Warrior Maddness Thor Vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
No Speed Blitz
JLA line up includes:
Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian Man Hunter
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Plastic Man
Who wins?

Soleran
JLA

backspace
How is warrior madness thor different from regular thor?

Soleran
Originally posted by backspace

He's very ill tempered and has no manners!

batdude123
No speedblitz huh? Well, even so, the JLA win.

Priest
heres a link about his power..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t356004.html

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
No speedblitz huh? Well, even so, the JLA win.
thanos couldn't defeat him physically, he had to resort to weaponry/ tech..he defeated Silver Surfer and Adam warlock at the same time..I'm pretty sure he has a chance against this JLA team..

rotiart
JLA wins. Superman puts on the GL ring and does it solo :P
WMT cannot beat that lineup of the JLA. Not the whole thing. Thor goes down for sure. JLA 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
thanos couldn't defeat him physically, he had to resort to weaponry/ tech..he defeated Silver Surfer and Adam warlock at the same time..I'm pretty sure he has a chance against this JLA team..

Did I say he 'didn't' have a chance? What the f**k?

backspace
He's very ill tempered and has no manners! So there's really no difference smile1. Plasticman can just ooze into thor's ear, nose or mouth and while thor's struggling to breathe, the other 4 powerhouses wail on him.

backspace
Ok how do you copy paste someone elses reply and have it in a box above your reply because I did that post all wrong and what happened to the smilie I put after"So there's really no difference" ?

Broly92
WM thor wins 5/10 based on how he took on Thanos and no matter what happens Supes dies in each fight stick out tongue just kidding

batdude123
Ok how do you copy paste someone elses reply and have it in a box above your reply because I did that post all wrong and what happened to the smilie I put after"So there's really no difference" ?

Use the quote button at the bottom right hand corner. wink

Avalonofthewind

Simply click the "Quote" button under their comment.

Priest
He's very ill tempered and has no manners! So there's really no difference smile1. Plasticman can just ooze into thor's ear, nose or mouth and while thor's struggling to breathe, the other 4 powerhouses wail on him.

thor doesnt need to breath, hes faught in space many times.. even with all the JlA members "wail" on him it probally wouldent effect him that much.. was was said that warrior maddness thor is 10x times stonger than his normal self. He did have a wining physical fight with thanos.

Priest
Did I say he 'didn't' have a chance? What the f**k?
sorry i thougth u were sarcastic

rotiart
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Simply click the "Quote" button under their comment.

What he said. :P

MM jumps into Thors head, and inplants images of... good times. the WM goes away. and thors just thor. or hell he'll just make thor think he died.

Or. Plastic Man wraps up Thor so he can't do anything, and Superman lands a few million punches on pretty boys face.

WW gives Thor a little show. And thor goes from really pissed, to really pleased. The two gods go off to make babies.. JLA counts it as a win. So does Thor :P

Superman steals Thors Hammer. Come on, if ANYONE in the universe can carry that damn thing, its superman. The rest of the team pound on him.

Me. personally. I'd go with the tie. and take the WW option outtathere... smile

backspace
Use the quote button at the bottom right hand corner. wink Thanks

backspace
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Simply click the "Quote" button under their comment. Thanks

batdude123
sorry i thougth u were sarcastic

wink

backspace
Originally posted by rotiart
What he said. :P Thanks

MM jumps into Thors head, and inplants images of... good times. the WM goes away. and thors just thor. or hell he'll just make thor think he died.

Or. Plastic Man wraps up Thor so he can't do anything, and Superman lands a few million punches on pretty boys face.

WW gives Thor a little show. And thor goes from really pissed, to really pleased. The two gods go off to make babies.. JLA counts it as a win. So does Thor :P

Superman steals Thors Hammer. Come on, if ANYONE in the universe can carry that damn thing, its superman. The rest of the team pound on him.

Me. personally. I'd go with the tie. and take the WW option outtathere... smile

Avalonofthewind
Akuma wins.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/Final_Spyderx/Raging-Demon-5.gif

backspace
thor doesnt need to breath, hes faught in space many times.. even with all the JlA members "wail" on him it probally wouldent effect him that much.. was was said that warrior maddness thor is 10x times stonger than his normal self. He did have a wining physical fight with thanos. As well as physical, did Thanos use telepathic attacks? If telepathy works, Jonn can do that while the others attack.

aliveinboston
As well as physical, did Thanos use telepathic attacks? If telepathy works, Jonn can do that while the others attack.

