Kyle XY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
I just watched this show

sure the name makes it sound stupid

but its really quite interesting

any other thoughts?

ariwin
Never saw it, but caught some of the promos. Tell me why he doesn't have a bellybutton again.

masterkit
ya kno they never explained that

but i would like too kno

but the next episode mite be more informative

InnerRise
I wasn't aware this show had started airing yet.

is it comprehensible.....

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ariwin
Never saw it, but caught some of the promos. Tell me why he doesn't have a bellybutton again.

Because he's an Alien?

This show, to me, seems so predictable.

I_am_Melkor
When I saw the commercials for this, I was with my aunt, and when the guy doing the voice-over said something like: "...about a boy with no past..." right at this point, my aunt goes: "A boy with no belly-button".
It might have been funnier if you were there, but it was hilarious!!

masterkit
lol

i got it and can a imagine that lol

masterkit
The Second Episode was on tonite anybody see it?

InnerRise
I'm so behind. I just saw the first episode last night.

I lied. I half watched while I was on the computer.

I don't see it lasting that long though.

masterkit
i dont see it lasting long either
but it wasnt bad. But still...

Reverend Maynar
Yeah, they were playing promo's for it throughout the Grounded for Life marathon, which i watched all of. Because it was raining. And because the mom is a BABE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWHO, this show looks kind of shifty for my taste.

masterkit
grounded for life marathon?

yeah it was gooooooooood.

masterkit
The new episode was good

masterkit
3rd Episode on the other day

it was goood and more interesting

masterkit
well i missed last weeks episode anybody else catch it

but todays episode was really cool, and i actually caught a goofeek!

but the next episode should be more revealing.

There was this scene in this episode near the end and the weird dude watching him had video cameras in the room so he could watch them and I saw the room where lori(the girl) was at and i was thinking PETIFILE!lol laughing

ilvorlandobloom
i watch it cuz Kyle's really hot... the next episode looks really good, he's starting to get his memory back

masterkit
hot? ew

but yeah it was eek!

ilvorlandobloom
well he's cute.... lol

Mortalitas
weeeeeeeeeeeee so I thought that I would make a thread on the show that is on ABC Family and ABC.

Basically what it is is a boy is found nude and he doesn't know ANYTHING about his past at all. A family takes him in and tries to figure out his past.

I saw the commericals when they started to advertise the site and I was thinking that the show wouldn't be good because of the fact that he had no belly button. But i watched it anyway and I was wrong.

Each episode reveals a tiny part about his past and it keeps you wondering who he is and what is speical about him. Even after nine episodes it is hard to say who he is.

I really think that this show is really worth it to watch. A great mystery that has so many excitement.

I remember watching the ninth episode and I didn't realize how fast time went because i was so into the show.

Their is a marathonn on Monday, starting at 11 am eastern time showing all episodes and I believe it is on ABC Family rather than ABC.

I'm kinda tempted to post my theories but I don't want to reveal any serious things yet.

but one thing:

I think Tom Foss might be Adam but is 20 years older, and Kyle is his clone.

InnerRise
Yeah. Here's the original Kyle XY Thread on the same exact First Page.

You didn't need even search for it.

Mortalitas
Wow I am so sorry I ran a search several times and it came up with no results. I didn't realize their was a thread already. sad

InnerRise
No Prob.

masterkit
Its Ok, but its nice to kno someone will post in my thread

but im disapointed i didnt correct u first grr>.>

Ultraman Baltan
I love the show. The only issue for me is that those two siblings are such irritating brats. The son's a decieving little dickwad and the daughter's a bitchy little misfit. Kyle and the parents are awesome, though.

Ultraman Baltan
Kyle just kicked some punk's butt. It reminded me of the Peter vs. Flash scene in "Spider-Man".

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by InnerRise
I don't see it lasting that long though.

