News On The Seventh Book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
JK Rowling has revealed that at least two characters will die in the last novel of the series. I wonder who they are..... hope its not gonna be Harry himself sad . State your opinion of which two characters are going to die.

OhILuvHP
oh really?

wow-ok, see i DEFINETLY think one of them will be Harry. But the other......it might be Hagrid! oh how sad i would be then! but i agree with you....i dont want harry to die. but if not harry, then one of the three (harry, hermione, or ron) will die.

hermione7
well, maybe not harry,

hmm... ron.....

Barker
One of the Main Order Characters (Such as McGonagall, Lupin, or Hagrid), or a few Weasleys would be my bet. leftright

Nope, Harry will live.

ladygrim
I saw her on Richard and judy and i was like eek! 2 deaths in one book arent we lucky laughing out loud

MX5RACER
If this is the last book in this series, wouldn't it make sense that one of the people would be Lord Voldermort? The second one could be someone like Snape or Hagrid.

I envision a battle between Snape and Harry. In the H.B.P. Snape toys with Harry while escaping. I think Harry will be hit by Killing curse again, but it will bounce off because of the prophecy and kill Snape.

momo91
i think someone close to harry's gonna die. someone who like Sirius and Dumbledore. maybe Lupin. also most likely Pettigrew. but we all know Voldemort's gonna die. but Harry might be killed too. i mean, even if she DID say at least 2 ppl will die, it is at least 2 ppl right? i'm guessing Lucius dies, Bellatrix, and Snape. draco will probably die FOR harry...and yeah i'm talkin too much. but WAAAY more than 2 ppl are gonna die. JK was most likely referring to those 2 ppl who will OBVIOUSLY be killed, meanin Voldy and Harry.

~Monica~

The Phantom
Originally posted by MX5RACER
If this is the last book in this series, wouldn't it make sense that one of the people would be Lord Voldermort? The second one could be someone like Snape or Hagrid.

I envision a battle between Snape and Harry. In the H.B.P. Snape toys with Harry while escaping. I think Harry will be hit by Killing curse again, but it will bounce off because of the prophecy and kill Snape. Or... or Snape preforms the killing curse on Harry but it doens't work because he doesn't mean it. Course, I'm a Snape supporter.

I think she means 2 main characters, who are on Harry's side. It's obvious Voldemort is going to die, so I don't think she meant them. And she said that the two characters who die she didn't intend to kill off. I think one, sadly, will be Hagrid and the other might be... hmmm.... A Weasley or Luna. Tis my guess.

Joseph_Kerr
Voldemort and Harry it's in the prophecy. Neither will die while the other lives.

TheKingofKINGS!
oooh, good theory.

Neo_Version 7
Hermione and Ron. yes

hermione7
^oh come on.. hermione's gonna live..
I don't want her to die...

hmm... ron... well

Opaleye92
Yes, I agree with Joseph Kerr, Harry and Voldemort will die. sad However it might be Lupin, since both Sirius and James are dead. sad There will be alot of minor deaths though since it is a battle.

lactique
maybe it would be pettigrew? he dies for harry
remind the third book, when harry saved his life..

scurran
i hope its harry, it would be an ending that alot of people would talk about for a while, but im not sure about the other death

div
i think its going to be Harry and Voldemort that dies...and Hermione will write a book on it ...maybe...possibly...maybe not...

Darth Grathius
You know since it is the last book in the series Jk could just leave a cliffhanger and have multiple situations in which a few combinations of two characters could die but she doesn't tell you. Come to think of it I really hope that doesn't happen.

Pressure
Originally posted by momo91
i think someone close to harry's gonna die. someone who like Sirius and Dumbledore. maybe Lupin. also most likely Pettigrew. but we all know Voldemort's gonna die. but Harry might be killed too. i mean, even if she DID say at least 2 ppl will die, it is at least 2 ppl right? i'm guessing Lucius dies, Bellatrix, and Snape. draco will probably die FOR harry...and yeah i'm talkin too much. but WAAAY more than 2 ppl are gonna die. JK was most likely referring to those 2 ppl who will OBVIOUSLY be killed, meanin Voldy and Harry.

