Mr Fantastic vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
they can use anything they want, but there is no motherbox or un. so who wins? my vote is for Mr fantastic

batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic) This has been done before. Next time use the search function. wink

bigbran
i did.

rotiart
This is so messed up. This is like a spite thread against batman.

bigbran
nothing came up

bigbran
well bats is so good, and he can use anything(cept mottherbox) so i thought it would be good. oh yeah they get a week of prep.

backspace
Reed 9/10. Bats might get lucky if he has a sonic device in his belt.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
nothing came up

Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350292&highlight=Mr+Fantastic+vs+Batman

bigbran
i put in" Mr Fantastic vs Batman" thats all i put and nothing came up, i didnt put who wins? you dont have to be a dick.

Inhuman
Originally posted by batdude123
Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350292&highlight=Mr+Fantastic+vs+Batman

I think he used the regular search instead of the VB search.
Regular search is crap IMO.
VB search is better.

Priest
reed whips the shi out of him wih prep or without.

batdude123
i put in" Mr Fantastic vs Batman" thats all i put and nothing came up, i didnt put who wins? you dont have to be a dick.

Once again: Bullshit

That's exactly what I put in. You don't have to be exact. You just didn't even do it at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
i did you dink. i used the bottom though, the one at the bottom of the page.

Soleran
Mr Fantastic gets the win over Batman, cuz he can.

batdude123
i did you dink. i used the bottom though, the one at the bottom of the page.

ME TOO. Geez. roll eyes (sarcastic) You didn't use the search function at all. Now stop trying to spite DC characters, it's really getting annoying.

bigbran
what have i spited, and i did use the sf, but nothing came up, and is that your only response, ive said it before, if supes or bats has a chance to lose, its a spite thread.

batdude123
what have i spited, and i did use the sf, but nothing came up, and is that your only response, ive said it before, if supes or bats has a chance to lose, its a spite thread.

You knew perfectly well what the outcome of this fight would be. You KNEW that Batman had absolutely no chance of winning. You didn't even make this thread with an objective mindset. THAT, is a spite thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) Btw, you didn't use the search function, cause if you did, you would've found it.

Soleran
I just wonder if Batman will think that Mister Fantastic really is zorro love

Priest
You knew perfectly well what the outcome of this fight would be. You KNEW that Batman had absolutely no chance of winning. You didn't even make this thread with an objective mindset. THAT, is a spite thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) Btw, you didn't use the search function, cause if you did, you would've found it.

this is not a spite thread actually, ofcource reed does have the advantage in this fight to most eyes... i spite thread would be something like Rune king Thor vs batman... or Galactus vs spiderman..

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
this is not a spite thread actually, ofcource reed does have the advantage in this fight to most eyes... i spite thread would be something like Rune king Thor vs batman... or Galactus vs spiderman..

No, it pretty much is a spite thread coming from bigbran. wink

rotiart
Forget RR vs BW. The fight is now BigBran vs. Batdude123.

BigBran 0/10
Batdude 0/10

Zhang Ziyi... 9/10
Jessica Alba 10/10

:P

P.S. In any case, Reed wins. by... a lot... if it was reed vs elastic man... hell it would be a stalemate.. but Reed vs bats... bats gets unmasked.

bigbran
i swear i used the sf, but that doesnt matter because obviosly you dont believe me. and you obviosly didnt want this thread to happen, so u had to find it, but whatever, bats has a chance of losing so its a spite thread. but i guess if its a spite threadrolleyes1 and its been done before, tron, you might as well close it.

batdude123
i swear i used the sf, but that doesnt matter because obviosly you dont believe me. and you obviosly didnt want this thread to happen, so u had to find it, but whatever, bats has a chance of losing so its a spite thread. but i guess if its a spite threadrolleyes1 and its been done before, tron, you might as well close it.

Yeah, it is a spite thread. You knew damn well that Batman was going to lose 10/10, and yet you still made it. You HATE Batman and Superman, and can't even have the decency of keeping an objective viewpoint. Don't give me the whole "oh, Superman or Batman has a chance of losing, so it's a spite thread" crap. This is coming from the same person who made a Superman vs. Tyrant thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
ive made a spite thread before(supes vs galactus) but thats it, but now all i do is make spite threads.rolleyes1 these are 2 street level guys, but all it is is a spite thread.

bigbran
Yeah, it is a spite thread. You knew damn well that Batman was going to lose 10/10, and yet you still made it. You HATE Batman and Superman, and can't even have the decency of keeping an objective viewpoint. Don't give me the whole "oh, Superman or Batman has a chance of losing, so it's a spite thread" crap. This is coming from the same person who made a Superman vs. Tyrant thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) i never made supes vs tyrant, s obvioslyy you dont know what your talking about. and i hate supes, not bats. i just dont like bats motherbox scenario.

Rols
Stalemate.........

