my perception of them gliding on God's farts...wink

Your argument is weak. You have not and cannot demonstrate how your perception can change those things within the little box you exist within.

I'm done with this argument. It was nice debating with you though.

strangehero420
with so many people on earth ther is a large collective unconceince on how the way things work now maybe if you get everyone to change the way they perceive things maybe things would be differnt but most people are the straight and narrow this is it type of people most need to expand ttheir mind a lil bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.