Best KMC Debators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Dragonfire
My pick is Razielm. He frequents the SWVF.

Inspectah Deck
Inspectah Deck

Dregh2
My pick is A.J., he always discusses without attacking users in any form whatsoever.

Ladyluck
Me. no expression

Dregh2
Yeah her ^ no expression

DanZeke25
None of you can beat me.

TOH
taft

Bloigen
Me, I do it at least 3 times a day, so I have loads of practice.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DanZeke25
None of you can beat me.

Beat Dwayne Wade? I agree.

Beat DanZeke25? I'll leave him on zero.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Beat Dwayne Wade? I agree.

Beat DanZeke25? I'll leave him on zero.

You can't beat me.

Hotpants
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Me. no expression AC

Cyric Blackstar
Janus, Mindship and Alliance.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Itzak
Chuck Norris. no expression One kick and it's over................ for good. no expression

Hotpants
Originally posted by Hotpants
AC

Dregh2

Vinny Valentine
VS forums Suck.

Dregh2
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
VS forums Suck.

happybday

Cyric Blackstar
VS forums Suck.
I think he was referring to debaters overall, and not just vs forum debators.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Cyric Blackstar
I think he was referring to debaters overall, and not just vs forum debators.

no, GDF debaters are good.

Vs Forum Debaters are gay.

Mei Amor
Myself, at least htat frequent the OTF. AC doesn't count since he rarely visits.

Cyric Blackstar

Vs Forum Debaters are gay.
While vs forums do suck, don't generalize just because someone debated there.

Janus was one of the best debaters here and he debated in both the SW vs and GDF.

Of course he left KMC awhile ago now.

Hotpants
Originally posted by Mei Amor
Myself, at least htat frequent the OTF. AC doesn't count since he rarely visits. I think its called the KMC debators

not the OTF

AC still stands

Mei Amor
I think its called the KMC debators

not the OTF

AC still stands Oops. Pardon me for misreading the title. eek!

Hotpants
Oops. Pardon me for misreading the title. eek! laughing Settle down, tiger.

Edited out the jackass, eh?

Mei Amor
laughing Settle down, tiger.

Edited out the jackass, eh?

Yes, my 12 year old friend in a 20 year old's body.

Hotpants
Yes, my 12 year old friend in a 20 year old's body. Where is this coming from.

My body is 18 years old.

You are what? A moron? No, no. You're a quick witted youngster just look for some ruckus between yours truely.

Mei Amor
You are what? A moron?

Yes, that's exactly what I am.

Hotpants
Yes, that's exactly what I am. And may i ask why you're coming in here, calling me a jackass, and saying i look young for my age laughing

Mei Amor
And may i ask why you're coming in here, calling me a jackass, and saying i look young for my age laughing Because I am a moron. no expression

Hotpants
Ahh yes.

Well, i guess i win then ermm

Mei Amor
Ahh yes.

Well, i guess i win then ermm Moron's always lose. no expression

Hotpants
Indeed no expression

Mei Amor
Indeed no expression

Nice asses. erm

Hotpants
Fanks ermm

Captain REX
My pick is Lord Dragonfire, because he's a socking idiot. happy

Cyric Blackstar
Originally posted by Captain REX
My pick is Lord Dragonfire, because he's a socking idiot. happy
He's Fox I take it?

Captain REX
Well, it connects with Kent, but yeah, Fox = l0rd? = Kent = Dragonfire. ermm

Cyric Blackstar
Well, it connects with Kent, but yeah, Fox = l0rd? = Kent = Dragonfire. ermm
I had always thought Kent was Numan... he sure acted like Numan.

-Tired Hiker-
I'm probably the most fair and cunning debator here. beer

Cyric Blackstar
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I'm probably the most fair and cunning debator here. beer
*in the voice of a street preacher*

Arrogance!

Quincy Archer
Anyone who doesn't result to fanboyism.

Soleran

Cyric Blackstar
Originally posted by Soleran

RedAlertv2
PVS and Karmadog are two of the best in the GDF

The Pict
AC
i don't particularly like him but his arguments are both really funny and really intelligent.