As for the fight Reed wins after avoiding the famous 1hit, universal destroying, abstrac slaying, BATKICK!!!

batdude123
ive made a spite thread before(supes vs galactus) but thats it, but now all i do is make spite threads.rolleyes1 these are 2 street level guys, but all it is is a spite thread.

Yeah, Reed is a street-leveler. Pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's more powerful than Batman, is smarter than Batman, is better with prep than Batman, has more advanced technology than Batman (barring the motherbox), yep looks like a spite thread to me.

Soleran
Mister Fantastic isn't street level so much, he's to fantastic.

Seriously whoever came up with Mister Fantastic's powers and name should be shot lol. A guy with the power to stretch his "members" lol.

lifeisaglich
This is not a spite thread

And I see batman winning.

When prep comes to play batman does better than Mr. Fantastic. When batman has prep he obviously knows who he is going up aganist.

Reed is smarter but only by a hair.

Grimm22
Originally posted by lifeisaglich

Are you kidding me What the f**k?

Batman is not even the smartest guy in DC no expression

Reed's only equal is Doom

lifeisaglich
I kidd you not.

Cubicks
Yeah, Reed is a street-leveler. Pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) He's more powerful than Batman, is smarter than Batman, is better with prep than Batman, has more advanced technology than Batman (barring the motherbox), yep looks like a spite thread to me.

Sounds like you are whining to me. Get over it, Batman is not a god. Anyway, it is not completely lopsided even though Batman gets owned!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran

Seriously whoever came up with Mister Fantastic's powers and name should be shot lol. A guy with the power to stretch his "members" lol.

Umm, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby no expression

*backslaps Soleran*

bigbran
oh, but bats can beat supes, hulk.. a lot of others, but he cant beat mf, does that mean hes overated?jawdrop

Grimm22
oh, but bats can beat supes, hulk.. a lot of others, but he cant beat mf, does that mean hes overated?jawdrop

I have yet to see Batman actually beat Superman no expression

Sure he got his kicks in during Hush, but if Catwoman hadn't kidnapped Lois then Batman would have been very dead big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Cubicks
Sounds like you are whining to me. Get over it, Batman is not a god. Anyway, it is not completely lopsided even though Batman gets owned!

Yeah, okay. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not "whining" about the thread himself, I was "whining" because of the mindset of the threadmaster which in itself, is a whole different topic. So mind ya business!!

bigbran
well i want to see a bats thread w/o the motherbox, see where hes at, and determine good battles for him.

batdude123
This is not a spite thread

And I see batman winning.

When prep comes to play batman does better than Mr. Fantastic. When batman has prep he obviously knows who he is going up aganist.

Batman is a genius, and I give him all the credit in the world. I'm probably the biggest Batman fan on here, however I'm no fanboy. I realize that Reed is the smarter of the two. Seriously, Reed once with just like one day of prep, created a device which trapped Magneto inside a shield. The more and more Magneto would use his Magnetic powers, the stronger the shield became. They are basically two types of geniuses. Batman is a detective. He is a deductive thinker that can solve his way through puzzles. Reed on the other hand, is more of an inventor with a more scientific mind. Reed's contrapments would probably outweigh Batman's. Perhaps Batman may be able to pull of a victory, but he would lose the majority.

batdude123
well i want to see a bats thread w/o the motherbox, see where hes at, and determine good battles for him.

There is hardly any hero in comics that could beat Reed if he had prep. wink

bigbran
hmmm, know that you say that, im trying to think of any....

Grimm22
There is hardly any hero in comics that could beat Reed if he had prep. wink

co-signed wink

grey fox
Reed beats bat's with or without prep...

bigbran
what about rhino?

Wynndar
This doesnt even make sense really...Batman's greatest strength's r both non factors in this fight. He is more than marginally less intelligent than Reed, and his fighting ability is of no use offensively or defensively. A bloodlust Reed would just slice Batman in half like Superskrull sliced all those aliens up in his comic a couple months ago.

Swanky-Tuna

Reed's powers are actually awesome. You can pull so much crap when you can stretch to a molecule's width.

lifeisaglich
Well they do have prep

The most likely stuff that is going to happen is reed is going to go to his lab and build something that would either destroy, kill, or broke batman in half. Knowing reed he would have the stuff ready to go that same day.

Batman on the other hand is going to take the time and spy on reed gathering as much info as possible. He could possibly find what reed has instore for him and build a counter for it.

You see this is why batman could/can take the majority.

I don't say stuff just for the sake of saying it

xmarksthespot
Batman on the other hand is going to take the time and spy on reed gathering as much info as possible. He could possibly find what reed has instore for him and build a counter for it. He wouldn't comprehend it how can he counter it. shifty

Swanky-Tuna
Batman on the other hand is going to take the time and spy on reed gathering as much info as possible. He could possibly find what reed has instore for him and build a counter for it.
Does Reed just leave his lab door open for this?