Considering the good ratings and fantastic review, it's going to be on for a while. Hopefully, it won't go down the terrible "Smallville" path of stupidity and useless plots.

masterkit
Yeah I cant wait for the new ep. tonight, but sadly it is the season finalie

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I love the show. The only issue for me is that those two siblings are such irritating brats. The son's a decieving little dickwad and the daughter's a bitchy little misfit. Kyle and the parents are awesome, though.

i like lori

masterkit
omg the finale was so depressing

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by masterkit
omg the finale was so depressing

It was really obvious, though. I can't stand that they made Sarah's boyfriend a rat! He was such a great person. sad

Ultraman Baltan
i like lori

At first she was a total *****, but she's gotten much better. The son is still as annoying as heck.

masterkit
Yes! It's back tomarrow. I'm so effing exstatic.

And a few weeks ago I had figured out the whole XY thing. *makes dumb look*

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kyle XY is a dumb show. It is way to predictable. The acting is stale. The actresses look like their way to young for the roles.

masterkit
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Kyle XY is a dumb show. It is way to predictable. The acting is stale. The actresses look like their way to young for the roles.

pfft, you have no taste for tv.

LORDSIDIOUS01
pfft, you have no taste for tv.

Yes I do have taste. This show KYLE XY is old. The new season starts in June. I think the character is a clone. The lead actor is act better.

masterkit
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Yes I do have taste. This show KYLE XY is old. The new season starts in June. I think the character is a clone. The lead actor is act better.

Actually, Kyle is a clone. I know when the new season starts, I am a fan of the show.

And just for kicks.

Touche.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Actually, Kyle is a clone. I know when the new season starts, I am a fan of the show.

And just for kicks.

Touche.

The new show starts in June. I believe on the 11th.

Touche

ariwin
I am so looking forward to new episodes! I got hooked thanks to the Season 1 reruns they are running - now I love it!

I can't wait to see where they go this season. Kyle is such an awesome character. I really want to know what will happen this season, if we will get more information about Kyle's past....

Who else is excited?

masterkit
I am so looking forward to new episodes! I got hooked thanks to the Season 1 reruns they are running - now I love it!

I can't wait to see where they go this season. Kyle is such an awesome character. I really want to know what will happen this season, if we will get more information about Kyle's past....

Who else is excited?

*raises hand*

I can't wait to find out what happens with him and Amanda. Plus, she looks gorgeous in the previews.

InnerRise
I was so shocked once I found out that this show had been picked up for another season. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ariwin
*raises hand*

I can't wait to find out what happens with him and Amanda. Plus, she looks gorgeous in the previews.

I know - Kyle and Amanda are SO cute together - do you think that she will finally figure out how Kyle feels about her? She definitely needs to get rid of her loser boyfriend who cheated on her - Kyle would treat her so much better! And I think it'd be so cute watching him figure out how dating works, you know?

I wonder if he will tell her anything about his past?

masterkit
I know - Kyle and Amanda are SO cute together - do you think that she will finally figure out how Kyle feels about her? She definitely needs to get rid of her loser boyfriend who cheated on her - Kyle would treat her so much better! And I think it'd be so cute watching him figure out how dating works, you know?

I wonder if he will tell her anything about his past?

They'll make gorgeous nerdy clone children. :]

Charlie is a f*ck. no expression I hope he gets another boner, yeah it sounds bad, but it was funny as hell. XD.

Strangelove
srug this show's alright

DARKLORDCAEDUS
New season starts tomorrow night.

ariwin
So excited that new episodes are back tonight!!

What do you all think Declan is going to do now that he figured out Kyle went off with his "parents" that he knew were fake?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is that how new girl?

[Walkah]
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is that how new girl?

She is a test-tube baby thing, like Kyle.

I just watched the new episode. IT WAS GREAT. :]

DARKLORDCAEDUS
That new girl looks like she wants to kill Kyle.

[Walkah]
I just viewed the new episode. It was really good, I was very happy to see Amanda. I was just wondering though, why didn't they get up to get the phone. I mean, they didn't acknowledge that Kyle had called and the phone kept ringing, but they just sat there.

