AOTC obiwan and TPM obiwan versus Darth maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
well, this is a defensive obiwan, and an offensive obiwan versus my hero, the greatest of all...eherm i mean darth maul.

darthsith19
Well, Maul fought Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan 2 on 1 and that team's stronger than this team and Maul damn near won. Also, AOTC Obi-Wan won't be able to do much since he'll have to fight offensively. I go with Maul.

Lord Dragonfire
Yeah I agree.

Legion_of_Maul
why do you think i made this thread. hehe.

Council#13
laughing

I say the Kenobi's win. Cocky or not, Obi-Wan (TPM) beat Darth Maul. Qui-Gon's death may have been because of the confined spaces (restricted his use of Ataru) and his age. Maul would give the Kenobi's one hell of a fight, but he would lose, probably at the death of one Kenobi.

PurpleSaber
The Kenobis would win. TPM Obi-Wan was overwhelming Darth Maul and cut his lightsaber in half before Maul was like 'o shit' and pulled off a desperate force push. If you add AOTC Obi-Wan, they would easily win.

Darth_Maul_330
Maul owns all. thats all i have 2 say.

jollyjim311
Maul takes them. He's just too good to be beaten by these two.

GM Nebaris
Yeah, Maul takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.