Cyric Blackstar
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
PVS and Karmadog are two of the best in the GDF
PVS would be better if he learned to shed his arrogant attitude.

Mei Amor
If PVS didn't mock something or something every other post he'd be good. AC's are good and intelligent and well thought out.

Alpha Centauri
It's not necessarily because people there are good, it's mostly because even in the GDF there is a high amount of outrageously stupid and oblivious people.

They're just the Coldplay of stupidity. Not so obviously dumb that idiots will think they're dumb, but dumb enough that actual smart people can tell they are dumb.

-AC

Lord Dragonfire
Ha ha, kind of like DE Luke.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

How you figure?

redcaped
Let's create a debatory will ya embarrasment

BackFire
Ush, Omega, Ya Krunk'd Flu, Adam Poe, AC, VVD, Evil Dead and Storm are all master-debators. Heeheehee.

-Tired Hiker-
*in the voice of a street preacher*

Arrogance!

Yeah, I was joking. I really don't like to debate. I usually come here to just have fun and joke around. This one KMC member who I will not mention was telling me that I'm totally a nobody here, especially in forums outside of the OTF. I thought it was funny he said this because I'm not here to compete. He also said I only post in the OTF becuase no one takes me seriously in other forums.

Quincy Archer
Everyone is entitled to their opinions I suppose^

As for popularity in particular forums...to each his own I suppose.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Everyone is entitled to their opinions I suppose^

As for popularity in particular forums...to each his own I suppose.

Yeah, I agree, the thing is I mainly come here to have fun, so if I'm going to Jackass around, I try to at least keep it in the OTF. I could care less about popularity, I mean I like to communicate with people as much as the next guy, I like to make people laugh and I like to laugh myself, but I come here mainly as an escape. I work in the news business, so I deal with enough debating and arguing in RL that I certainly don't want to deal with it here.

Dregh2
Yeah, I was joking. I really don't like to debate. I usually come here to just have fun and joke around. This one KMC member who I will not mention was telling me that I'm totally a nobody here, especially in forums outside of the OTF. I thought it was funny he said this because I'm not here to compete. He also said I only post in the OTF becuase no one takes me seriously in other forums.

1) Your not a total nobody, just half. Jk big grin
2) About nobody talking you on serious, it's probably because as far as I know it's not your style to post serious stuff that's why your username is a synonym for random post or funny stuff. I remember that sig of yours, Gandalf and Frodo looking at the Shire while some imperial walkers were destroying it. laughing out loud

You really shouldn't listen to people like that

GCG
Rule: You can only get better, by debating a tougher debater.

Quincy Archer
Yeah, I agree, the thing is I mainly come here to have fun, so if I'm going to Jackass around, I try to at least keep it in the OTF. I could care less about popularity, I mean I like to communicate with people as much as the next guy, I like to make people laugh and I like to laugh myself, but I come here mainly as an escape. I work in the news business, so I deal with enough debating and arguing in RL that I certainly don't want to deal with it here.

Yeah alot of people come on kmc just to goof. We all come here for each our own reasons really. I know I was introduced while I was looking up random info on like Kit Fisto and the minor jedi when I stumbled across the vs forums. I don't go to vs anymore, my main interest here is the roleplay forum....but that doesn't really matter I suppose.

As for laughing, hells yes to you dude.

However I do believe popularity plays a bit of a factor in the success of posts or threads. I mean, if you have zero standing, chances are if you make a thread in the otf, you'll get bashed about something, in spite of how good the thread actually is. Maybe there should be a thread about popularity discussion and its impending factors. Maybe not though. I'm just thinking outloud.

Well anyways, we are a bit off topic, back to good debators I suppose? Aye chaps?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Dregh2

You really shouldn't listen to people like that

You're totally right.

Dregh2
You're totally right.

I know, I should be a mod.

-Tired Hiker-
Yeah alot of people come on kmc just to goof. We all come here for each our own reasons really. I know I was introduced while I was looking up random info on like Kit Fisto and the minor jedi when I stumbled across the vs forums. I don't go to vs anymore, my main interest here is the roleplay forum....but that doesn't really matter I suppose.

As for laughing, hells yes to you dude.

