official KMC SGG Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HellMaster93
If the gays, transvestites, transsexuals and lesbians etc can have a thread, I see no reason why we can't have the Official straight Guys and Gals Thread. cool big grin

hpfanizzledizzl
Go you!!

HellMaster93
LOL. I would like to confirm I am NOT a homophobe, I just don't see why gays can have a "Gay Only" thread and heteros can't... cool

Leo.M
I feel gay just posting here no expression

HellMaster93
ROFLMAO... Oh crap, this is going to become gayer than the gay thread that was made by a gay called Gay Guy for gay people to have gay chat ina gayer environment that is truly gay... and THAT is the gay truth!

LethalFemme
I love gay peoplehappy

Smallville
Originally posted by HellMaster93
ROFLMAO... Oh crap, this is going to become gayer than the gay thread that was made by a gay called Gay Guy for gay people to have gay chat ina gayer environment that is truly gay... and THAT is the gay truth!

... something like that

HellMaster93
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I love gay peoplehappy Hmm... I love your sig more... shifty

LethalFemme
Hmm... I love your sig more... shifty

She's a lesbian.mhm

HellMaster93
And WHY would that turn a straight guy who ISN'T dead off?

LethalFemme
And WHY would that turn a straight guy who ISN'T dead off?

Leave her be.stick out tongue

Scarecrow756
Hmm... I love your sig more... shifty

LOL. laughing

HellMaster93
Wow, I just realised this thread is gonna be closed for some random reason when Gay Guy comes on and flames me... I need tyo make a dramatic act to prove he's an attention whre... OOH, I'll change my name to Straight guy! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.