Silver Surfer vs Gladiator, Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Silver Surfer
vs

Gladiator/fully confident

Superman/fully charged

Wonder Woman/all weapons

Martian Manhunter/Fernus

MattDay
the team might get em'

Metalmanx
It really depends. I mean, he can pretty much hit all of them with their weaknesses from the get-go. Except for Wonder Woman, who's weakness is mroe physical than any sort of radiation.

Superman -- SS drains him of solar energy or fires a kryptonite-esque blast at him.

Gladiator -- SS blasts him with that certain frequency of radiation that Glads is vulnerable to.

Martian Manhunter -- SS sets his body on fire.

Wonder Woman -- I suppose SS could just use his power cosmic to do something, or maybe just pummel her repeatedly, since she wouldn't be able to keep up with him.

Well-written, Silver Surfer wins this match. Especially since he is arguably the fastest here.

grey fox
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It really depends. I mean, he can pretty much hit all of them with their weaknesses from the get-go. Except for Wonder Woman, who's weakness is mroe physical than any sort of radiation.

Superman -- SS drains him of solar energy or fires a kryptonite-esque blast at him.

Gladiator -- SS blasts him with that certain frequency of radiation that Glads is vulnerable to.

Wonder Woman -- I suppose SS could just use his power cosmic to do something, or maybe just pummel her repeatedly, since she wouldn't be able to keep up with him.

Well-written, Silver Surfer wins this match. Especially since he is arguably the fastest here.

Damn ...

You beat me to the 'Hit's them with their weakensses' post.

LethalFemme

Isn't MM no longer immune to fire?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grey fox
Damn ...

You beat me to the 'Hit's them with their weakensses' post.

Hahahaha. Sorry, dude. Couldn't help it. I'm bored as hell at work so I need something to occupy my time (doing work is not an option stick out tongue )

UniOmni
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Isn't MM no longer immune to fire?

Only until Superman goes rogue again. Or some other kryptonian.

OR SS could just choke him. Thats gotten favorable results.

Loot

Blair Wind
as fernus MM IS a fire being...martian plus fire.

Glads gets taken out easily. Superman, eh....MM is the toughest battle

Loot

diabloman
gladiator takes on SS on his own

Validus
The only way I see him beating Fernus is via transmutation and I usually give top tiers the benefit of the doubt in being able to resist it. Especially one with as much control over his form as J'onn.

Loot
surfer has the cosmic power, he is more powerful then fernus, plus he can rearrange molecules

Validus
Originally posted by Loot
surfer has the cosmic power, he is more powerful then fernus, plus he can rearrange molecules
Being more powerful than Fernus is doubtful. Versatility doesn't equal power.

LethalFemme

He knows that but, it's a question of whether MM could just change back.

Validus
He knows that but, it's a question of whether MM could just change back.
Exactly. I tend to give a guy credit who can create a new body from his severed hand.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Validus
Exactly. I tend to give a guy credit who can create a new body from his severed hand.

Precisely, we're on the same page.happy

Metalmanx
The only way I see him beating Fernus is via transmutation and I usually give top tiers the benefit of the doubt in being able to resist it. Especially one with as much control over his form as J'onn.

I think J'onn's metamorphing abilities are pretty much crap against Surfer's transmutation abilities. He wields the power cosmic. MM's not going to be able to resist that.

A well-written Surfer wins this fight.

UniOmni
I had Trial by Fire..........But how did they stop him exactly?? I remember Jonns big green arm coming outta his chest, and then his torso, and then he blasted him with hv/mv.
Is that all Surfer needs to do??
Hit him with a powerful energy blast?

Blair Wind
Fernus was a cosmic threat. The Guardians put the fire "fear" into there population so that they wouldnt become like Fernus. I think your not giving him enough credit. Any guy that can beat the crap out of the JLA is not a laughing matter.

(and anything Surfer can do a GL can do)

Validus
I think J'onn's metamorphing abilities are pretty much crap against Surfer's transmutation abilities. He wields the power cosmic. MM's not going to be able to resist that.