However I do believe popularity plays a bit of a factor in the success of posts or threads. I mean, if you have zero standing, chances are if you make a thread in the otf, you'll get bashed about something, in spite of how good the thread actually is. Maybe there should be a thread about popularity discussion and its impending factors. Maybe not though. I'm just thinking outloud.

Well anyways, we are a bit off topic, back to good debators I suppose? Aye chaps?

You seem like you'd be a good debator. Did you do well in the vs forums?

Quincy Archer
.....should I quote you to be fair?

-Tired Hiker-
.....should I quote you to be fair?

Fair to who? confused

A.J
Originally posted by Dregh2
My pick is A.J., he always discusses without attacking users in any form whatsoever. eek!

Council#13
Originally posted by Lord Dragonfire
My pick is Razielm. He frequents the SWVF.

laughing

You're restricted! smile Which mod did you tick off?

Anywho, I never get reconition for my "brilliant" debating skills, so I agree because he has a neat sig! eek!

Imaginary
Most likely socking, he has been here not even a week. Check his posts, a welcome thread, then straight back into the VS forums, like all the others before him....really, they make it too obvious most of the time...

Oh look:

*shrug*

The sock checker connected Count Kent with none, though I assumed he was l0rd?, who was indeed a sock of Blak Fox. The whole 'making up sources' gave it away, but I lacked proof, so I had to wait until he did something stupid. Didn't have to wait long. happy

But Lord Dragonfire reads a positive connection to Kent, so I can get rid of this fellow right away. And the avy says yeah, it's still Fox.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J
he insulted rex as well lol, because he edited his post

Originally posted by Lord Dragonfire
You *****.

and he was a sock

DarkC
Alpha Centauri
LanceWindu
Lana
Sorgo
Me (At times)
Ladyluck (When she's in the mood)

Valharu
Originally posted by DarkC
Alpha Centauri
LanceWindu
Lana
Sorgo
Me (At times)
Ladyluck (When she's in the mood) You. Pfft. LanceWindu is the best. He's not self rightous or a try hard.

Alpha Centauri
That doesn't make you a good debater, being a good debater makes you a good debater. Your opinion of the person is irrelevant. It makes no sense to call someone a good debater just because they do it in a way you like.

None of the best debaters exclusively frequent the OTF anyway. It's GDF/Philosophy.

-AC

A.J
AC is good. cool

Valharu
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That doesn't make you a good debater, being a good debater makes you a good debater. Your opinion of the person is irrelevant. It makes no sense to call someone a good debater just because they do it in a way you like.

None of the best debaters exclusively frequent the OTF anyway. It's GDF/Philosophy.

-AC I know what your saying, but to me my opinion on the matter is everything. Example. To me you dont debate. You get on your high horse and gallop over other peoples posts like a lunatic. Therefore I can't stand your debating. You might be good. But not from where I'm standing. You understand someone's else point of view for a change?

Alliance
Janus, Mindship and Alliance.

w00tThanks.

DarkC
Originally posted by Valharu
I know what your saying, but to me my opinion on the matter is everything. Example. To me you dont debate. You get on your high horse and gallop over other peoples posts like a lunatic. Therefore I can't stand your debating. You might be good. But not from where I'm standing. You understand someone's else point of view for a change?
Yeah, that's how he justifies the so-called "lunatic galloping" in the first place. You can't do something like that with nothing to base it on, otherwise you'd just look like an idiot. And he isn't an idiot.

Alpha Centauri
I know what your saying, but to me my opinion on the matter is everything. Example. To me you dont debate. You get on your high horse and gallop over other peoples posts like a lunatic. Therefore I can't stand your debating. You might be good. But not from where I'm standing. You understand someone's else point of view for a change?

I always understand everything I read, unlike you, which is probably why you hate my posts so. People mostly dislike my posts because I happen to make fun of you if you say something incredibly stupid. Those who are intelligent take it with a pinch of salt, those who are about 15-16, don't usually. I gallop over people's posts if they make it easy to. You are just personally biased toward me, and that's sad, it proves your immaturity. There are people in the GDF I don't particularly care for, but it doesn't remove from the fact that they are more able to hold down a debate than anyone who is a solid OTFer.