The most powerful telepathic attack available courtesy of the soul gem had no effect except to piss him off. Silver Surfer attacked him from behind only to piss him off and draw his attention. Drax who had the power gem and Maxam, who has gone toe to toe with Hercules struck him together from opposite sides and all it did was piss him off. They tried holding him but Thor simply tossed Drax aside like a rag doll, one punch ko'd Maxam, then did the same to Drax. It was like beating up on kids. If Drax, Warlock and Surfer could not hurt him, then what could any member of JLA hope to do? It would simply be a matter of time before they were all taken out. The smart ones would escape and find Darkseid (the real one, not the depowered moron who gets beaten by superman). A properly written Darkseid should be able to take him down.

backspace
Originally posted by aliveinboston
The most powerful telepathic attack available courtesy of the soul gem had no effect except to piss him off. Silver Surfer attacked him from behind only to piss him off and draw his attention. Drax who had the power gem and Maxam, who has gone toe to toe with Hercules struck him together from opposite sides and all it did was piss him off. They tried holding him but Thor simply tossed Drax aside like a rag doll, one punch ko'd Maxam, then did the same to Drax. It was like beating up on kids. If Drax, Warlock and Surfer could not hurt him, then what could any member of JLA hope to do? It would simply be a matter of time before they were all taken out. The smart ones would escape and find Darkseid (the real one, not the depowered moron who gets beaten by superman). A properly written Darkseid should be able to take him down. Wow thats impressive! Thanks for the info. Warrior madness Thor 10/10.

MattDay
when you read thors strength level its always referred too as superhuman strength, when you look up hulks strength its vast superhuman strength, a big difference in the two apparantly, when you look up supermans strength levels, he usually stated as vast superhuman strength... thor doesnt level up with them, WMT is amped to a level where he can compete but i wouldnt say stronger... who is physically stronger than supes? ... no one thats the answer, darksied found that out being a chump and fighting superman hand to hand on his own terms

golem370
Strength level: Thor possesses staggering superhuman strength, allowing him to lift (press) over 100 tons. If Thor chooses to enter a berserker state, his strength increases by a factor of ten.

golem370
Plus when he fought Thanos he had the Power Gem

Juntai
But it doesn't say he has the power gem in the thread, so throw that out.

kgkg
It will be very hard to beat this Thor.

Draco69
Oh please. Thor goes down. So what if he gains a few stats? He's still Thor.

The ENTIRE JLA? WITH Green Lantern?

What the f**k?

It's curbstomp.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh please. Thor goes down. So what if he gains a few stats? He's still Thor.

The ENTIRE JLA? WITH Green Lantern?

What the f**k?

It's curbstomp. who will hurt him?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
who will hurt him? Batman.

leonidas
who will hurt him?

flash and ww and gl find a way to lasso his arse. thor loses. they don't NEED to hurt him -- just tie him up. if flash steals his speed he is also screwed.

Draco69
ANY of them. Except Plastic Man. His job will to be a distracting ass.

Kyle can simply create duplicates of the JLA (exact duplicates of them) like he did against the galaxy-busting Oblivion (which he accidently created by mistake.)

leonidas
dupes of the jla could be a problem . . .

they all had the same powers as the REAL ones . . .?

kgkg

Draco69
Yes. GL can do anything as long as he sets his mind to it. So creating a biological equivalent to Superman isn't difficult as long as he imagines it.

kgkg

Draco69

Draco69

kgkg

kgkg
John Stewart sucks....

It's PIS. GL will always job to Superman much like Silver Surfer will job to the Hulk...oh wait he already has....

Which simply doesn't count in this forum.
GL jobs to almost everyone...........

Silver Surfer never job to Hulk he defeated hulk quit easily three times already.........

like remember the part where Superman though the JLA was after him.........

He said the john's best will couldn't hold one punch from superman....... He also said the the only who could see him was the FLASH.

Draco69

Adam Warlock
He SHOULD lose to any cosmic. Silver Surfer should have just folded time around Thor or some crazy sh**....

Thor has manipulated time before. Is this the Warrior Madness Thor who has the power gem? The one he stole from Drax?

Draco69
GL jobs to almost everyone...........

Silver Surfer never job to Hulk he defeated hulk quit easily three times already.........

like remember the part where Superman though the JLA was after him.........

He said the john's best will couldn't hold one punch from superman....... He also said the the only who could see him was the FLASH.

And that's called PIS. Ya know, in the same storyline Superman was bloodlusted against Batman for several minutes...and Batman didn't die.

Nope, he was all better in a couple of hours.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

John can contain an exploding planet...but one punch from Superman will crack his shield. Again, PIS.