A well-written Surfer wins this fight.
Power Cosmic = Win? Funny how that works. Hasn't Thor resisted high level transmutation? The only person I would give that nod to over J'onn is Sersi and Surfer is no Sersi.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I had Trial by Fire..........But how did they stop him exactly?? I remember Jonns big green arm coming outta his chest, and then his torso, and then he blasted him with hv/mv.
Is that all Surfer needs to do??
Hit him with a powerful energy blast?
Not exactly considering an amped GL was only able to stagger him. When J'onn pulled himself out he made Fernus vulnerable.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Fernus was a cosmic threat. The Guardians put the fire "fear" into there population so that they wouldnt become like Fernus. I think your not giving him enough credit. Any guy that can beat the crap out of the JLA is not a laughing matter.

I don't think many people realize the Surfer/GL thing the JLA are the BEST of the best.yes

Metalmanx

No no, don't get me wrong. I think MM deserves all the credit he gets. He's mad powerful. But Surfer is just the type of opponent that can take him (and pretty much 99% of comics) out of the fight.

And I believe the Surfer to be slightly more powerful than a Green Lantern.

Blair Wind
meh, if Surfer is more powerful its only like a percent more. Hal and Kyle (now, not the rookie like last time) could match him I think.

This isnt JUST MM though. This is MM as Fernus. The guy killed almost a hundred White Martians, and kicked the crap outa the Justice League more than once. no expression

UniOmni
Batman has taken out white Martians with a match.

Metalmanx
meh, if Surfer is more powerful its only like a percent more. Hal and Kyle (now, not the rookie like last time) could match him I think.

This isnt JUST MM though. This is MM as Fernus. The guy killed almost a hundred White Martians, and kicked the crap outa the Justice League more than once. no expression

Wait, when did it become Fernus? I think someone just threw that in here randomly. The Thread-starter said nothing about this version of MM.

Either way, SS still has pretty much every advantage.

Blair Wind
Batman in the JLA is a god no expression

Blair Wind
Silver Surfer
vs

Superman/fully charged

Wonder Woman/all weapons

Martian Manhunter/Fernus

its there no expression

Metalmanx
its there no expression

My bad. I must've read it too fast. My apologies.

Loot

LethalFemme
My bad. I must've read it too fast. My apologies.

Oh no sweetie my bad I meant for them to be a their to tier shape short of the godwave and added it. So it's all me you're in the clear sorry about that.happy

Juntai
Team wins.

Metalmanx
Oh no sweetie my bad I meant for them to be a their to tier shape short of the godwave and added it. So it's all me you're in the clear sorry about that.happy

Haha, no worries at all. wink

Validus

Loot

Avalonofthewind
Silver Surfer
vs

Superman/fully charged

Wonder Woman/all weapons

Martian Manhunter/Fernus

Damn...SS gets curbstomped here.

What's a "fully charged Superman?" Even Prime wasn't fulled charged...

Fernus destroys SS.

WW magical weapons kill SS.

Gladiator fully confident can still KO him.

Loot

Juntai

Superherovandal
Fernus could do it by himself. Mind rape him. out right beat him. use fire on him...fire powerful enough to hurt a demon who's all about fire. Phase him into a the sun's core.

Blair Wind
Surfers only "weakness" is magic....

Glads has that radiation weakness that is really potent. And Surfer already knows about it. He would be the first to go erm but the team would win

Loot

Decay
the greatest threat is mm. all the others have a very big weakness to exploit, except wonder woman, and she just cant keep up. he might get knocked around a bit but silver surver can adjust his beams to take you superman and gladiator, the power cosmic is much more than any being can tap from a single star, especially if that being has a huge weakness to a specific type of radiation that the power cosmic allows its user to exploit. im not sure about mm, the surfer would do better off not using fire on him and just trying to take him out physiclaly, amplifying his own powers to a point when mm cant compete. but i dont know about mm to comment on how easy this would be.

looking at the surfer, whos body is designed to withstand supernovas and the fridged atmosphereless space, id go for him. frying through a sun going nova straight into the coldest depths of space is pretty standard for him as far as i know. he can match or exceed anyone here in terms of any specific strength, but he has none of their weaknesses. surfer takes it.

