Muslim Gays Seek Lesbians For Wives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gay Guy
Ya know..although I'm proud of being Gay. I think this sends a positive message to the Gay community, by letting us know that we at least do have the same marriage rights as everyone else.. smile

lord xyz
Originally posted by Gay Guy
Ya know..although I'm proud of being Gay. I think this sends a positive message to the Gay community, by letting us know that we at least do have the same marriage rights as everyone else.. smile yes, you do deserve the same rights, but in a religious community, I doubt that'll happen erm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by lord xyz
yes, you do deserve the same rights, but in a religious community, I doubt that'll happen erm

Especially "extreme" religious communities.

Gay Guy
yeah but as long as we marry the opposite sex, then technically we do still have the same rights as hetero's. I say we just leave the law as it is, mary another gay or lesbo, and then screw who we want after we get married. After all, that's what most hetero's do anyway.. laughing out loud Happy Dance

Jonathan Mark
yeah but as long as we marry the opposite sex, then technically we do still have the same rights as hetero's. I say we just leave the law as it is, mary another gay or lesbo, and then screw who we want after we get married. After all, that's what most hetero's do anyway.. laughing out loud Happy Dance
But don't tell Uncle Lester no expression

grey fox
Ya know..although I'm proud of being Gay. I think this sends a positive message to the Gay community, by letting us know that we at least do have the same marriage rights as everyone else.. smile

...Is he Whob ?

Storm
As yet, we cannot give you a definite answer.

TheSpinner
Muslims seek lesbians as wives because that way they can have a peaceful compatible and gay (cheery) harem.... It is just more peaceful that way than having 4 heterosexual wives and everyone for herself..... Do you really believe everything you read. I think that Muslim guy has figured out a way to peacefully be able to marry more than one woman and have them live at the same house for. his own convenience. very smart guy and very Gay(cheery) Guy indeed and very original trying to marry(convert) a lesbian.

my girlfriend is a lesbian but I only found out after she left. damn! I should have known big grin

Definitions of gay on the Web:

1) cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello"; "a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile"

2) What you are thinking about big grin

tegeen

Personally, I don't go against marriage of the same sex. It's basically the religious system that strongly forbids the said act. The article might look funny for some people but there's this serious truth on it that needs to be seen.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by tegeen
Personally, I don't go against marriage of the same sex. It's basically the religious system that strongly forbids the said act. The article might look funny for some people but there's this serious truth on it that needs to be seen.

?

Sock

Captain REX
Of...what?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by lord xyz
religious community

Where does that exisit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.