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Does Reed just leave his lab door open for this?

...as if Batman couldn't break in.

He wouldn't comprehend it how can he counter it.

He can and he could. What makes you think he can't comprehend it? There's a reason why he can copy designs you know stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Well... which one is the genius with the time machine... and the hot wife?

grey fox
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
...as if Batman couldn't break in.

He wouldn't comprehend it how can he counter it.

He can and he could. What makes you think he can't comprehend it? There's a reason why he can copy designs you know stick out tongue

Batman breaks in and dies , Reed has top of the lien security . He'll get blasted or filled full of holes. Or if the security settings are on 'low' he might get tasered.

Bat's can't comprehend anything reed makes.

lifeisaglich
You know after batman broke into the spectre's lair, I don't think there is anyplace batman can't get into.

Swanky-Tuna
You know after batman broke into the spectre's lair, I don't think there is anyplace batman can't get into.
Wow... either Spectre sucks at securing things, DC is really inconsistent, or they really do hold their street level characters up on a pedestal.

Soleran
Wow... either Spectre sucks at securing things, DC is really inconsistent, or they really do hold their street level characters up on a pedestal.

If you had the powers of Specrte would you worry about someone breaking into your lair?

batdude123
Well they do have prep

The most likely stuff that is going to happen is reed is going to go to his lab and build something that would either destroy, kill, or broke batman in half. Knowing reed he would have the stuff ready to go that same day.

You see this is why batman could/can take the majority.

I don't say stuff just for the sake of saying it

With prep, you can't spy on the other person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Well... which one is the genius with the time machine... and the hot wife?

Well Batman has....

A cave and........ Robin stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well Batman has....

A cave and........ Robin stick out tongue

Batman has had more girlfriends than Reed could ever dream of. wink

Grimm22
Batman has had more girlfriends than Reed could ever dream of. wink

Sue Richards >>>> Any of Batman's girls wink

batdude123
Sue Richards >>>> Any of Batman's girls

Jessica Alba, yes, but Sue is not as pretty as JA is. Batman's a playa, Reed is a nerd.

Grimm22
Jessica Alba, yes, but Sue is not as pretty as JA is. Batman's a playa, Reed is a nerd.

Umm, maybe you should read the first arc of MK 4 no expression

Sue is smokin hot eek!

batdude123
Umm, maybe you should read the first arc of MK 4 no expression

Sue is smokin hot eek!

Maybe you should read Batman. no expression I already read plenty of FF. You couldn't possibly no any of Batman's girlfriends (and he's had dozens). Since you don't have any idea of what Batman's girlfriends look like, just don't debate about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Maybe you should read Batman. no expression I already read plenty of FF. You couldn't possibly no any of Batman's girlfriends (and he's had dozens). Since you don't have any idea of what Batman's girlfriends look like, just don't debate about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know that Bats is a pimp.

But, none of his girlfreinds compare to Sue Richards no

batdude123
I know that Bats is a pimp.

But, none of his girlfreinds compare to Sue Richards no

In your opinion.

I doubt you have seen ALL of Batman's girlfriends by the way.

Apolloknight
In your opinion.

I doubt you have seen ALL of Batman's girlfriends by the way.

Yeah batman is a pimp, heck, he has Louis lane going after him for a minute. In supermans city no less laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Yeah batman is a pimp, heck, he has Louis lane going after him for a minute. In supermans city no less laughing laughing laughing laughing

Don't forget Wonder Woman too. whistle

DarkCrawler
Sue Richards...droolio

MrHeavySilence
Don't forget Wonder Woman too. whistle

Catwoman isn't bad either!

or Vicky Vale

Swanky-Tuna
If you had the powers of Specrte would you worry about someone breaking into your lair?
Yeah, probably. Something really awesome too like whoever breaks in is instantly teleported to a dimension where nails are constantly being shoved into your feet and shutes up your fingernails until I got home to see who tripped my security system/torture.

MrHeavySilence
Yeah, probably. Something really awesome too like whoever breaks in is instantly teleported to a dimension where nails are constantly being shoved into your feet and shutes up your fingernails until I got home to see who tripped my security system/torture.

He's the HAND OF GOD, not the ANTICHRIST, you sick man.

xmarksthespot
I'd hire him to design my security.Originally posted by batdude123
In your opinion.

I doubt you have seen ALL of Batman's girlfriends by the way. You're right they are hot. Too bad his mind is on other things. shifty

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox7/pics/bruce_vicki.jpg
"Bruce Wayne, billionaire, playboy, creepy boy watcher." I-Mockery

Swanky-Tuna
Holy broken messageboard batman. Where's the post button now? My whole world is thrown out of whack.

MrHeavySilence
lol....damn you X

lifeisaglich
What I said fits batman M.O. smile

Nope cuz the dude has a son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.