HisMajestyAC43
i may be wrong, but last time i read surfer, he was getting slapped around because he holds back all the time. now i definitely respect silver surfer, i think hes capable of taking any one of these, especially gladiator and ww. but unless he is full speed running away, i don't think ss is going to be able to avoid a painful rain of blows from supes ww and glads, along with fernus blasting at his mind and body. in this situation, power cosmic and speed can only go so far. id give it to surfer fighting either of them individually, but as a team fernus, supes, glads and ww take this, with casualties. add gl in there, and ss has even less chance imo.

Validus
I don't see Surfer amping his strength enough to match Fernus. A guy who was flat out overpowering all of the JLA's resident powerhouses.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
i may be wrong, but last time i read surfer, he was getting slapped around because he holds back all the time. now i definitely respect silver surfer, i think hes capable of taking any one of these, especially gladiator and ww. but unless he is full speed running away, i don't think ss is going to be able to avoid a painful rain of blows from supes ww and glads, along with fernus blasting at his mind and body. in this situation, power cosmic and speed can only go so far. id give it to surfer fighting either of them individually, but as a team fernus, supes, glads and ww take this, with casualties. add gl in there, and ss has even less chance imo.

WW the second biggest threat I said all her weapons.shock

newjak86
I don't see SS takinga majority fighting one on one is a big difference then fighting alot of people one on one.

SS doesn't have the obvious speed advantage as some would think as he doesn't have very many combat speed feats and most of the people here have gone multiples the speed of light through space.

While SS is focused on one another comes from behind and knocks him down he gets tries and fight that person he gets stabbed from behind by WW. He goes to fight WW Superman side swipes him.

One on one he can exploit their weaknesses but together he will have a hard time concentrating to pull out off while avoiding other in coming attacks.

Superherovandal
Except Fernus really doesn't have a weakness. and WW could protect them with the Lansanarian tech. or use Medusa Head.

Decay
i agree that a normal surfer wont take this, he probably wont even come close. he holds back far too much, he knows how strong he is. if he didnt have the weaknesses of superman and gladiator to exploit hed go down either way, but he has the ability to replicate the type of ratiation that weakens them. even passively kryptonite will take superman down enough for someone like surfer to pretty much ko him straight out. the same is likley for gladiator whos a superman rip off. otherwise watching someone like superman be dropped when the surfer firgues out his weakness will limit his confidence a great deal. wonder woman could hold out a while, but she just isnt capable of the kind of power superman and the sufer are, and shed go down.

fully charged superman would be a huge problem, if he didnt have the kryptonite weakness, and if the surfer wasnt able to feed of the same kind of energy as him. technically the surfer should be able to tap the same amount of power from the sun if not more as superman, and he has other sources to draw from.

gl took on surfer once, not the greatest showing of gl's power, but sufer took him down pretty quick (within a page if i recall). the surfers most powerful ability in this i think is the fact he can remove other characters power sources. he can manipulate enegry, as in draw it into himself and draw it away from superman. after doing something like that hes more than a match for gladiator, and wonderwoman. then mm, who im still not sure about. superman is a great solar battery but it will do him no good if the surfer can manipulate the energy before it even gets to superman. mm is the deciding factor, and im not sure if he can or cant take it, but a serious and full powered all out surfer is equal or more than superman, i think hed eventually take it. the only chance they have is if they work together very well and not let themselves get seperated at all, and against someone as fast as the surfer who can cover the kind of distances as he can in seconds it will be a very hard task to acomplish.

who?-kid
I don't see Surfer winning this one. If he was written to his Full Potential, no PIS or CIS, AND if he were a better fighter, I'd say he wins the majority of the fights.

But a Surfer, like he's normally written, can and will have trouble against let's say Superman alone. It's not - unlike most people think - that Surfer immediately starts draining Supermans power or hits him with Kryptonite radiation or whatever while Superman just stands there and reads the newspaper.

