Help Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hanxan
I am looking for a really good, scare the pants off you, don't watch alone at night, leave the hall light on when you go to bed, Horror Movie. I have seen alot, Alot, ALOT of horror movies so this might be a little hard finding one I have not seen, but I am sure someone out there has some suggestions.
Thx
Jill big grin

A.D. Skinner
There are plenty out there like that....

I am sure you have already seen the classics:

Psycho
Trilogy of Terror
The Exorcist
The Omen ( Original )
Halloween
Rosemary's Baby

You might want to try..if you haven't seen them already:
Repulsion
"Suspiria"
The Changeling
Magic
Jacob's Ladder
The Innocents

That is just what I could come up with off the top of my head, though I am sure there are plenty more out there that I am missing.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by hanxan
I am looking for a really good, scare the pants off you, don't watch alone at night, leave the hall light on when you go to bed, Horror Movie. I have seen alot, Alot, ALOT of horror movies so this might be a little hard finding one I have not seen, but I am sure someone out there has some suggestions.
Thx
Jill big grin
I've never seen a movie like that. Does a "scary" movie even exist?

hanxan
Unfortunately, I have seen all but one of them, the innocents, any good?

A.D. Skinner
It is pretty good, though it also will depend on the level of scary you are looking for.

The more scary movies that you watch, the more you will find in common with them, and find yourself less and less scared.

I rarely will find a film that will scare my socks off.

LizzyT123
dude, check out Rabid Grannies. That movie is f*ckin craaaaazy maaaaan

hanxan
Alright, I have The Innocents & Rabid Grannies coming from Netflix. Anything else????

LizzyT123
oh dude I can't believe you're gettin' Rabid Grannies!!!!! Well, I saw it in the movie store, decided to rent it because the cover looked horrible, which was hillarious. Its actually a French movie dubbed over with English, so bad lipsnyching.....yeah. It was pretty suprising to me though, I guess it wasn't........too bad.....still pretty weird though

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by LizzyT123
oh dude I can't believe you're gettin' Rabid Grannies!!!!! Well, I saw it in the movie store, decided to rent it because the cover looked horrible, which was hillarious. Its actually a French movie dubbed over with English, so bad lipsnyching.....yeah. It was pretty suprising to me though, I guess it wasn't........too bad.....still pretty weird though

Well with a title like Rabid Grannies...I can't imagine it being anything other than amusing.

hanxan
Well you know, it sounds hilarious! So I will give it a watch.

LizzyT123
haha, alright, good

A.D. Skinner
Well you know, it sounds hilarious! So I will give it a watch.

Let me know how it is...maybe I will have to watch it

Deano
Alright, I have The Innocents & Rabid Grannies coming from Netflix. Anything else????

rabid grannies is a terrible movie.

i recocmend ''let sleeping corpses lie''

one of the scariest zombie movies with a great atmosphere.

''black christmas'' is great too, one of the first slashers. highly recommended and most horror fans on here would agree with me.

try ''the eye'', a japanese horror film that has a lot of scares.

dead and buried'' cult horror film, spooky and has some disturbing scenes.

''switchblade romance aka high tension aka haute tension..full of tension! hence the name. buy this now.

hanxan
Thanks, I will have to check out let sleeping corpses lie, I own all of the other ones or have seen them, Love Black Christmas.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Deano
rabid grannies is a terrible movie.

i recocmend ''let sleeping corpses lie''

one of the scariest zombie movies with a great atmosphere.

''black christmas'' is great too, one of the first slashers. highly recommended and most horror fans on here would agree with me.

try ''the eye'', a japanese horror film that has a lot of scares.

dead and buried'' cult horror film, spooky and has some disturbing scenes.

''switchblade romance aka high tension aka haute tension..full of tension! hence the name. buy this now.

sure about rabid grannies, but I just think people should see it wink

hanxan
Rabid Grannies is shipping tomorrow. Watched the innocents, liked it, am getting ready to watch let sleeping corpses lie right now. Had to watch x3 first though. stick out tongue

FG725
I'm guessing since your a horror fan you've seen it already but IT was scary still manages to freak me out though the ending of it sucks

Omegaman
Try an oldie but goodie.."Dont be afraid of the Dark"

RedSkull
I'm sure you've seen this but I still think it's really freaky!

