does anyone have any pics of dark beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
i really have never seen any except for one. but does anyone have several pics of him

Jury
You know what? There's no need to make a THREAD only to ask for this. You can for this in the X-Men Pics thread.

gambit12 mon ami

rox
thanks

quiqueg34
don't worry about it... as soon as I find it I'll give it to you and don't worry about Jury.

quiqueg34
Hey Jury.. no offense but this is the easiest way for the question to be answered. You should define rules more closely when you post them making them all inclusive. I really like that you know your stuff and completely respect you and everything but common... give some people a break. l

Jury
Originally posted by quiqueg34
don't worry about it... as soon as I find it I'll give it to you and don't worry about Jury.
Originally posted by quiqueg34
Hey Jury.. no offense but this is the easiest way for the question to be answered. You should define rules more closely when you post them making them all inclusive. I really like that you know your stuff and completely respect you and everything but common... give some people a break. l
Request answered yet you brought this up again only to post a nonsense off topic comment.

Don't worry, our dear Mod Paola will surely close this as soon as she logged in. She's quite busy at the moment or for days already. If ever you wanted to post more pics, you can post them to X-Men Pics thread.

gambit12 mon ami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.