Superman definitely has the power to give him a serious beating (not necessarily beat him though).

Throw in Wonder Woman, MM and Gladiator, and Surfer is toast. He wouldn't know what hit him.

Validus
Originally posted by newjak86
SS doesn't have the obvious speed advantage as some would think as he doesn't have very many combat speed feats and most of the people here have gone multiples the speed of light through space.

Good point. Digi brought this up in one of the tournament threads and I agree completely. Surfer isn't going to hit his vaunted 300x lightspeed before Superman can move 5 feet to the left and dodge.

Kyle and Surfer fought in two crossovers. The fanvoted fight was over in a page and the other lasted a long time with both looking pretty even with one another. Kyle didn't do too bad against Thanos & Parallax but thats neither here nor there. evil face

I still think an "all out" Surfer would lose to an "all out" Fernus.

LethalFemme
Good point. Digi brought this up in one of the tournament threads and I agree completely. Surfer isn't going to hit his vaunted 300x lightspeed before Superman can move 5 feet to the left and dodge.

Kyle and Surfer fought in two crossovers. The fanvoted fight was over in a page and the other lasted a long time with both looking pretty even with one another. Kyle didn't do too bad against Thanos & Parallax but thats neither here nor there. evil face

I still think an "all out" Surfer would lose to an "all out" Fernus.

I scrolled down quickly and read that fernus part way too quickly.laughing out loud

Validus
I scrolled down quickly and read that fernus part way too quickly.laughing out loud
And you said I need therapy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

LethalFemme
And you said I need therapy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Hey It was a mistake.stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Magic works against Surfer too.

Magic....physical force, telepathy, and tech. wink

Loot

Blair Wind
God like Cable is nothing to Fernus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fernus is a cosmic threat. Beat down a GL

GL=SS even if SS is just a little bit more powerful

Fernus wins

Loot
God like Cable is nothing to Fernus roll eyes (sarcastic)

in terms of telepathy?

LethalFemme
in terms of telepathy?

Everything.

Mindship
Let me say on the outset that SS is my favorite character.

I'm also going to assume that this is Not the recently upgraded Surfer, mainly because I don't know what this upgrade actually means in terms of a new power level (for example: can Surfer now squash Thor, no questions asked?).

That said...

I'm having a very hard time seeing Surfer beat this team. Let's assume they are all well-written, including a coordinated team effort...

Team wins 2/3

Loot

Loot
Originally posted by Mindship

(for example: can Surfer now squash Thor, no questions asked?).

that would be about time

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mindship
Let me say on the outset that SS is my favorite character.

I'm also going to assume that this is Not the recently upgraded Surfer, mainly because I don't know what this upgrade actually means in terms of a new power level (for example: can Surfer now squash Thor, no questions asked?).

That said...

I'm having a very hard time seeing Surfer beat this team. Let's assume they are all well-written, including a coordinated team effort...

Team wins 2/3

Mindship, how did you get 2/3 out of this?

Are you counting 1 lucky win for SS? Just curious.

Fernus alone could beat SS, add WW with all her magic weapons, and a full confidence Glads and this is overkill.

I didn't even add Superman (who coincidently, got an upgrade of his own recently.)

Inhuman
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Damn...SS gets curbstomped here.

What's a "fully charged Superman?" Even Prime wasn't fulled charged...

lol. Wow. I guess a fully charged superman should equal the presense roll eyes (sarcastic)

tdawg14
I am a huge Surfer fan but I don't think he can win this. WW causes no problem at all for SS but Supes and Glads combined with Fernus is too much to overcome. Team wins 9/10.

illadelph12
Hmm...

I'm not really convinced either way.

Is this regular aloof Surfer or does he get to be angry? You specified the state of everyone except Surfer.

illadelph12
Also, where does the fight take place, or is this a free range battle?

Loot

LethalFemme
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

I'm not really convinced either way.

Is this regular aloof Surfer or does he get to be angry? You specified the state of everyone except Surfer.

Takes place in space and he's not stupid with his powers.