DarkC's list was ridiculous, really. Lance barely ever goes to the GDF and partakes in any serious, long-term debate, Lana doesn't anymore (by her own admission), Ladyluck certain doesn't, and neither does he. The only one who does is me, but you again proved your bias. You pick who you like, not who is actually better, typical OTF.

That said, Val, it's no coincidence that people like you, and you specifically, are exiled to the OTF, running around "owning bitches" and making little crews. You don't have what it takes to debate anywhere else. When I see you elsewhere, consistently, I'll retract this statement.

-AC

Valharu
I always understand everything I read, unlike you, which is probably why you hate my posts so. People mostly dislike my posts because I happen to make fun of you if you say something incredibly stupid. Those who are intelligent take it with a pinch of salt, those who are about 15-16, don't usually. I gallop over people's posts if they make it easy to. You are just personally biased toward me, and that's sad, it proves your immaturity. There are people in the GDF I don't particularly care for, but it doesn't remove from the fact that they are more able to hold down a debate than anyone who is a solid OTFer.

DarkC's list was ridiculous, really. Lance barely ever goes to the GDF and partakes in any serious, long-term debate, Lana doesn't anymore (by her own admission), Ladyluck certain doesn't, and neither does he. The only one who does is me, but you again proved your bias. You pick who you like, not who is actually better, typical OTF.

That said, Val, it's no coincidence that people like you, and you specifically, are exiled to the OTF, running around "owning bitches" and making little crews. You don't have what it takes to debate anywhere else, kid.

-AC What? laughing out loud How much shit do I have to read Alpha?
To quote you - You are personally biased towards me, and that's sad, it proves your immaturity.- And??? Relax Alpha. It's KMC. Not the U.N. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And then you have the nerve to shoot down DarkC's list like it doesn't count. - DarkC's list was rediculous, really.- Well, good bye personal opinions and views cause it's Alpha's point of view or the highway. lol.
And I said I see where your coming from. So what's with the lecture? Did you read into my post enough to see my point of view?
And personally I dont think much of your posts. Anyone who constantly tries to shoot down posts that they deem is stupid or moronic is to me inflicted with small man syndrone. And as for you using "b*tches" and "crew" in your posts and showing your disdain, why dont you heed your own words. - Those who are intelligent take it with a pinch of salt.-
And dont bother posting a reply dissecting this word fo word and then telling me how wrong it is. It'll just prove (listen very carefully to this alpha) again how MY VIEW is wrong and your overpowering VIEW is right. But of course you will. It's all your good for.

DarkC
What? laughing out loud How much shit do I have to read Alpha?
To quote you - You are personally biased towards me, and that's sad, it proves your immaturity.- And??? Relax Alpha. It's KMC. Not the U.N. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And just because it's an internet forum things can't be too serious? Oh, I see.

And I wouldn't be lecturing on post length to someone else, look at yours. At least AC doesn't waste what he says, he gets his point across. I don't really mind reading a bit more anyways.

It's probably ridiculous from his point of view because he judges skill differently than me, that's all. I can interpret that much.

lord xyz

Vs Forum Debaters are gay. I agree with this post, partially because I debate in the GDF and the opposing side is very misinformed and retarded. and american ninja

Alpha Centauri
What? laughing out loud How much shit do I have to read Alpha?

None, Val. You don't have to read any. Shut up and get out if you want.

Oh, that's the part where you fill out your post with cliche rhetoric.

And then you have the nerve to shoot down DarkC's list like it doesn't count. - DarkC's list was rediculous, really.- Well, good bye personal opinions and views cause it's Alpha's point of view or the highway. lol.

Show me where I said he's not allowed to post that list or his opinion. He's more than entitled to it, but the overwhelming evidence that suggests his list was ridiculous is on my side. Stop being such a melodramatic whingbag, you fool.

And I said I see where your coming from. So what's with the lecture? Did you read into my post enough to see my point of view?
And personally I dont think much of your posts. Anyone who constantly tries to shoot down posts that they deem is stupid or moronic is to me inflicted with small man syndrone. And as for you using "b*tches" and "crew" in your posts and showing your disdain, why dont you heed your own words.

