Freddy vs Jason vs Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
ok so i am a big fan of all three horror icons.. i have seen all of them. All freddy movies, all jason films, and all michael movies. The most scariest for me personally are the Halloween movies, which really get to me. Then of course its jason, and finally freddy. My favorite Freddy movies are Parts 3&4 and of course 1 cuz nothing is better than the original. As for Jason i like parts 3&4. For Halloween, my favorite are the 1&2. What i am trying to say is that all of those 3 types of movies are good. Now i seen freddy vs jason, and to be honest with ya i am dissipointed. I liked the action sequences and all, but i think that the dialogue was very cheesy and of course fake. I liked the way they connected the two horrow icons together through such a story... freddy ressurecting jason in order to send him down to elm street to scare the kids so he can come back. It was a nice way to put it. Now the second movie is in the works and the producers are thinking about putting in ash, but raimi wont give the rights so thats out, and to be honest, i dont really see how they can connect ash... never been a fan of his movies, seen the third one though.. isnt he like a good guy? so a diffenite NO. Next choice is Pinhead. i can really see Pinhead in the movies cuz they already wanted to use him in the first one for an ending, but they didnt. It would have been a better ending i think. Both freddy and jason trapped in hell and pinhead watching after them two. Pinhead is ofcourse a was better choice than Ash. Next its Michael. Now this guy is the one that i trully see as one of the 3. I would want to see them battler all together. Now what do you guys think? who should be in the sequel, Ash? Pinhead? Or Michael? And give us a story of how you can connect all three together so it makes sense, kinda like the first movie with the whole ressurecting thing. What do you think?

BlackC@
Originally posted by Vladimir
ok so i am a big fan of all three horror icons.. i have seen all of them. All freddy movies, all jason films, and all michael movies. The most scariest for me personally are the Halloween movies, which really get to me. Then of course its jason, and finally freddy. My favorite Freddy movies are Parts 3&4 and of course 1 cuz nothing is better than the original. As for Jason i like parts 3&4. For Halloween, my favorite are the 1&2. What i am trying to say is that all of those 3 types of movies are good. Now i seen freddy vs jason, and to be honest with ya i am dissipointed. I liked the action sequences and all, but i think that the dialogue was very cheesy and of course fake. I liked the way they connected the two horrow icons together through such a story... freddy ressurecting jason in order to send him down to elm street to scare the kids so he can come back. It was a nice way to put it. Now the second movie is in the works and the producers are thinking about putting in ash, but raimi wont give the rights so thats out, and to be honest, i dont really see how they can connect ash... never been a fan of his movies, seen the third one though.. isnt he like a good guy? so a diffenite NO. Next choice is Pinhead. i can really see Pinhead in the movies cuz they already wanted to use him in the first one for an ending, but they didnt. It would have been a better ending i think. Both freddy and jason trapped in hell and pinhead watching after them two. Pinhead is ofcourse a was better choice than Ash. Next its Michael. Now this guy is the one that i trully see as one of the 3. I would want to see them battler all together. Now what do you guys think? who should be in the sequel, Ash? Pinhead? Or Michael? And give us a story of how you can connect all three together so it makes sense, kinda like the first movie with the whole ressurecting thing. What do you think?

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I speculate that Freddy vs. Jason 2 is another ten years away.

Vladimir
ya but by that time robert englund will be too old to play freddy so they wont do it.. anyways check dis out.. lmao

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vINE8mQtSlU&search=jason%20voorhees

Wolfie
That's a cool video. A little drawn out but fun.

stunna1773
thats hot how jason swung the machete at miyers and myers stop it with his hands

Vladimir
i like that video.. isnt the best.. looks unproffessional, but i still like it, i really want a freddy vs jason vs michael cuzi i really hated freddy vs jason and i want something better instead..

Wolfie
How would you make FvJvM better?

I don't know what you would expect from it if you didn't like FvJ.

Vladimir
i did like it.. its just the way it ended... and the dialogue was very cheesy... you know?like...
"I AM NOT LIVING UNTIL I SEE HIM DIE!!" u know wjay i mean? i just wanna see those 3 battle.. cuz if you think about it.. the only smart one out of the 3 is freddy, than its michael and finally jason is the dumbest one. Now if the came up with a good way to connect the 3 together like they did in the firsy one which i loved... it d awesome.

Wolfie
I liked the ending. You have to end it someway. I think an ending where they're both still alive (or dead) is a better ending than choosing a winner.

"I'm not leaving until I see him die!" - I just found that funny. Her voice completely changes and it just made me laugh. Neither the ANOES or F13 series come off as very serious movies.

I don't think Michael in the mix would be very necessary. Jason and Michael are too similar. They're just silent killers with knives. Freddy and Jason was a good mix because they're the most popular of the slashers and at the same time, total opposites.
cuzi i really hated freddy vs jason and i want something better instead..
like they did in the firsy one which i loved... it d awesome.
Which is it? Did you love it, hate it, or something in between?

Caponejr
Man i luv freddy vs jason and the video was manase (mint-as) so it would b awesome for fvjvm to come onto the big screen wicked!!!

woody82
Well would be great as the three topp horror series come and fight, but wasn'tthere talk of Freddy vs Jason vs Ash?

Caponejr
yea ur right search it up on the net its got loads of info bout FvJvA

i reckon thats more likley

allofyousuckkk
wtf....who is ash?

Pandemoniac
Who is Ash?! Get to know your classics man.

'Hail to the king baby!'

spencerspider
ash sucks... freddy vs jason vs michael

Caponejr
hell no ash was a legend everybody knows him he has a mint guote man he is like a horror GOD

Caponejr
and check this out

Caponejr
sry forgot to post it

Caponejr
that 1 might seem fake but w8 untill u see this OH SWEET JESUS is wat u will say lol

Caponejr
its the real cover for freddy vs jason vs ash :-)

BlackC@
No it's not. Don't be an idiot.

It's obvious that is a fan-made poster using a poster from the first movie.

woody82
Well the first you posted was the best, but there won't be a real cover as the film hasn't been cofirmed yet i don't think.

Ash or Michael Myers my choice would be Michael Myers as he may fit the bill more, but Ash would be good though he is killable wereas Michaerl comes back for more and more.

StinkFist462
is a sequel really neccesary? how would the story work? even if you threw in another horror god its still going to be a disaster as the 1st was. i'd be content with them just quitting at 1.

Grimm22
Heck they can have Ash vs anybody and i'll go see it

Seriously Bruce Cambell needs to start being treated like the star he is rather than just some shmoe in the spider-man movies and being the only good thing about sci fi channel movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.