TheKahn
The Surfer wins 10/10. no expression

leonidas
Originally posted by TheKahn

laughing

ninja

batdude123

Fernus' body is made of fire. no expression

batdude123

Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Just keep telling yourself that before the tourney. wink

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Fernus' body is made of fire. no expression

Surfer>>>fire.

Surfer wins 10/10 no expression

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Inhuman
lol. Wow. I guess a fully charged superman should equal the presense roll eyes (sarcastic)

Becuase apparently SS is so good, he can handle all these guys on his own right?

Stupidest thing I've heard on these forums as of late...talk about blatanly overestimating a character.

All I said was that in current continuity, there is no such thing as a fully charged Superman...the closest is Superman Prime... and if you think SS can beat him. Lord help you.

Had you read later on, you would have seen I gave a response without even including this mythical non-existing Supes.

batdude123
Becuase apparently SS is so good, he can handle all these guys on his own right?

Stupidest thing I've heard on these forums as of late...talk about blatanly overestimating a character.

All I said was that in current continuity, there is no such thing as a fully charged Superman...the closest is Superman Prime... and if you think SS can beat him. Lord help you.

Had you read later on, you would have seen I gave a response without even including this mythical non-existing Supes.

yes

batdude123
Surfer>>>fire.

Surfer wins 10/10 no expression

Fernus, God Wave Wonder Woman, 100% Confident Gladiator, Sun-Dipped Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver Surfer. no expression

Team takes this 11/10

thanospimphand
actually this fight would be very close now cuz in the newest annihilation comic silver surfer series, surfer is now a herald of galactus once more and galactus gave him a considerable power increase. and also give me a break any of these guys head to head right on surfer destroys easily.

batdude123
Originally posted by thanospimphand
actually this fight would be very close now cuz in the newest annihilation comic silver surfer series, surfer is now a herald of galactus once more and galactus gave him a considerable power increase. and also give me a break any of these guys head to head right on surfer destroys easily.

Hmmmm.....

FULLY charged Superman>>>Superman Prime

Yeah, Silver Surfer could really beat him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
you throw a blood lusted surfer in and end of discusion. what the hell is a fully charged supes. i think the person means sun dipped.

Rols
Guys, we all know nobody beats Superman this guy have infinite potential.

As for the fight the team wins 20/10. I also think SS is above Fernus and that Jla VS Fernus was PIS, poor shooowing of JLA, I mean they've faced opponents a few level more powerfull than this guy individually.
just my 2 cents.

bigbran
thats because supes is stupid, and dc cant stand him beinglower than anyone.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
thats because supes is stupid, and dc cant stand him beinglower than anyone.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rols
Yeah, his been upgraded again except now his dying because of that, serves him right laughing big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) should have refuse.

Inhuman

Never said who would win or even implied who would win.
Just that to DC fanboys NO one close of god like beings(if them) can beat Superman, Batgod, Wonder,woman, flash ect. The Popular guys of DC. They always bring up crap like 100 different versions of superman. One more powerfull than the next. Batgod and his insane devises. WW - godwave. Flash -speed force,Infinite mass punch,molecules,vibrating ect.
I actually like some of those guys, but come on its ridiculous what fanboys claim they can do(or more so the writers).
I this SS can take these guys if there is no CIS,PIS or jobbing.
If its superman Prime though SS loses.

Blair Wind
eh, when I make statements about Flash and his speed, there are scans to back up everything. Same with GL. But thats another topic. They ARE powerful even if some people never accept that Superman CAN lose

on topic, if I have time Ill get some of the scans of Fernus kicking the crap outa the Justice league...

batdude123
Just that to DC fanboys NO one close of god like beings(if them) can beat Superman, Batgod, Wonder,woman, flash ect. The Popular guys of DC. They always bring up crap like 100 different versions of superman. One more powerfull than the next. Batgod and his insane devises. WW - godwave. Flash -speed force,Infinite mass punch,molecules,vibrating ect.
I actually like some of those guys, but come on its ridiculous what fanboys claim they can do.

Hmmmm....

