Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion versus ROTS Obi wan and ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which team wins?

Lord Dragonfire
You're kidding right? The two most godly characters in the whole of SW against Obi-Wan and Anakin? please.

Razielim
Nihilus and Sion wtfdestroy them.

Nihilus... devours worlds. He PWNED Traya and blasted Sion around like nothing.

Sion... is indestructable. Anakin / Obi-Wan can possibly beat him in a saber fight but he's just gonna keep regenerating...

darthsith19
Nihilus force drains them in 1/2 a second. Or else Sion pwns the duo in 30 seconds tops. Either way, the duo is f*cked.

Darth Acheous
this is the most f*ckin stupid thread ever. the dark side always wins

Lord Saboteur
Nihilus and Sion pwn these two, then Nihilus wtfpwns Sion.

jollyjim311
Sion would be beat down by either Anakin and Obi, but Nihilus just sucks to put in threads (Note the pun!... confused ). We don't know if there is a defense to his drain. For some reason, I don't think it would be effective against "The Chosen One." No way to tell, but, at the moment, in my head, it just makes sense to me. Anyway, I'm not going to try to guess a winner. Sion, after seeing Nihilus fail, may have a broken will. I really can't guess at this thread, not right now, at least.

Lord Dragonfire
How will Sion die.

Cyric Blackstar
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Sion would be beat down by either Anakin and Obi, but Nihilus just sucks to put in threads (Note the pun!... confused ). We don't know if there is a defense to his drain. For some reason, I don't think it would be effective against "The Chosen One." No way to tell, but, at the moment, in my head, it just makes sense to me. Anyway, I'm not going to try to guess a winner. Sion, after seeing Nihilus fail, may have a broken will. I really can't guess at this thread, not right now, at least.
This post dear gentlemen is called fanboyisim...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

jollyjim311
For Anakin? No. It just seems that being created by the force would be more effective against those types of attacks than being a wound in the force.

Or, are not even the evergreens spa(i)red Nihilus' frozen touch?

Cyric Blackstar
For Anakin? No. It just seems that being created by the force would be more effective against those types of attacks than being a wound in the force.

Or, are not even the evergreens spa(i)red Nihilus' frozen touch?
Mr. N is a hole in the Force... like imagine that the Force is light and Mr. N is a black hole.

jollyjim311
Oh yeah, I forgot that Nihilus could become a whirling force of death at any moment. A coil waiting to spring. He's just that scary, ohh. messed

Cyric Blackstar
Oh yeah, I forgot that Nihilus could become a whirling force of death at any moment. A coil waiting to spring. He's just that scary, ohh. messed
You realize of course that you sound like an idiot when you try to sound witty and sarcastic.

Lord Dragonfire
Ha Ha. Nihilus gets raped .

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lord Dragonfire
Ha Ha. Nihilus gets raped .

...Your parents must be so proud...

For the last time, could you stop with the use of that word. You're doing it just to bother me and it's not appropriate.

Lord Dragonfire
lol ok I'm sorry but don't you think that you would be wise to just ignore people when they say it? What do you say big guy?

jollyjim311
I say "Please quit with the use of that word if it isn't literal, and, then I'll ignore you."

Lord Kadaj
Nihilus and Sion WTFPWNRAPED them.

Blue_Hefner
The only person who can kill Nikilus is another hole in the force so I think Anakin might stand a chance against and I think Obi Wan might be able to breaks Sion's will.

zephiel7
Sion is only affected by Kreia and her immediate connections. Otherwise for all intents and purposes, he is immune to the effects of a lightsaber and the force.

Nihilus is a perversion of the darkside that virtually feeds on the force, whether it be the whiney ***** of a chosen or some wimpy Jedi knight.
From Visas, "he does not see people, but planets and stars" clearly indicates the magnitude of his hunger. His is a technique to "which there is no defence."

To tell you the truth I was pretty sure of the outcome. I just wanted to see others opinion on who would win.

Cyric Blackstar
...Your parents must be so proud...

For the last time, could you stop with the use of that word. You're doing it just to bother me and it's not appropriate.
Were you like molested some time or another? Your reaction to word rape is a bit over the top so to say.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Cyric Blackstar
Were you like molested some time or another? Your reaction to word rape is a bit over the top so to say.

As I said before "he doesn't like talking about people's jollyjims"

jollyjim311
No, I wasn't molested, but I hardly see how that fits into this discussion. Let's just say that there are people out there that could do such horrible things and I have a deep hate for them, and by joking around with that word, it brings out the worst in me.
Back on topic:
Anyway, so, being created by the force has no significance to that attack. If the Exile could resist it through having a special place both outside and within the force, I don't see why Anakin, who is essentially the son of the force, wouldn't be resistant to it also.

Razielim
Because you're working off two completly different principles.

Anakin: - Son of the force, highest midichlorian count on record. The "Chosen One".

Exile - Normal Jedi Knight who joined up with Revan and after the battle of Malachor, seperated himself from the force and became "dead" in a way. The "Death of the force".

They were quite different.

zephiel7
No, I wasn't molested, but I hardly see how that fits into this discussion. Let's just say that there are people out there that could do such horrible things and I have a deep hate for them, and by joking around with that word, it brings out the worst in me.
Back on topic:
Anyway, so, being created by the force has no significance to that attack. If the Exile could resist it through having a special place both outside and within the force, I don't see why Anakin, who is essentially the son of the force, wouldn't be resistant to it also.

In what way does being the "son of the force" help Anakin?

The Exile was a wound in the force. The force existed seperately from him. That is why Nihilus could not kill him.

Anakin is a Jedi with a high midocholorian count. In no way are the two connected.

The Sith duo would win.

Sith Lord Windu
Obi-wan and anakin would be killed by Sion, and Nihilus wouldn't pay any attention. The only reson that Sion was defeated was because his will was broken (he was talked into letting go of his grip of the force) and so he is immune to all lightsabre and possibly force affects.

If for some strange and godly reson, they defeated Sion then Nihilus would be pretty easy in comparison as he feeds on huge things such as planets and stars and wouldn't be able to feed on two insignificant people (though anakin may be able to satisfy his hunger). However he's not much of a duelist and unless he was able to use one of his force abilities then he would be screwed.

Darth Acheous
sion takes out obi while nihlous drains annikans force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.