I Broke My Drum Set!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
My Tom(12"wink broke on Thursday. Me and my buddies were jammin and SnakeEyes wanted a turn on my drums, I let him and about 10 minutes later I hear a "Oh shit I broke it" then I look and theres a huge split right down the middle of my Tom, so him and I are going to split the cost of a new one.

jaden101
kick 'is 'ead in

RedAlertv2
hoookayyy....

StinkFist462
... ok

SnakeEyes
...right...

Scythe
My advice, don't break your instruments until your famous, and therefore have the money to replace them, also, what kind of drummer breaks a drum head? It's nothing like breaking a string...

PINBALL
Snakeyes hit it one time too many.....They arn't too expensive either....

papabeard
So F@ck!

Hotpants
.....neat....

Scythe
Originally posted by PINBALL
Snakeyes hit it one time too many.....They arn't too expensive either....

Still seems like stupidity was involved...

PINBALL
No he just got intense and hit the tom hard one time too many......

I_am_Melkor
...congratulations... wink

tabby999
Originally posted by Scythe
Still seems like stupidity was involved...

hardly, its like saying a guitarist is stupid for breaking a string, its just wear and tear, anyone can do it.

oh and Pinball, did you get that sickening "crack" sound as it broke? my friends band were playing at a local club, they got a song in and what sounded like a gunshot rang out, it was the drummer putting a stick through his snare skin. everyone in the place just turned and saw him sitting there looking sheepish and wondering where he'd find another snare at 1 in the morning.

PINBALL
SnakeEyes was playing on it but I heard a "Oh shit" that was pretty bad....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.