Nate and Psylocke as a couple: what do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine107
First off, it would probably never happen since nate grey is death and Betsy had join the Exiles. But what if? Since i'm curently writing my first fanfic based on Nate Grey. In which Nate never become a shaman ( personally thought that was the worst that ever happen to a character. plus it didn't help the book from been cancelled).

Anyway i know that Nate and Betsy never meet but if they did and more if they got involve in relationship together...... its what i am exploring with the fanfic. And the question i'm asking is that if Marvel decide bring back Nate and put him in a relationship: which who female character that you would love to see Nate with?

Personally i'm all for Betsy. But it just me.

ScarletSpider
Wouldn't Betsy be a bit old for him, though? She was dating Warren for awhile, who was easily mid-late 20s at the time. I know Warren later went for Paige who was 19 or so, but it doesn't seem to work the other way as often.

He was pretty young, did he even reach 20 in his series before he died? I know he had the caveat of reaching 19 and dieing because of his powers (though I think wasn't this later fixed?)

I'd go with one of the New Mutants girls, if you could find one to fit the bill.

Wolverine107
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Wouldn't be a bit old for him, though? She was dating Warren for awhile, who was easily mid-late 20s at the time. I know Warren later went for Paige who was 19 or so, but it doesn't seem to work the other way as often.

He was pretty young, did he even reach 20 in his series before he died? I know he had the caveat of reaching 19 and dieing because of his powers (though I think wasn't this later fixed?)

I'd go with one of the New Mutants girls, if you could find one to fit the bill.

It was fix when nate when an alternate nate give him is genetic brand- that prevented his powers from killing him.

Probably you're right but i still think that Betsy is right for him. And it would make it more interesting! But i see your point. Magma or Wolfsbane

ScarletSpider
Magma would be neat. I really like her character and I think she has interesting powers.

madelyn
Well, I am a huge Nate Grey, fan and on many Roleplaying/fanfic forums, I play him, most of the time, me and my freind, end up together(She plays Psylocke).

We both do the characters, or here we do the characters down to the smallest detials, and they usally end up together.

Let's take into fact I am not doing Shaman Nate, I base my Nate off, of AOA and not his series.

So I must say, she might be to old for him. but he has to be at least 17, since they said that in the X-man series, so yeah I think they would be a nice couple, and Exiles, don't get me started on everyway I could bring Nate into the Exiles.

wsg
Personally, out of those choices I'd pick Rahne/ Wolfsbane. In the X-Man series I have he kind of throws big hints at liking her but never really gets to show it. Also, there is Therenody but I don't remember them actually ever getting together, they just like eaqchother and never say so. Then there's Maddie Pryor, but I don't see how he could like his own mother like that but hey, alternate dimensions are alternate dimensions right? And you can do almost anything in fan fics! big grin

Omega-level
I think that, among those with the Summers blood, he's absolutely the worse match for Betsy. OK, he's perhaps better than Stryfe, but still, not a good idea.

Darth Vicious
Too much woman for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.