We don't need a Wolverine spin-off!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I am so sick of Wolverine!!!!!!!!!!! He is so boring!!!!!!!!!

We should have a Gambit spin-off instead! Gambit is awsome!!!!

I am SO pissed that Gambit was not in X 3.

Screw Wolverine! Get Gambit!

Who's with me!!! Someone start an online petition!!!!

gambit12

Kal875
Wolverine could kick Gambits ass!

steverules
Agreed, neally everyone hates Gambit. They should kill him off like they did with ultimate Gambit.

Barker
Originally posted by BlackC@
How do you have a Spin-Off for someone who doesn't have anything to Spin-Off From? messed

Kal875
Originally posted by Barker
How do you have a Spin-Off for someone who doesn't have anything to Spin-Off From? messed lol!

steverules
How do you have a Spin-Off for someone who doesn't have anything to Spin-Off From? messed

lol exactly.

buffymitch

gambit12

i believe you are speaking for yourself. i can't wait for any kind of spinnoff. Wolverine, Magneto, X-kids I even would like a Gambit movie.

steverules
A gambit spin off would be worse than the wolverine spin off.

ToxicMolly
Although I like the actor i some what agree he doesn't need a spin off no no

InnerRise
How do you have a Spin-Off for someone who doesn't have anything to Spin-Off From? messed HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is it comprehensible.....

dragoninn
X Men 1-3 were already Wolverine movie, we need more?

Kaos sebaceous
i think gambit kicks ass but wolverine is an interesting not alot of people actually know his history like people might not know that his real name is james howlett not logan

steverules
I think more People know he's James Howlett now.

zslick
You no i cant belive you just said that no wolverine spin off come you are totally right gambit spin off would be totally better!!!

TheOnes2
My god? You mean there making a Wolverine 4? Jesus christ make an X-men movie for christ sake

Darth Vicious
A Wolvie spin-off has a lot of potwntial if done right. They could focus on his early years in Weapon X thus introducing MAverick, Silver Fox a better version of Sabretooth and more.

A Gambit movie would be sweet if they stay away from the X-men and focus on the Thieves/Assasins Guilds.

Kal875
Originally posted by TheOnes2
My god? You mean there making a Wolverine 4? Jesus christ make an X-men movie for christ sake lol, even though I totally disagree, that gave me a good chuckle.

Really who would you rather the movie revolve around? Wolverine is the only guy who's history is interesting

Noa
Originally posted by Kal875
lol, even though I totally disagree, that gave me a good chuckle.

Really who would you rather the movie revolve around? Wolverine is the only guy who's history is interesting

That is only true to the masses. Wolverine is quite popular in a general audience so it made sense to play him up in the movies so as to make more $$$ of the x-men. However I kinda would have liked it better if they started the story like the comics started. It would have been cooler. As the history of each x-men is quite cool once you get into it cool

ThePittman
Well I need to see Gambit, been a fan for years and was so hopeing that they put him in the movie.

Scarlet_Spidey
And i don't, his comics clearly suck, i read one or two a few years ago and they were absolutely boring ...

magnuslives
i hear they're making a wolverine miniseries miffed and maybe a movie showin magnetos younger days

ThePittman

Shalimar_fox
How do you have a Spin-Off for someone who doesn't have anything to Spin-Off From? messed Agreed but the same should apply for this emma frost movie

Scarlet_Spidey
Now that this is already a stupid request of making a gambit-spinoff, while we're at doing stupid things, why not a BLOB spinoff eek!

magnuslives

gambit12

whoah yeah! i hate wolverine too! we should do a thread about hating him - but everyone here is sucked into his cr***y stories and bland catchprase -i'm the best at what i do- boring people!!! hahahahaha! laughing devil

wolverinerules
You know what people that don't like Wolverine, Wolverine rules, he is the best character in the whole show, comics, and movies. So I am really happy that they are making a movie about Wolverine. And whats so interesting about Gambit? Theres a lot more interest to Wolverine than to Gambit. AS Wolverine has an unique personality.

Kaos sebaceous
ok fanboy

Richv1
Wolverine is the best of the X-Men characters and always has been. Marvel originally put him in to make fun of Canadians and it didn't work. The sawed off little runt, the hairy little man became a hit. James Hewlett has many facets secret agent, mutant, soldier, fighter, lover, friend, beserker.
Gambit well he sucks. Hes a one dimensional character who throws cards. His only redeeming quality is his g/f Rogue on again off agian g/f.
Logan is the best at what he does and thats get people interested in him.

lordofwar
Although I think X3 should have been the end of the X-Men movie franchise, I'd really prefer if they began work on X4 rather then the spin-offs now being written. I'll probably still see them. Anyone else?

Dr.Variant
not particularly

stickman618
i think Hugh Jackman is already working on the wolverine movies.

as for magneto, highly unlikely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.