God Wave Wonder Woman, Fernus, FULLY charged Superman (which implies >>>>Superman Prime), and 100% Confident Gladiator. no expression Yeah, SS goes down hard 11/10.

Accel
Wonder Woman doesn't have the Godwave, but yeah, the team wins here.

What is Surfer was the Keeper for this fight? Would his chances improve at all?

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Wonder Woman doesn't have the Godwave, but yeah, the team wins here.

no expression

tdawg14
If he is the Keeper, he takes this easily. Power cosmic + quantam bands = ass kicking for this team.

batdude123
Originally posted by tdawg14
If he is the Keeper, he takes this easily. Power cosmic + quantam bands = ass kicking for this team.

Well, he's not the keeper for this so stick out tongue

I think LF made this thread only to see how overrated SS is. roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently, he's VERY overrated. blink

Inhuman
Well, he's not the keeper for this so stick out tongue

I think LF made this thread only to see how overrated SS is. roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently, he's VERY overrated. blink

Yes, but other heros mentioned in this thread are not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
I actually like some of those guys, but come on its ridiculous what fanboys claim they can do(or more so the writers).

And even the thought that SS can win against all these guys in these modes is fanboyish.

tdawg14
Accel asked if the Surfer was the Keeper would his chances improve. I answered his question. And with your avatar, you're going to call SS overrated. Batman is the most overrated person on these forums besides Wolverine.

batdude123
Yes, but other heros mentioned in this thread are not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope. big grin

bigbran
i completely agree with you. its redicules.

batdude123
Accel asked if the Surfer was the Keeper would his chances improve. I answered his question. And with your avatar, you're going to call SS overrated. Batman is the most overrated person on these forums besides Wolverine.

*coughBULLSHITcough*

tdawg14
think what you want there batdude but when it comes down to it, SS takes the majority against any single member of the JLA. Thats not overrated. Cough on that

bigbran
no bats not, a guy with no powers at all, cept his brain can take gods. mr fantastic even has powers, and he loses all the time.

batdude123
think what you want there batdude but when it comes down to it, SS takes the majority against any single member of the JLA. Thats not overrated. Cough on that

Hmm, so he'd take the majority over Phantom Stranger? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
SS wins this, easily. Don't ask why or for explanations its just how it is.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
SS wins this, easily. Don't ask why or for explanations its just how it is.

laughing

OMNIKINETIC
I THINK SS LOSES...

tdawg14
Don't know much about him so you may have me there.

Definitely against these guys:

1. Superman 8/10 at the least
2. Flash 8/10 at least
3. Green Lantern(anyone cept Ion and Parallax) 7/10
4. Martian Manhunter 8/10
5. Captain Atom 8/10
6. Wonder Woman 10/10
7. Aquaman 10/10
8. Batman 6,000,000/10 whatever prep he needs, he cannot win.

Loot

so true

Originally posted by Rols
Guys, we all know nobody beats Superman this guy have infinite potential.

err... yeah right

Soleran
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
I THINK SS LOSES...

You would be wrong.

TheKahn
You would be wrong.

And I think your right. smile

SS 10/10. Accept it and move on people.

batdude123
Don't know much about him so you may have me there.

Definitely against these guys:

1. Superman 8/10 at the least
2. Flash 8/10 at least
3. Green Lantern(anyone cept Ion and Parallax) 7/10
4. Martian Manhunter 8/10
5. Captain Atom 8/10
6. Wonder Woman 10/10
7. Aquaman 10/10
8. Batman 6,000,000/10 whatever prep he needs, he cannot win.

You're wrong on 3 and 8. Batman with the motherbox pwned Darkseid. cool Hal or Kyle would take 5/10 against the Silvery dude.

batdude123
And I think your right. smile

SS 10/10. Accept it and move on people.

no expression no expression no expression no expression

UniOmni
Ayo threadstarter, add Stardust and Firelord and we got a battle.
Cuz if i made a thread like this with Superman or GL, it'd be rightly labeled as a spite thread.