Parody and sarcasm clearly lost on our young friend here.

And dont bother posting a reply dissecting this word fo word and then telling me how wrong it is. It'll just prove (listen very carefully to this alpha) again how MY VIEW is wrong and your overpowering VIEW is right. But of course you will. It's all your good for.

If I think your view is wrong, then I think it's wrong. I'll say it as much as I wish and you can do the same to me. However, if it comes down to having evidence, well...when was the last time you had a debate anywhere outside the OTF that was worth any kind of respect? Not that you've even had any in the OTF.

It's probably ridiculous from his point of view because he judges skill differently than me, that's all. I can interpret that much.

No, I think it's ridiculous because most of the people you named either never take part in intelligent, long-winded debates in the GDF, which is where the most intelligent people/debates are, or do so rarely. Lana doesn't anymore, Lance isn't frequent, you rarely post there and only did so today after I mentioned it, Ladyluck posts pictures and leaves. Sorgo? Who?

I mean no offense, naturally, but to call yourself one of the best debaters amongst the likes of some others is a bit silly.

-AC

El_NINO
PVS he is the best!

DarkC
And this is part of the reason why AC was nominated by many.

Valharu
You mean I'm not respected??? Damn.
laughing Thanks for the laugh Alpha. beer

Eis
Originally posted by El_NINO
PVS he is the best!
The most entertaining no doubt but hardly the best debater.

DarkC
No, I think it's ridiculous because most of the people you named either never take part in intelligent, long-winded debates in the GDF, which is where the most intelligent people/debates are, or do so rarely. Lana doesn't anymore, Lance isn't frequent, you rarely post there and only did so today after I mentioned it, Ladyluck posts pictures and leaves. Sorgo? Who?

I mean no offense, naturally, but to call yourself one of the best debaters amongst the likes of some others is a bit silly.

-AC
Yeah, the other people I posted there don't frequent the GDF. But me, I judge on potential on what I have seen of them in debates, which are few and in between; hence the "(at times)" and "(when she's in the mood)". In the case that they do decide to get into some serious debates of their own choosing (which isn't too likely, sad to say), they'd be good at it. In the meantime, we're not too interested in most of the current ones and pretty much just lay around off topic happily like maggots on a dead animal.

Valharu
And this is part of the reason why AC was nominated by many. And I hope he's proud and gets all the respect he needs.

DarkC
And I hope he's proud and gets all the respect he needs.
Change 'needs' to 'deserves' and yes, you'd be correct.

Alpha Centauri
Ahh, the vicarious jab. Brilliant tactic.

-AC

El_NINO
Originally posted by Eis
The most entertaining no doubt but hardly the best debater.

Why would you say that? Let me guess, your a WHOB fanatic wink

lord xyz
all you need to do is reply to everything they say, and explain why they are wrong with evidence and links. That's what I do. big grin

It pisses me off when people only comment on one thing you posted because they are arrogant and oblivious.

DarkC

-AC
And one used rather often.

Bit weird on how I assign personalities to certain groups. Valharu here's an 'associate' of K.Diddy's. Coincidence? I think not.

PVS
If PVS didn't mock something or something every other post he'd be good. AC's are good and intelligent and well thought out.

PVS would be better if he learned to shed his arrogant attitude.

"i am what i am"
-jesus christ
-popeye

stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
PVS and I have had scrapes that have been immature on both parts, but regardless I find him entertaining and besides the odd anger outburst, he has a lot to say with good reason.

-AC

Valharu

-AC Oh mighty and wonderful Lord of KMC. How I envy your standing and the respect you command from lesser men. I humbly bow down at your feet and ask for your forgiveness.

DarkC
Oh mighty and wonderful Lord of KMC. How I envy your standing and the respect you command from lesser men. I humbly bow down at your feet and ask for your forgiveness.
And stage four: the sarcasm.^

Alpha Centauri
You realise the multiple irony and contradiction there too, right?

Poking fun at me for getting respect of lesser men as a sly remark not only reveals that you believe many men here are lesser than me, but the fact that you daisy chain K. Diddy and co isn't exactly leaving you with a good standpoint.

