Just coz she dances go-go it don't make her a ho, no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
What are everyones thoughts on this, is Wyclef correct in saying 'Just cos she dances go-go it don't make her a ho, no', or do you think she is a ho. Alternatively do you not care/understand.

Gundark
Before I vote, is this nude go-go dancing ?

mah
'clef is right on that one

ToMacco
Wyclef rules.

Corran
Just for you Gundy, No.

finti
Wyclef`s new album is crap, he is trying to hard to be something he aint. And havent he stolen enough songs now.

mah
it's far from crap, it's ace

Gundark
Well thats very nice of you Corran. I guess if you're a dancer, nude or otherwise, if you're not sleeping around, you can't be identified as a whore.

LaurenE147
a whore is someone who sleeps around. a go-go is someone who dances in the style of go-go

finti
if that is ace well..... it sucks. And for once I agree with the critics they slaugther it. His album before this was better, but one can only take so much of an artist who uses other peoples songs and fill them with pigeon talking rasta lyrics. Wanna be reggea man (Bob Marley)

queeq
confused

mah
5/6 in dagbladet

finti
the only paper that gave it good review and I bet they just gave it a 5 without even listening to it. Just because of Wyclef the thief`s reputation.
I have no respect of those who uses other songs as the background music for "own" songs. If they aint creative and skillfully enough to make their own , then let it be cause it is pathetic.

mah
sampling isnt theft, of course because they are allowed to use it, and also many artists make good new versions of it, which are quality pieces even if another artist made the original, it can still be made to a new, different and good song.

yerssot
what's the name of that song again...
Elvis remixed, used for Nike ads...

mah
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis vs. JXL

yerssot
thanks

you find that a bad song, finti?

queeq
No anger yet.

Gundark
I like some of Elvis's stuff. Don't know this Wyclef.

yerssot
only had one big hit with his remake of "Another one bites the dust"

Gundark
One Hit Wonder. *yawn*

mah
who?

yerssot
no no no, overhere he had one hit

mah
who??????????

yerssot
who do you think?

mah
who?

yerssot
*sigh*
Wyclef

mah
ah. he's had lots of hits here, biggest one was 911

LaurenE147
Does it not burn you up that Michael Jackson bought the rights to all of the Beatles's songs from under Paul McCartney's nose and then uses them for advertisement

Gundark
Michael Jackson can dance. Michael Jackson can sing.

Other than that, he's a freakin' freak.

mechmoggy
Amen.

Wyclef is utter crap, the Fugees had one good song (Fugee-la), Lauren Hill's album was class. Wyclef (the man himself) seems like a pretty nice bloke though, quite kewl but I just don't like his music at all.

Corran
Finti, what do you think about A Whiter Shade of Pale?

Smllfry247
who are you talkin bout

BondJamesBond
Ho's

LindsIsTightK
I say more power to the person who isnt afraid to show off their stuff and be who they are

stillafeminist
a feminist here, i dance go go.
no ho here.
in fact, serial monogomous dater and quite the prude.
im paid to dance.
not to **** people smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.