movie batman vs movie wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes it here ? movie bat or wolvie ? no bat toys or clawys

diabloman
i say wolvie takes it here

diabloman
the one from batman and robin SUCKS big time. he cant do jack

diabloman
no one can decide ?

Dinalfos
Wolverine.

grey fox
Batman .

If this is Batman begins Bat's then Wayen all the way, becuase as good as Wolvie was in the films he showed little fighting skill beside brawling. Bat's (at the very least) was very competent at ninjitsu...

diabloman
yah the one from batman begins is the best one out of all of them. but i still say wolverine can take him on.

grey fox
Originally posted by diabloman
yah the one from batman begins is the best one out of all of them. but i still say wolverine can take him on.

With no claws What the f**k?

diabloman
Originally posted by grey fox
With no claws What the f**k? even without claws still wolvie can kick his ass.but no bat toys as well.

grey fox
even without claws still wolvie can kick his ass.but no bat toys as well.

When did Wolvie show ANY fighting skill in the movies .

diabloman
When did Wolvie show ANY fighting skill in the movies . please he kicked ass in all 3. especially 3

grey fox
please he kicked ass in all 3. especially 3

...without claws.

Black Adam
...without claws.

besides the run and stab tactics...I really don't think i saw much skill from him in the movies

H. S. 6
Wolverine takes him. Anybody that says Batman will win is kidding himself.

Wolverine has an adamantium laced skeleton, and an extremely fast-working healing factor. What the hell is Batman going to do to that? What the f**k?

Jargon343
Movie wolverine was having a hard time handling that shape shifter lady though, and that was with claws.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Jargon343
Movie wolverine was having a hard time handling that shape shifter lady though, and that was with claws.

Number one: He won that fight. She "ran away."

Number two: There was an extremely small chance of him losing, what with his healing factor.

I mean, be realistic; he's been shot, close-range, in the forehead, and he was standing within five minutes. Again, what the hell is Batman going to do?

backspace
Batkick geek

riceroost
Wolverine took a beating from the Juggernaut in X3 and was still ready to rumble. What is Batman going to do?

Juggernaut Punch >>>>>>> Bat Kick.

badabing
Batman

backspace
Wolverine took a beating from the Juggernaut in X3 and was still ready to rumble. What is Batman going to do?

Juggernaut Punch >>>>>>> Bat Kick.
Sorry I was trying to be sarcastic but it didn't come out right.Wolverine 10/10

badabing
batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.