I want justice!

RoguePw25
Yeah I noticed that too. They were like "Oh well the phone is ringing, Okay" It was a great ending to the episode.

I thought the pace was really well. This is a really great mystery and I'm enjoying it much. Looks like XX is will be used against Kyle.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Yeah I noticed that too. They were like "Oh well the phone is ringing, Okay" It was a great ending to the episode.

I thought the pace was really well. This is a really great mystery and I'm enjoying it much. Looks like XX is will be used against Kyle.

Maybe XX will realize the error of her ways and go good. That could make ann interesting plot point.

vivando-loca
hope not. it'd be a predictable plot point. all that strength fighting for good. no fun.

i like this show. it's a good show, but i missed the second half of the first season.... embarrasment

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Last nights show was OK.

vivando-loca
i won't see it til friday.

ariwin
I was so glad that Amanda's horrible boyfriend got called out for being a cheater this week! Do you think she will finally realize Kyle loves her now? I hope she isn't' mad that he didn't say anything to her (isn't that how it always goes?) I think watching Kyle figure out how to date could be really cute.

I was so sad that Lori and Declan broke up too!

I can't wait till Kyle and the Jessi girl meet each other.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I was so glad that Amanda's horrible boyfriend got called out for being a cheater this week! Do you think she will finally realize Kyle loves her now? I hope she isn't' mad that he didn't say anything to her (isn't that how it always goes?) I think watching Kyle figure out how to date could be really cute.

I was so sad that Lori and Declan broke up too!

I can't wait till Kyle and the Jessi girl meet each other.

First she has to forgive Kyle. She probably won't just yet, When she does her and Kyle will make a god couple.

vivando-loca
i can't wait til they meet either. it's gonna be.....well, idk yet.

[Walkah]
I just watched it. It was great. Lori's drunken explanation was a hoot. My god, though, I never knew that Kirsten Prout was that great of actress. Go her! Die Charlie! I think this weeks episode added an inch of depth the Hilary's character.

vivando-loca
who's the Hilary?

the explanation was funny, lol.

RoguePw25
yeah it was. I liked how this episode combined normal real life drama with the ongoing plot of Kyle and such. The balance was great.

So glad Charlie got voted "Biggest ****" So true.

vivando-loca
yeah, it is. glad amanda finally realized she was being cheated on.

[Walkah]
yeah it was. I liked how this episode combined normal real life drama with the ongoing plot of Kyle and such. The balance was great.

So glad Charlie got voted "Biggest ****" So true.

chut vin

Originally posted by vivando-loca
yeah, it is. glad amanda finally realized she was being cheated on.

She didn't really realize it, it was more just shoved down her throat.

vivando-loca
that's true.

[Walkah]
The new episode was good, but those kind of "I have to be there in a minute but it'll take me five to get there" situations. I love and hate those. They're just so "riveting". Go Amanda!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting but show last night.

vivando-loca
i won't see it for another two days.

RoguePw25
This week's episode was good but a little stiff if you know what I mean. Not a lot happened I guess.

Declan is getting on my nerves. Following, no, stalking Kyle like that is too much for me. He's going to either end of dead or worst. But he should have talked to Lori from the beginning.

"Whatever" is reason for staying away from her is now enforced since someone is now threatning to hurt her. I put the quotes up because his whole depression, poor me "I'm upset that Kyle doesn't tell me his secrets so I'm going to break up with Lori" is beyond pathetic.

[Walkah]
This week's episode was good but a little stiff if you know what I mean. Not a lot happened I guess.

Declan is getting on my nerves. Following, no, stalking Kyle like that is too much for me. He's going to either end of dead or worst. But he should have talked to Lori from the beginning.

"Whatever" is reason for staying away from her is now enforced since someone is now threatning to hurt her. I put the quotes up because his whole depression, poor me "I'm upset that Kyle doesn't tell me his secrets so I'm going to break up with Lori" is beyond pathetic.