-AC

PVS
PVS and I have had scrapes that have been immature on both parts, but regardless I find him entertaining and besides the odd anger outburst, he has a lot to say with good reason.

-AC

of coarse following our next spat, this statement will be denied up and down laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Not by me, I've never denied that I do think you have a lot to say with good reason, and are entertaining. This is, naturally, when I don't think you're being a bit of a b*tch, and I've told you so, as you have to me.

At least we have honesty with each other, PVS, haha.

-AC

Valharu
You realise the multiple irony and contradiction there too, right?

Poking fun at me for getting respect of lesser men as a sly remark not only reveals that you believe many men here are lesser than me, but the fact that you daisy chain K. Diddy and co isn't exactly leaving you with a good standpoint.

-AC laughing A bit of entertainment on your behalf doesn't go astray oh serious and knowledgeable one.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, you're about done.

So anyway, on topic with the debaters thing. Bit of a pointless discussion seeing as those discussing are generally clueless.

-AC

Eis
Why would you say that? Let me guess, your a WHOB fanatic wink
Don't jump into any conclusions nino. I find pretty much all of PVS posts entertaining, correct and funny but I do not think he is the best debater. How that makes me a Whob fanatic is beyond me.

lord xyz
I prefer Bardock to PVS

Alpha Centauri
Nobody prefers Bardock, come on. The man is some German.

Krunk'd likes him. No, seriously, he likes him.

-AC

Eis
Originally posted by lord xyz
I prefer Bardock to PVS
Bardock's probably my favorite KMC member but not the best debater.

El_NINO
Originally posted by Eis

If i missed your post on who is the best please post it again as to who is the best debater according to you?

Valharu
Yeah, you're about done.

So anyway, on topic with the debaters thing. Bit of a pointless discussion seeing as those discussing are generally clueless.

-AC laughing out loud Wait. I haven't earned your respect yet!!!!!
See ya KMC chum. beer

Eis
If i missed your post on who is the best please post it again as to who is the best debater according to you?
I'd say... But I might change my mind later... AC or Capt.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis

Second?

Hmm, here a list of people I don't like to debate against:

AC, damn that guy never stops, and he usually got a point too.
Kharma Dog
PVS
Oh, whatever, screw it, that list is endless.

-AC

Did he say that? Did he really say that?

Alpha Centauri
I don't think I'm the best debater, but I know I am one of them.

-AC

Bardock42

-AC

Well, if VVD would ever decide to participate I think he'd be rather good, but he seems to prefer the sarcastic comment once in a while.

lord xyz
I'm a good debator, I'm just new is all. big grin

Eis

-AC
Who is then, in your opinion?

RogerRamjet

-AC

some German...i'm some German too...what's that got to do with anything?

Bardock42
Originally posted by RogerRamjet

I'm some Germaner German.

Alpha Centauri
Bardock, tell him I'm joking before he calls me racist.

-AC

DarkC
I'm a good debator if I do get into one.

lord xyz
germans are cool because they'll give us the world cup on July 9th

Bardock42

The Brit tells me to tell you I'm joking.....and that I post that on my own free will....

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Eis
Who is then, in your opinion?

I don't like name dropping, so I don't say his name. Bardock mentioned him, though.

He's the only person I have seen in countless debates and never been on the receiving end of getting caught short. I don't think anybody is looking likely to do so either. He just rarely bothers, or tries, because I don't think he sees the point in getting into impasses. When he does, though, he can take anyone down.

Despite knowing him personally, I find the man to be infuriating, so it's not bias either.

-AC

El_NINO
Originally posted by Bardock42
The Brit tells me to tell you I'm joking.....and that I post that on my own free will....

Hes Brazilian not Brittish laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri

No, I'm English.

-AC

Bardock42

AC, tell him you are British before he calls me an idiot.

lord xyz
The Brit tells me to tell you I'm joking.....and that I post that on my own free will.... which brit? confused

DarkC
I favour Argentina in the World Cup. Does that make me Argentinianthingy?

El_NINO
Its just a joke

Alpha Centauri

Hahaha, nice one. Must admit.

-AC

Bardock42
Its just a joke

Because laughing is good?

kentyboy
DarkC, seriously dude can you please stop kissing AC's ass. You're embarrassing yourself.