Sacrifice was basically a Superman-glorifying story where Earth is completely helpless against Superman...despite the fact there are several dozen characters that could own his ass...

erm

kgkg

Draco69

kgkg
And that's called PIS. Ya know, in the same storyline Superman was bloodlusted against Batman for several minutes...and Batman didn't die.

Nope, he was all better in a couple of hours.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

John can contain an exploding planet...but one punch from Superman will crack his shield. Again, PIS.

Sacrifice was basically a Superman-glorifying story where Earth is completely helpless against Superman...despite the fact there are several dozen characters that could own his ass...

erm
Batman has his Job auro.... big grin

But overall I think THe GL suffers from serious PIS all the time.....

But how many showing can we say it's PIS.

is it ok to Say this is PIS cuz he has done better things in the past.

Lets says Batman beats a GL ........... will that be PIS....... I mean how far do we take it.

kgkg
Thats why all cosmic battle will be about

he didn't do this ........ or he could have done that.................

Draco69
Batman has his Job auro.... big grin

But overall I think THe GL suffers from serious PIS all the time.....

But how many showing can we say it's PIS.

is it ok to Say this is PIS cuz he has done better things in the past.

Lets says Batman beats a GL ........... will that be PIS....... I mean how far do we take it.

Yes. Batman beating GL is PIS...

What the f**k?

We take it as far as it doesn't make sense on this forum.

Superman beating the entire JLA when John could have just blasted him with kryptonite or sucked all the solar energy out of him with his ring is PIS.

WM beating Dr. Strange, SS and several other cosmics all on his lonesome (for god's sake, GALACTUS and ODIN would have difficult time with that team...) is PIS.

leonidas

kgkg

Priest
why is flash mentioned here? hes not included in this fight, also no SPEED BLITZ!

the Darkone
WMT crumb stomps them, he took on BRB, Silver Surfer at the same time and kick their ass, then he took on Infinity watch w/ dr. strange and silver surfeer and he still beat them , WMT abilities increase 10 folds.

WMT 9/10

D-Block
WMT wins this he's too powerful.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by the Darkone
WMT crumb stomps them, he took on BRB, Silver Surfer at the same time and kick their ass, then he took on Infinity watch w/ dr. strange and silver surfeer and he still beat them , WMT abilities increase 10 folds.

WMT 9/10

His abilities weren't increased until he stole and tapped into the Power Gem. That increased ten fold argument is misinterpreted, most of the fight was Thor going crazy.

leonidas
Originally posted by Soujaboy
His abilities weren't increased until he stole and tapped into the Power Gem. That increased ten fold argument is misinterpreted, most of the fight was Thor going crazy.

actually, when he goes insane it IS warrior madness and his strength (in book) is said to increase 10x . . .

he owned pretty well everyone BEFORE he punched the gem out of drax. he didn't stalemate thanos til he got the gem though . . .

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
actually, when he goes insane it IS warrior madness and his strength (in book) is said to increase 10x . . .

he owned pretty well everyone BEFORE he punched the gem out of drax. he didn't stalemate thanos til he got the gem though . . .

I know but when he was fighting Surfer and BRB it said nothing of his strength being increased 10 fold.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by leonidas

He was not truly in berserker state in any of those fights. In true berserker state he is completely given up to his rage and has no inhibitions about killing, in fact in a berseker state he enjoys killing and would fight for the sole purpose of killing. In blood and thunder he had higher goals, such as overthrowing Odin.

Odin figured out that Thor's madness was actually some kind of identity crisis based psychological breakdown that expressed itself as the Valkyrie.

Also, the whole strength increasing 10 times comes from the old saying that a mad man has the strength of ten men. What it is is just a falling away of inhibitions.

MJOILNIR
It has been hinted, and I said hinted at not proved, that Thor holds back when fighting mortals. Ive read several references over the years alluding to that. Not that it has any bearing on warrior madness Thor but I thought I would toss in that little tid bit.

D-Block
He should all the other top tiers do like Captain Marvel. Supes,WW,SS etc.

kgkg
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
It has been hinted, and I said hinted at not proved, that Thor holds back when fighting mortals. Ive read several references over the years alluding to that. Not that it has any bearing on warrior madness Thor but I thought I would toss in that little tid bit.
More like he doesn't utilize the powers of mjoilnir .......... all he does is smash people with it.

When he can stop time, steal their energy , absorb atks etc.......

MJOILNIR
More like he doesn't utilize the powers of mjoilnir .......... all he does is smash people with it.

Ill agree whole heartedly with that as well. He has suffered some horrible writing in the past. To many times he just ends up doing thisbangin

D-Block

I agree with this he rarely uses mjoilnir's ful power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.