Dooku and Maul vs. Windu and Akywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyro Tyrannus
ROTS Dooku and Maul vs. Windu and Skywalker as of ROTS.

Dooku had never seen such a travesty. Master Windu and young Skywalker were blazing through the droids using those horrible two-handed forms. He glanced over to see Maul igniting his lightsaber. . .

Dooku: We must have patience if we are to defeat the Jedi. Keep your weapon down, let them come to us.

As Anakin had finished the swarm of droids he looked up to see Dooku grinning down at him. He would have his revenge on the man who took his arm.

Windu: Approach with caution Anakin. . .Anakin no!!!

Unheeding Skywalker lept up to the level Dooku was on, only to be recieved by a force choke.

Dooku: You still have not learned yet padawan learner.

Dooku then hurled Anakin into the wall behind him.

Anakin: I am no padawan!

Anakin seemingly unfased regrouped and charged at the aged Sith Lord. Just as he was about cut directly throught Dooku a scarlet beam of energy blocked the attack.

Dooku: An associate of mine. He will keep you company, whilst I see to Master Windu.

Just as Dooku turned around he saw the sihloutte of a man wielding a violet lightsaber.

Windu: You will go no farther Dooku.

Dooku: Master Windu, you forget yourself. I have defeated you once before. I am confident I shall do so again. In a flash Dooku ignited his lightsaber and lept forward engaging in a saberlock with Windu.

Windu: Today you shall pay for all the lives of the Jedi who fell at Geonosis. . .

Meanwhile, Anakin had never seen such a violent style of lightsaber combat. If he was to beat this animal he would need to use his head. . .

More coming soon. . .

Sin Harvest
Anakin and Mace win

Legion_of_Maul
idiot this is a story, not a versus thread. you aren't supposed to say anything.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
idiot this is a story, not a versus thread. you aren't supposed to say anything.

It's okay. He can state his opinion. Keep in mind that opinions will not have impact upon the ending. . .

Legion_of_Maul
hey, uh, pyro, eherm...i always liked you, so uhh... could maul maybe kill everyone else...er uh, what? (seriously maul needs to be uber)

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
hey, uh, pyro, eherm...i always liked you, so uhh... could maul maybe kill everyone else...er uh, what? (seriously maul needs to be uber)

It is a possibility he kills Anakin. It is also a possibility that he goes out in a blaze of glory. . .

Legion_of_Maul
oh, descisions decisions...

Lord Dragonfire
I know this is a story but just a point to add: Mace's form would be effective against Dooku's form as it is the most deadly and overwhelming form and Makashi requires the user to have extreme concentration, and therefore Dooku would find it tougher to maintain complete concentration while fending off Mace's devastating attacks.

Legion_of_Maul
you're waisting your time.

overlord
Let's have a tazmanian devil Maul, first killing Dooku and then jumping right through Mace and Anakin. Then he'll stop spinning and pose real cool and shout out HA!!

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by overlord
Let's have a tazmanian devil Maul, first killing Dooku and then jumping right through Mace and Anakin. Then he'll stop spinning and pose real cool and shout out HA!!

Get the f*ck off my thread please. You simian idiot. . .

Legion_of_Maul
yes please!

overlord
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
Get the f*ck off my thread please. You simian idiot. . . That's a great way of continuing your story, you sir are a genius!

Lord Dragonfire
That overlord guy's weird isn't he? I ignored him on my firs day here.

overlord
Originally posted by Lord Dragonfire
That overlord guy's weird isn't he? I ignored him on my firs day here. "hey dudes, that overlod guy is pretty weird huh, i ingore him from firs day here, cool huh?"
What? Are you the next sock to try his hardest to get my attention?

Legion_of_Maul
hahahah overlord i know something you don't know about lord dragon fire, so what you just said makes you look like an idiot, no offense i like you, but...hahahahaha

overlord
Yeah, a guy who has to say dumbass stuff like "hey everybody, the membar above me is very strange, let's change the topic to him now!" can always hold incredible debation power!
Of course I am still the one looking like a fool, this makes sense.

BlaxicanTroller
Yeah this is an idiotic story. Anakin WTF TOOLS maul in about...what? eight seconds? Than him and Mace, who is already better than Dooku, proceed to tool the old fart.

And so...

http://www.gabor-nagy.com/pwned.jpg

And people are saying 'ZOMG THIS IS A STORY NOT A VS BATTLE!!!! ZOINKS!!

Than why the hell is thi sin the vs. forum?

Captain REX
This obviously doesn't belong here.

Legion_of_Maul
well pyro are you gunna hit us with part two?

Pyro Tyrannus
Part Two.

Windu had been driving Dooku back for minutes now. He was feeling the anger inside himself fuelling his movements despite how much energy he expended. Dooku on the other hand was using as little energy as possible against his former ally.

Windu: The dark side shall never win, Dooku! You will fail.

Dooku: Surely you must understand that I am the superior here Master Windu. Your form allows you to merely dabble in your anger. I am free from the bounds of the weak views of the Jedi. Now you shall see the full extent of the dark side when combined with Makashi.

Dooku then whipped about parrying Windu's strike and unleahed a torrent of lightning upon the Jedi Master. Windu was quite jarred by the viscious blast, but he would treat Dooku with the same regard. Windu summoning his anger threw the aged Sith Lord across the way into and through a doorway leading out the outer platform of the Jedi Temple. Dooku rising back to his feet, reignited his lightsaber and waited...

Anakin had backed Maul up towards the main blacony of the Jedi Temple, and in a quick instant Maul lept up toward the balcony with Skywalker quickly following after.

Windu charged forward with a volley of slashes, all of which Dooku countered in a casual manner. They both engaged in a lock and quickly after heard the clashing of other lightsabers. The two looked to the side to see their "partners" coming towards them. Dooku breaking the lock between him and Windu moved to the side, as did Windu. In the next instant the four combatants were duelling in a haze of energy. Dooku quickly parried away Windu then Skywlaker, Skywalker smashed through Maul towards Dooku, Windu moved from Dooku to Maul, while Maul visciously swung for both his opponents at once. It was a spectacular sight to see the duellists constantly switching opponents indeed.

Part Three coming soon...

Darth_Maul_330
u ppl r retarded, Maul And Dooku,hmmm well Dooku is a master of Makashi and Would School Maces monkey ass, while maul owns on Anakin, and maul with his double sided is almost unstopabble, the only reason he lost to Obi is is arrogance

Barker
Originally posted by Darth_Maul_330
u ppl r retarded, Maul And Dooku,hmmm well Dooku is a master of Makashi and Would School Maces monkey ass, while maul owns on Anakin, and maul with his double sided is almost unstopabble, the only reason he lost to Obi is is arrogance
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.