And Surfer maybe overrated by a bit on this forum. But so is Superman, Thor, WW and Phantom Stranger, that vague sonabitch!

Blair Wind
Fernus vs JLA round one:
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1a2lh.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1b1zk.jpg
http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1c5rq.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1d3ab.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1e8uf.jpg
http://img382.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1f7lj.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1g3hu.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1h4sf.jpg
http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1i3jw.jpg
http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1j8rz.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1k3mx.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1l7es.jpg
http://img285.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla1m0zy.jpg

round two:
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla2a4ru.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla2b1wi.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla2c9ye.jpg
http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla2d4ot.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla2e0tm.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fernusvsjla2f5rm.jpg

batdude123
Ayo threadstarter, add Stardust and Firelord and we got a battle.
Cuz if i made a thread like this with Superman or GL, it'd be rightly labeled as a spite thread.

And Surfer maybe overrated by a bit on this forum. But so is Superman, Thor, WW and Phantom Stranger, that vague sonabitch!

Phantom Stranger??? blink He's hardly ever mentioned.

OMNIKINETIC
You would be wrong.

LIKE "I" SAID..."I" THINK SS LOSES

Loot
since the beggining of the fight the team is getting improved, now some are talking about superman prime and all, but no one improves surfer side, put there genis vell or beta ray bill

batdude123
since the beggining of the fight the team is getting improved, now some are talking about superman prime and all, but no one improves surfer side, put there genis vell or beta ray bill

Genis and SS<<Superman Prime wink

tdawg14
Disagree there batdude, the one time Kyle fought SS on even terms, you know what happened. They came together when SS was weakened and it was still a stalemate. Batman beating SS is a joke as it is him beating Darkseid.

UniOmni
Genis<<<<Superman Prime??

When Prime kills the most powerful Abstract, call me.

Loot

Blair Wind
Fernus vs JLA round one:

round two:

you people post too damn fast no expression

batdude123
Genis<<<<Superman Prime??

When Prime kills the most powerful Abstract, call me.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

bigbran
mr fantastic is smarter, more durible, more powerful, and he can stretch, and he has powers, but bats is still better. no mr fantastic deserves respect, but bats gets all the respect. its retarded.

batdude123

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
mr fantastic is smarter, more durible, more powerful, and he can stretch, and he has powers, but bats is still better. no mr fantastic deserves respect, but bats gets all the respect. its retarded.

You're a punk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
*ring ring* *ring ring*

Prime killed an Abstract?? Really? When might i ask??

Avalonofthewind

Rols
Its no point arguing with whose more powerfull than Superman,. his got version of himself to take out anybody from normal human to abstrac cosmic being. I think most superhero thats discuss in this forum, fans tend to overrate them.

Avalonofthewind
Prime killed an Abstract?? Really? When might i ask??

Now now, that's not fair Uni, considering that Prime has been said to be the most powerful Superman with a full blood IMP in the family.

UniOmni
The reason there is a Superman Prime is because Superman NEVER gets fully charged....not in 80,000 years. Hence why I added that SS has no chance to win.

A sundipped Supes was taking blasts from a being with power to destroy
the universe and destroying things that nobody else was able to harm.

Avy, when did dipped Superman take such blasts?? For referencing sake.
Are you talking about Imperiex?? Cuz he blasted DD, and while it killed him, it left a skeleton behind....A universe destroying blast that leaves a skeleton?? Figured there woulda been a hole in reality.

And Superman has been called the most powerful being on a planet that includes Flash, Zatanna, Sentinel and Dr.Fate.
Doesn't mean the people above can't stomp him good.

Editorial mandate has superman as numero uno.
But according to actual book showings, he is maybe 4th most powerful.
DC will always say he's the most powerful. But it doesn't mean it actually jives with continuity.

Avalonofthewind
Avy, when did dipped Superman take such blasts?? For referencing sake.
Are you talking about Imperiex?? Cuz he blasted DD, and while it killed him, it left a skeleton behind....A universe destroying blast that leaves a skeleton?? Figured there woulda been a hole in reality.