@Valharu, stop making a fool out of yourself. You're making it obvious that you are hurt by AC's words.

@AC, try not to be so arrogant. You're reasonably smart, but the guys in the SWVF would kill you in a debate.

El_NINO

I was gonna say the that but damn apparently the best debaters cant take a joke and are easily offended.

lord xyz
I favour Germany and Portugal and England big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by kentyboy
DarkC, seriously dude can you please stop kissing AC's ass. You're embarrassing yourself.

@Valharu, stop making a fool out of yourself. You're making it obvious that you are hurt by AC's words.

@AC, try not to be so arrogant. You're reasonably smart, but the guys in the SWVF would kill you in a debate.

You seem to not like AC much.

Bardock42
I was gonna say the that but damn apparently the best debaters cant take a joke and are easily offended.

I doubt they are...

Yet, it was one of the worse jokes I've seen all day.

RogerRamjet

i dunno...in ze Football forum that guy tells me that all of England hates us..then nearly every other Brit in that forum tell me otherwise...then he says the newspapers in England fireing up the "hatred" and when i go an i check it up..their bloody yellow press is praising our Football confused

Marius..please ask him what kind o' newspapers he's reading...

DarkC

Oh, hi Numan. Good to see you again. NOT!

And it isn't "kissing ass", as you tend to see it. How am I embrassing myself, exactly? Go on, tell me that.

Bardock42
i dunno...in ze Football forum that guy tells me that all of England hates us..then nearly every other Brit in that forum tell me otherwise...then he says the newspapers in England fireing up the "hatred" and when i go an i check it up..their bloody yellow press is praising our Football confused

Marius..please ask him what kind o' newspapers he's reading...

Why don't you two just make out and get it over with?

Alpha Centauri

Advice noted and overruled, appreciated nonetheless.

-AC

Mei Amor

@AC, try not to be so arrogant. You're reasonably smart, but the guys in the SWVF would kill you in a debate. Unlikely. thumb up

PVS
i'll make it simple. anyone who can succeed at both:

1-presenting valid points...

and (not 'or')

2-not needing others to agree with in order to feel validated...

...is a good debator. anything beyond that is just another pointless OTF popularity contest....oops...here we are

El_NINO
I doubt they are...

Yet, it was one of the worse jokes I've seen all day.

dont bash ACs joke ok

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

and (not 'or')

...is a good debator. anything beyond that is just another pointless OTF popularity contest....oops...here we are

Aww, I need people to agree with me, or I feel weak and insignificant.

PVS
Aww, I need people to agree with me, or I feel weak and insignificant.

no, you just need to reply to every frikin post laughing out loud

Bardock42
dont bash ACs joke ok
I fail to understand this sentence.

El_NINO
I fail to understand this sentence.

I dont blame you, after all your just a german.

kentyboy
Originally posted by PVS

and (not 'or')

That's completely wrong. Did you forget about refuting opposing points for instance?

kentyboy
You seem to not like AC much.

WTF? I criticised AC the least out of those 3 people.

Bardock42
I dont blame you, after all your just a german.

One of the few who happens to know the difference between "you're" and "your" though.

PVS
That's completely wrong. Did you forget about refuting opposing points for instance?

i thought that went hand in hand with presenting valid points?
anyway, that would be 'incomplete', instead of 'completely wrong.'

El_NINO
One of the few who happens to know the difference between "you're" and "your" though.

Congratulations you know how to type in english.

Bardock42
WTF? I criticised AC the least out of those 3 people.

Yeah, but all the other criticising was about AC as well.

Bardock42
Congratulations you know how to type in english.

Once in a while....

kentyboy
Originally posted by PVS
i thought that went hand in hand with presenting valid points?
anyway, that would be 'incomplete', instead of 'completely wrong.'

Firstly, presenting valid points and refuting opposing views are two completely different things. English isn't even my native tongue and I still know that.

Secondly, it wasn't 'incomplete' but in fact 'completely wrong' as you're statement was that the things you listed were absolutely the only variable that effected how great someone is at debating. That statement was wrong, not incomplete.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>