Sora Bulq runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
This is it, Sora Bulq, Count Dooku's right hand man and co-creator of Vaapad. This is Sora in his prime during the Clone Wars. He gets both of his lightsabers, the regular one and the lightdagger. Where does he go down?

1. Asajj Ventress from when she first joins Dooku
2. Kit Fisto (ROTS)
3. Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
4. AOTC Obi-Wan and Anakin
5. Darth Maul
6. Tyvokka
7. General Grievous (before being injured by Mace)
8. ROTS Obi-Wan
9. Obsession Asajj and Tol Skorr
10. He makes it

He gets full rest

darthsith19
I think he takes the first 3 without much trouble. 4 and 5 are hard for him but he makes it and then he could fall at 6 if not then I'm sure he goes down at 7.

Lord Dragonfire
I say he goes down at 5 or 6. Definitely won't get past Grievous.

Captain REX
At least 7...

darthsith19
I doubt he'll make it past 7, cause in LOE it says something like "in just weeks Grievous became the strongest of Dooku's Dark Side Acolytes." I believe this includes Bulq.

jollyjim311
Anywhere from three to five. With fatigue, or even without, I see him getting no further.

Council#13
He will definately get to 7. However, past that I'm not sure. If he does what Mace did, he can win. I don't know if even his Vapaad can get through Obi-Wan's defense, and I think he can beat Asajj and Skorr

PurpleSaber
I say he goes down at 4, but if he makes it past them then he will go down at 8.

darthsith19
Ah crud, I just realised the poll says Maul, then Tol Skorr and then Grievous. My post says Maul, then Tyvokka and then Grievous. Please note that the real combatent #6 is Tyvokka, NOT Tol Skorr. Skorr is ONLY in #9, along with Asajj. Okay?

DePWNZOR
I said 4 actually. 2 vs 1, and one of the two is "teh chos3n OnE!!!11"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.