No, it's in reference to Braniac 13 with Imperiex energy. Sundipped Supes was cutting through his tendrils with ease... and those things were
impossible for anyone else to harm.

What you are reffering to takes place before that happens.

Blair Wind
Fernus vs JLA round one:

round two:

Considering that the threadstarter did not mention prime, and I think she just meant fully rested, goin all out Superman, its not superman that poses a threat. Fernus does no expression

batdude123
Considering that the threadstarter did not mention prime, and I think she just meant fully rested, goin all out Superman, its not superman that poses a threat. Fernus does no expression

Sure man, whatever you say. roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression no expression no expression You just put your own twist on things, huh? no expression no expression

Blair Wind
I always do....gotta practice a little....its been a while since I kicked Scoobs butt shifty

stick out tongue

but seriously. SS loses and thats all that matters

Avalonofthewind

Nope, it says "Fully Charged" not "Fully Rested." Superman alone can easily stalemate SS, but that's a different topic...(and one that I provided proof for already.)

Soleran
Nope, it says "Fully Charged" not "Fully Rested." Superman alone can easily stalemate SS, but that's a different topic...(and one that I provided proof for already.)

zorro love

Avalonofthewind
http://www.cursors-4u.com/smilies/images1/smi22.gif

Avalonofthewind
zorro love
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/smiley/pfft.gif

Rols
huh , How?

Soleran
http://www.cursors-4u.com/smilies/images1/smi22.gifhttp://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/smiley/pfft.gif

NO DBZ characters on the forum!

SS is amped again by the Big G man he will bring the pain to the group he faces here!

Superherovandal
the thing is he's gonna have a hard enough time with WW with all her weapons. the Lansanar tech, that sword that cuts through anything, the Medusa Head, etc. but then add Fernus a MM who is has no weakness and no qualms of killing, easily defeats Supes and the rest of the JLA. and Supes we got stompage on SS.

batdude123
huh , How?

Well, maybe not stalemate, but the k-nite thing wouldn't work for SS anymore. Recently, Superman was standing knee-deep in some kryptonite radiation without it effecting him too much. I'm talking about regular Superman. Superman Prime would whoop SS's ass.

Priest
Well, maybe not stalemate, but the k-nite thing wouldn't work for SS anymore. Recently, Superman was standing knee-deep in some kryptonite radiation without it effecting him too much. I'm talking about regular Superman. Superman Prime would whoop SS's ass.

wow..thats called bad writing in that case

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
wow..thats called bad writing in that case

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, Superman is becoming more and more resistant to kryptonite now.

Avalonofthewind
huh , How?

Well, first there is the fact that Supes "weaknesses" aren't what they used to be. Even if SS could arguably use them... they would take time that he doesn't have to affect him.

Then there is T-vo which could effectively nullify SS entire arsenal and bring the fights to Supermans terms completely.

Lastly, there is the fact that Surfer got an upgrade and Supes also just got one at practically the same time.

Priest
i wish surfer uses his matter manipulation powers more often..cosmic under-ware anyone?

Avalonofthewind
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, Superman is becoming more and more resistant to kryptonite now.

Isn't it funny that when Superman overcomes something... it's bad writing and when another character does something similar...it's a feat? laughing

Broly92
Isn't it funny that when Superman overcomes something... it's bad writing and when another character does something similar...it's a feat? laughing
No not really considering they are supposed to be his only weaknesses sad

batdude123

Yeah, it's very ironic. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
No not really considering they are supposed to be his only weaknesses sad

Hmmm.... kryptonite, red sun radiation, magic??? What the f**k? Superman by no means is unbeatable, just very powerful.

Broly92
1. He said kryptonite not a certin kind
2. He has over come magic before but no those were just him over coming them in imaginary comics
3.You know I despise Superman

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
1. He said kryptonite not a certin kind
2. He has over come magic before but no those were just him over coming them in imaginary comics
3.You know I despise Superman

1. Not a certain kind of kryptonite??? confused
2. Sure pal. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's just like everyother character overcoming their weaknesses.
3. Fine, but still keep an objective viewpoint.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>