Current Iron Man vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
Fight takes place in Manhattan. Who wins!!??

H. S. 6
This would actually probably be a good fight. Can they go outside Manhatten (as in, can Iron Man fly Namor into Space)?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by H. S. 6
This would actually probably be a good fight. Can they go outside Manhatten (as in, can Iron Man fly Namor into Space)?

I highly doubt Iron Man would be able to do that to Namor however.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I highly doubt Iron Man would be able to do that to Namor however.

Maybe. But Extremis upgraded him to extreme levels, it seems.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Maybe. But Extremis upgraded him to extreme levels, it seems. I detect a hint of sarcasm.. and I like it.

Grimm22
With prep, IM 8/10

Without prep, Namor 7/10

wink

Accel
Even without prep, I'd give this to Tony. He has devices in his armor that can dehydrate Namor, as well, as other weapons like that energy that he used to repel the Collective (can't remember what the energy was called). I would say he is also much faster than Namor currently.

A.J
if he can get him in water hes done

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9715/11mb3.th.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3002/24pj.th.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/94/30cj1.th.gif

but out of water 6 out of 10 to namor

Accel
^^That's not Current Extremis armor, though.

A.J
Originally posted by Accel
^^That's not Current Extremis armor, though. he still owns him cool

wheres D.C eek!

Scoobless
Current Iron Man would have no trouble whatsoever handing Namor beat-down

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Scoobless
Current Iron Man would have no trouble whatsoever handing Namor beat-down

Since when did Namor become a pushover, and he is near water also.

Accel
It's not that Namor became a push-over, it's that IM became much more powerful due to the Extremis upgrade. His recent fight with Crimson Dynamo has shown that his reaction times are insane, plus in his even more recent fight against the Collective he showed some powerful weapons like the Zero Energy (or whatever it was called).

He also supposedly flew from the Earth to the Sun and back in a matter of moments.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I detect a hint of sarcasm.. and I like it.

naughty

Iron Man takes this, still, I think. His armor has so many weapons/defenses, I don't think Namor would be able to do anything to him.

ScarletSpider
Depending on the energy he throws at Namor, Namor can absorb it, so if he goes with anything electrical--or close--in nature it'll fail. His best bet is a heat based attack, and I think with Extremis, Iron Man definately has the upperhand, but it's not totally one sided.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Depending on the energy he throws at Namor, Namor can absorb it, so if he goes with anything electrical--or close--in nature it'll fail. His best bet is a heat based attack, and I think with Extremis, Iron Man definately has the upperhand, but it's not totally one sided.

Exaclty, People forgot Namor can absorb certain types of energy.

I still have it going in the favor of Iron man Myself, but I dont believe its a total Curb-Stomp....

Accel
Namor can absorb electricity, but this doesn't mean he can absorb many other forms of energy. IM still ahs the option of heating him up and dehydrating him, which Namor is vulnerable to.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Exaclty, People forgot Namor can absorb certain types of energy.

I still have it going in the favor of Iron man Myself, but I dont believe its a total Curb-Stomp....

Hell, Namor forgets that Namor can absorb energy! ... stick out tongue

IM can put out more than Namor can handle though

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hell, Namor forgets that Namor can absorb energy! ... stick out tongue

IM can put out more than Namor can handle though

laughing

very true

jacobo0o
iron man can absorb better then namor

snoopdogg

He also supposedly flew from the Earth to the Sun and back in a matter of moments. I knew this would happen.

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I knew this would happen.
Well, I said, "supposedly," because we never actually saw him fly all the way to the Sun, just Sentry.

snoopdogg
Well, I said, "supposedly," because we never actually saw him fly all the way to the Sun, just Sentry. True. But IM was seen by the moon though.

But if IM is as powerful/fast as it seems Namor is not gonna last long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.