Sha. I didn't understand why he didn't go talk to her after he followed Kyle. I mean, it isn't like he didn't anything after he watched Kyle go inside that building.

vivando-loca
yea.

but i thought the rest of the episode was fine. yea, it could have been better, but so can't a lot of tv shows, so.

ariwin
This week's episode was so good - loved how everything tied in together by the end with Amanda's bracelet and Kyle's ring disappearing. I also liked all the Kyle and Amanda interactions in this episode, him so determined to help her was really sweet.

I couldn't believe Steven's new job! They must have totally planned that and gotten him fired on purpose, you think?

And what is up with Kyle's ring that disappeared from the pawn shop? I wonder if it's going to turn out to be some kind of key to something?

vivando-loca
can't wait to see it, if it's getting such a good review.....

hope they play it. supposedly, they're putting the show "Greek" in it's time slot (a least where i live)

[Walkah]
can't wait to see it, if it's getting such a good review.....

hope they play it. supposedly, they're putting the show "Greek" in it's time slot (a least where i live)

Where I live it just come on after Kyle XY. I liked this weeks episode, very revealing. The whole Tom Foss thing just blew my mind, but I can't wait till' Kyle gives Amanda that Piano. I love Andy, she is awsome, and makes Josh tap his foot like a horny rabbit. : O

vivando-loca
laughing

horny rabbit. smile

anyway, it didn't play. mad

stupid Greek had to take it's place. cursing

ariwin
For those that need to, you can watch episodes of Kyle on ABC Family's video player on their site. Check it out.

Originally posted by
Where I live it just come on after Kyle XY. I liked this weeks episode, very revealing. The whole Tom Foss thing just blew my mind, but I can't wait till' Kyle gives Amanda that Piano. I love Andy, she is awsome, and makes Josh tap his foot like a horny rabbit. : O

The Tom Foss reveal was SO shocking - I wasn't expecting that at all. My mouth literally dropped open when I figured out what Kyle was writing.

Why would Adam Baylin give Kyle that message and work so hard to make sure it was in a format that only Kyle could gain access to and figure out? Why would Baylin distrust Foss? Did they work together at Zzyzx?

And if Foss is a bad guy here, then what's his motivation for training Kyle so much and trying to help him figure out his abilities? What does he have to gain?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Last nights show was pretty good.

[Walkah]
Tonights show was pretty "wow". First, the whole gayness/activism thing was kinda cool to watch, but I was stunned when Lori and Hilary kissed. I'm so glad Declan stood up to that _sswipe Charlie. I'm so anxious to see what happened(or who happened) to Lori. The best part for me though was that I'm started to like Jesse more and hating Emily more.
>:] bwhahahahaha

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by
Tonights show was pretty "wow". First, the whole gayness/activism thing was kinda cool to watch, but I was stunned when Lori and Hilary kissed. I'm so glad Declan stood up to that _sswipe Charlie. I'm so anxious to see what happened(or who happened) to Lori. The best part for me though was that I'm started to like Jesse more and hating Emily more.

Lori and Hilary kissed WHOO HOO WHOO HOOO. The show was good tonight. I hope next weeks show will be just as good.

vivando-loca
is this the second season of Kyle XY or third?

[Walkah]
is this the second season of Kyle XY or third?

Second.

vivando-loca
thanx.

ariwin
Originally posted by

I feel so so sorry for Jessi. She doesn't seem like a bad person at all and it's so sad that she is clearly very lost and lonely and messed up. I loved Lori for genuinely reaching out to her instead of doing it to try and keep tabs on her. Question, though, is Emily purposefully running into Steven all the time? It definitely seems that way.

I'm so glad Declan and Kyle seem to be on the on the road to being friends again, it felt weird for them not to be talking. I hope Kyle tells him everything, maybe Declan can help?