"Don't Look Now"

I'm not very tall (5'3) but the Evil Little Killer Midget in that movie scared the sh*t out of me.

hanxan
Yep, have seen them and own them all. Thx 1 more day til Rabid Grannies!tv_horror

SelphieT
hahaha you'll probably be so disappointed.......but its sooooo weird!!!! laughing out loud

Deicide
i think the Hills have Eyes remake isint really scary, but i was on the edge of my seat. specially when the guy went into their territory to rescue his lil baby. and the part where they locked him in a freezer type deal with all the body parts. well, it does have its scary moments tho, but more of like an edge of your seat movie. has anyone seen it yet???

hanxan
yes, this movie proves that you should never remake a cult classic

NormaBates
yes, this movie proves that you should never remake a cult classic

WHAT?! The remake is sooooooo much better than the original!

NormaBates
Originally posted by Deicide
i think the Hills have Eyes remake isint really scary, but i was on the edge of my seat. specially when the guy went into their territory to rescue his lil baby. and the part where they locked him in a freezer type deal with all the body parts. well, it does have its scary moments tho, but more of like an edge of your seat movie. has anyone seen it yet???

Well, the original had nothing.

hanxan
I am not saying it wasn't a good movie, it was entertaining, lots more blood and gore, but they strayed from the original plot line, when changing them from inbred cannibals to nuclear test victims was kinda lame. The whole idea is to let the audience believe that these people are out there, somewhere. Well that is my opinion. It may not be everyones.

doomsday49
hanxan, i'm curious on how many movies you have in your collection(horror).

Wolfie
I'm intrigued by Rabid Grannies now. I have a VHS of The Granny (blindbuy at 99 cent store) and thought it was pretty funny.

hanxan
In my collection, over 700 movies of which about 400-500 are horror type movies. I guess I never really counted.pokey

SelphieT
daaaaamn guys! ....I really don't own any scary movies. I always rent. sad

ToxicMolly
I have a burner and I worked for Suncoast Pictures for 2 years So I got a huge discount on my movies.

hanxan
Sorry, my daughter is toxicmolly and she forgot to sign out. so I worked for suncoast not ToxicMolly

hanxan
I am sitting down right now to watch Rabid Grannies. I am so excited LOL laughing out loud

Omegaman
Hey haxan..try these movies out: Burnt Offerings, The Dark Secret of Harvest Home, Dark Night of the Scarecrow, Trilogy of Terror...oldies but goodies!!

Caponejr
But all of you are missing out THE DEVILS REJECTS
well i guess thats not really scary sooo if you wanna watch a scary movie thats not your choose i would go with somthing like maybe the original PET CEMETARY or THE OMEN somthing classic like that there good movies i have to say

Caponejr
here it is

Caponejr
ive got over 400 my fav collections would be nightmare on elm st collection f13 collection and chucky collection AWESOME!!

slayer
Try the original Omen, Black Christmas, Don't Look now and the original When a Starnger Calls opening scene is great also =]

hanxan
Rabid Grannies is so cheesy, Hillarious, but cheesy. Better than some of the Troma movies though. Burnt Offerings is one of my favs. sad but I saw it when it originally came out. I do like the Rob Zombie films, and Dont look now is just crazy. Could not stay with Let sleeping corpses lie, kept falling asleep. even though I love zombie movies. I appreciate everyones help. Thx

SelphieT
well yeah it was hillarious!!!!! I love the beginning though when the grannies start going crazy, and they just have these huge claws all of a sudden and I think they just BAM, stab some guy in the stomach or somethin! I forgot, I'll have to rent it again big grin

hanxan
I liked the part when they cut the cake with their claws!!!

SelphieT
yes, that was hillarious!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.