The Avengers vs The X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Avengers:

Black Panther
Warbird
Storm
Tigra
Sandman
Cloak

vs

The X-men:

Cyclops
Colosus
Rogue
Beast
Wolverine
Kitty

No prep. Who wins? Fight takes place in NYC

King KAM
cloak wins

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by King KAM
cloak wins

lol, don't you mean "the team" wins? Well, I agree that the Avengers would win this one. Storm could flash lightning everyone and Cloak could take out Kitty. They also have the more effecient strategist, Black Panther.

Grimm22
Storm is on the Avengers What the f**k? no expression

Cloak is on the Avengers?!?!

Sandman?!?!?!

stormfront13
what!? storm...cloak...sandman are on the avengers? yes...i can understand storm...but not the others. anyway...avengers win.

Metalmanx
It's unknown whether or not Kitty and Cloak can harm each other, so we shouldn't assume anything here. For all we know, Kitty could be able phase right through his cloak like it's cloth.

And Black Panther being a better strategist/tactician than Cyclops is HIGHLY debatable. Don't get me wrong, I'm taking nothing away from BP here, but people continuously underestimate Cyke's leadership abilities.

Although I'm not arguing a win for the X-men, I am arguing a stalemate. I'm not sure if they can get Kitty. And Cyke would be quite the nuisance for awhile, as well as Colossus.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's unknown whether or not Kitty and Cloak can harm each other, so we shouldn't assume anything here. For all we know, Kitty could be able phase right through his cloak like it's cloth.

kitty's not just phasing through his cloak though. his cloak isn't just a simple cloth...it's an actual barrier to another dimension.

i'd say that BP is a better strategist/leader than cyke. cyke can barley handle a school where as BP is able to handle an entire kingdom.

IMO the avengers definitely win here. kitty's affected by wind attacks. storm once blew her underground with her wind. though it was a training exercise kitty was unable to stop the attack and was very affected by the wind attack. warbird would be able to easily defeat cyclops here definitely. he has nothing that could affect her. sandman could take beast...tigra could distract and possibly defeat wolverine...and cloak can suck colossus and rogue into the darkforce dimension.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13
kitty's not just phasing through his cloak though. his cloak isn't just a simple cloth...it's an actual barrier to another dimension.

i'd say that BP is a better strategist/leader than cyke. cyke can barley handle a school where as BP is able to handle an entire kingdom.

IMO the avengers definitely win here. kitty's affected by wind attacks. storm once blew her underground with her wind. though it was a training exercise kitty was unable to stop the attack and was very affected by the wind attack. warbird would be able to easily defeat cyclops here definitely. he has nothing that could affect her. sandman could take beast...tigra could distract and possibly defeat wolverine...and cloak can suck colossus and rogue into the darkforce dimension.

See, the thing is, it's still debatable. I know Cloak's cloak isn't just cloth. Thusly why I said she MAY be able to phase through it like it was cloth. We don't know for sure, since they've never come in contact with the other. We can only assume the outcome there, and I don't like assuming if I can help it.

By the way, does Cloak just throw his cloak over people? Or does it have a vaccum-like suction? And is this Classic Rogue?

Eh, to each his own. I'd say Cyke is the better tactician/strategist here, not to take away anything from Black Panther (even though I do believe BP would kick Cyke's ass).

I think in this fight, it kinda depends on who takes who.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Metalmanx
See, the thing is, it's still debatable. I know Cloak's cloak isn't just cloth. Thusly why I said she MAY be able to phase through it like it was cloth. We don't know for sure, since they've never come in contact with the other. We can only assume the outcome there, and I don't like assuming if I can help it.

there's nothing to phase into though. cloak himself is a portal to the darkforce-dimension. kitty can't phase through an entire dimension

it has both-and idk about the rogue

yeah...though the avengers have more tacticians on their side. i mean BP, storm, tigra, and warbird. and it's debatable wether or not bp or storm are better than cyke. having more tacticians on the team helps A LOT.

yeah same here. i just think that the avengers win.

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
The Avengers:

Black Panther
Warbird
Storm
Tigra
Sandman
Cloak

vs

The X-men:

Cyclops
Colosus
Rogue
Beast
Wolverine
Kitty

No prep. Who wins? Fight takes place in NYC

X Men

llagrok
Which incarnation of Rogue is this?

grey fox
Originally posted by stormfront13
what!? storm...cloak...sandman are on the avengers? yes...i can understand storm...but not the others. anyway...avengers win.

Their reserve members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.