How cute were Kyle and Amanda?! I loved it. I loved that she actually snuck out to come see him and their dance together was so sweet. Cuuute!

vivando-loca
sounds like it was a good episode.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kyle was decent on monday. I wish Kyle would tell Amanda.

shugie99
Yeah cause it would make his life a bit easier right now!

FlyerFan
Did anyone love the music last episode as much as I did?? Two of the songs on Monday's episode were "We Will Remain" and "What You Hide" by the artist AM . I LOVE him!! Totally stoked to see his songs featured on the show. Took me a long time to find anything on AM because he's super hard to google... so if you're looking for his music, you can check out his myspace myspace.com/amsounds . He has more songs on there and they're amazing! Plus he has a new album out, Soul Variations, that rocks or he's on iTunes.
The show has such good music!!
big grin Happy Dance

vivando-loca
this show does have some pretty decent music. yes

shugie99
Originally posted by xEsaulx

I think Tom Foss might be Adam but is 20 years older, and Kyle is his clone.

Well if Tom Foss is Adam then he looks nothing like him.

vivando-loca
Agreed. Also, that's pretty much not possible, unless the Adam we saw was also a clone....cause he was killed by the shard of glass that kyle pretty much shot into his body, and then he was cremated, so...

season 2, episode 12 looks awesome, too bad i won't see it. *sad sigh*

vivando-loca
OMFG did any of you see the finally? i'm buggin' out! eek!

i wonder if Jessi survived, hope she did!

gah! can't wait for the third season!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
OMFG did any of you see the finally? i'm buggin' out! eek!

i wonder if Jessi survived, hope she did!

gah! can't wait for the third season!

Jessi survived, I'm sure. The season finale was very good. I'm glad they answered some questions.

vivando-loca
i hope you're right about Jessi, and yea, it was a totally awesome season finale! in addition to the answered, we got a ton more new questions, though...

DARKLORDCAEDUS

i hope you're right about Jessi, and yea, it was a totally awesome season finale! in addition to the answered, we got a ton more new questions, though...

Those questions should be answered next season.

vivando-loca
true.

when does the next season start?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
true.

when does the next season start?

I have no idea. I'd assume at a similar time like this past season.

vivando-loca
oh.

when did that start?

hunter_blake05
whatever., the kyle xy is number one for me

gingercaily
Kyle XY is a great show and I love to watch it on television

vivando-loca
KYLE XY IS COMING BACK ON JANUARY 14 (IN THE U.S)!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT! STARTS WITH AN ALL-DAY MARATHON AND THEN CONCLUDES WITH THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW SEASON! big grin

Jumpy droolio smile1

JediSamuraiMRB

OMG I CAN'T WAIT! STARTS WITH AN ALL-DAY MARATHON AND THEN CONCLUDES WITH THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW SEASON! big grin

Jumpy droolio smile1

Thats good to know. Thanx

RoguePw25
oh yeah this should be really interesting. I can't wait for the second half of this show

shugie99

Jumpy droolio smile1

You beat me to it! I can't wait either. I am happy they are doing an all-day marathon it will help refresh me on what happened last season with crazy or should I say evil Jessi. I wonder if she manged to survive that jump.

vivando-loca
yay Jessi! she's my fav. character...besides Kyle, of course! stick out tongue

so who watched the new ep? i did!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!

Jumpy

JediSamuraiMRB
yay Jessi! she's my fav. character...besides Kyle, of course! stick out tongue

so who watched the new ep? i did!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!

Jumpy

How was it?

vivando-loca
not the best episode, but definetly interesting, the next episode looks awesome.

in season premiere: Kyle tells the Tragers about everything, goes to Madacorp to try and shut it down via CIR.

i won't give anything else away. wink

shugie99
not the best episode, but definetly interesting, the next episode looks awesome.

in season premiere: Kyle tells the Tragers about everything, goes to Madacorp to try and shut it down via CIR.

i won't give anything else away. wink

The premiere was very good. I was impressed with Jessi and confused by Taylor. Monday's episode made me feel even worse for Jessi, she seems really lonely! I loved Josh at the end of the episode though he was very cute.

vivando-loca
i think taylor's lying. he may have jessi's best interests at heart but i don't believe he's who he claims he is.

and as for Jessi, she's totally changed, it's amazing. If anybody had attacked her that way in the old episodes, she would have killed them, or at least gotten angry.

i blame madacorp. sad

yea, Josh was awesome him and andy make a cute couple.

i love the contrast between Kyle and Jessi's personality, it's so riveting. smile

next episode looks awesome as well.

shugie99
Last nights episode was really good. It made me have even more questions about Taylor especially at the end. He says he has big plans for Jessi and I just hope they are for good use and not bad.

I was proud that Jessi helped out Kyle last night. I felt really bad for Amanda but could kind of understand her moms point of view. I am not sure that is the route I would have taken but still a very good episode.

JediSamuraiMRB
Pretty good show last night. I feel that Taylor has bad intentions for Jessi.I hope she is strong enough to stay good and constantly help Kyle and his family.

RoguePw25
I hope Taylor has good intentions with Jessie as well. There's still something sinister about him that I'm not liking. We'll see I guess.

I liked that Jessie helped Kyle out too. She's really starting to turn her life around. There constrasting personalities makes things more interesting, now that Jessie isn't being programed anymore, we're really seeing her for who she is.

vivando-loca
i don't think we are seeing her, actually.

when she was first out of the pod and nobody had programmed her, the first thing she did was kill a man. i think the vengeful, angry Jesse is closer to the truth than the nice one. that's just my opinion.

and i like her constant moodswings from good and evil. tortured souls are just so awesome, imo.

as for taylor, whatever he does with her, it's gonna be interesting. i'm thinking it's a bad thing, cause of what that professor guy said Kyle was supposed to be doing in season 2, the Ghost in the Machine.

so now Taylor's hoping Jessi'll do what she's supposed to.

JediSamuraiMRB
Interesting episode from last night. I get the feeling that Jesse will go over to the darkside and it will be up to Kyle to bring her back over to the light. I'm also glad that Kyle started telling Amanda the truth about himself. Now if he can just tell her everything then I believe that will make their relationship more stronger.

RoguePw25
I hated that Kyle started telling Amanda the truth. The more people that know could possibly be a danger to them, I think. It'll probably make their relationship stronger, but Amanda's jealousy of Jessie is a bit much. She's almost like a sister to him. I know she's done some bad things, but Amanda knows how Kyle is.

It looks like Taylor's going to be working Jessie overtime.

I really do see how Jessie feels. She's been trying to talk to Kyle for weeks now, and he's ignored her! Even Monday's episode, she asked if they could talk "And if now's a bad time, I can come back later," she said. Kyle reassured her that he would, and then he didn't. So I can see why Jessie feels neglected - she is.

Ordained
I understand and completely feel bad for her since she's being neglected but I don't think of her as Kyle's sister. To me, it seems like she likes Kyle and wants him all to herself. But I think that if Taylor wasn't a factor in her life or if his opinion didn't matter that much to Jessie, she wouldn't even think like that and realize that Kyle has his own problems to deal with.

vivando-loca
i consider them brother and sister. it'd be kinda weird, imo, if they were anything else.

vivando-loca
omg Jessi might be moving out of Seattle does that mean she won't be on the show anymore? O_o

Walker.I
The new episode premiered tonight. Apparently the last "two seasons" were just one split into two parts, because it's Season Three everywhere. Anyway, I'm glad to see the show is back, but I was disappointed with the premiere. It was very predictable, kind of bland, and seemed rushed. Every major plot point, I saw coming. On the upside though, everything in the preview after makes this season seem like it'll be very huge. I'm anticipating it, because even after guessing through the last episode, I have no idea where it'll go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.