~Monica~

hes right she did say at least two characters die. Alot of people will probably end up dying I will say the two obvious ones Harry and Voldy and two more people. But they are main characters so I would say it would be Ron or Hermiony (I spelled it wrong) or one of the weasly's I am sure alot of death eaters will die.

tilie
i think voldy might die! cuz thats what the whole series is based around. and the other person (i hope it isn't) but it might be harry. or someone harry really cares about...so it also might be another one of the trio (either hermione or ron.)

jahunt06
The Peter Pettigrew theory is interesting. It definitely caught my attention. Rowling stated, on her site, that the Life Debt that Pettigrew owes Harry will come into play. This is very interesting. I see much potential for this idea. Also, Voldemort will die. I know it. But does she include that in her number 2? I think not. Also, I believe that Snape will not die, because I believe Dumbledore's death by him was planned out by Dumbledore himself. I think that Ron and Hermione will survive, as a sort of redeeming factor for a depressing book.

ndfreak
well think of this it owuld kinda b a disappoint meant to harry if he didnt die. he wouldnt see serius his parent or dd again until he finally sucummed to old age. but if u think about she could jus b playin us. harry and voldy could die this mayb jus to piss us off. bu ti also think lupin and or tonks will die and snape mayb i think the 7 book will b a nice time to kill off a lot of main characters...!

Demonic Phoenix
Well one will probably be you-know....ah, what the heck...Voldemort(at least i hope he dies).

The other might be....Snape.....yeah, Snape(Harry is furious at him and will probably strangle him with his bare hands if he gets close enough).

And Harry himself might die also.

Then there is Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Hagrid, Draco(maybe he'll die in service of oldy Voldy), Lupin, the new defense against the dark arts teacher(he/she may be on Harry's side), Loony...ahem...Luna Lovegood.

And as someone mentioned, ol' petey pettigrew might die himself while helping Harry.

x_hp_fan
I had a feeling since I read the third book that something was gonna happen with pettigrew in it in the end. I think Harry is going to die. I mean, I don't think he'll be able to kill Voldy because of all the horcruxes (hope I spelled that right) he has to hunt down (especially in one year). I think Ron and Hermione might die too.

Sorry, I talk too much. phone1 sp_ike

flyguy58
Harry and Voldemort. Of course Voldemort has to die. And its very common for the main character in science fiction, the one prophesized to beat the big bag guy, to inevitably pass on or die, a la LOTR with Frodo leaving with the elves. Harry and VOldemort are foils of each other so it makes sense that Harry would die killing Voldemort, self-sacrifice and all that jazz.

flyguy58
One other thing, Rowling has said she wants the Harry Potter world to stop at her 7 books and not be picked up by other authors years down the road.

Esaul
Well this isn't science fiction

ndfreak
it is sci fi tho

Stupid in Force
J.K. is prepearing somethig spectacular wink Trust me , I know it! Voldy is going to die , and perhaps Harry and few more by the way , like Herm or Hag. Maybe Harry is going to be the next director of Hogwarts...

baby_ash10
Originally posted by spiderboy5
JK Rowling has revealed that at least two characters will die in the last novel of the series. I wonder who they are..... hope its not gonna be Harry himself sad . State your opinion of which two characters are going to die.

Hopefully its not ron or hormonie or ron but rons almost been killed off so many times its not funny anymore plus voldermort would kill hermonie off to get to harry !!!!

baby_ash10
JK Rowling has revealed that at least two characters will die in the last novel of the series. I wonder who they are..... hope its not gonna be Harry himself sad . State your opinion of which two characters are going to die. sorry and the second might be snape cuz he has got in to much BS Lately

The Phantom
No double posting.

argesilen
In some interview JKR said that she would not kill Harry's best friend...that maybe means that she's gonna kill Hermione instead...
At least I understand that implication so...

x_hp_fan
I know she's gonna kill off Hermione more than I think she's gonna kill off Ron. I think I'm more attatched to her than I am him, though I don't know why.

Barker
Something interesting that says Harry will live: (It's not Rowling saying it, by the way.)

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/522011/

The Phantom
We are all just pushing her to kill him, you people understand that, right?

Prince Nauj
I wonder if the last book is gonna be big and long?!

x_hp_fan
J.K said that it's not gonna be as long as OotP

Prince Nauj
maybe the length of the third book?!

The Phantom
Eh. I hope it is longer than the third book! Hell, I want it bigger than the fourth book!

Barker
Originally posted by The Phantom
We are all just pushing her to kill him, you people understand that, right?
shrug

I never said "0mG s4ve haiRry!!1", or anything like that, did I?

I was just posting the article.

baby_ash10
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
I know she's gonna kill off Hermione more than I think she's gonna kill off Ron. I think I'm more attatched to her than I am him, though I don't know why.

NO joke i dont know y but i like hermonie more than i ron actually know i like ron its just thats it s hermonie and plus it would be no suprise shes almost killed ron off so many times!!!!!

baby_ash10
hopefully she doesnt kill off harry butt harry is a very strong wizard i think he might be able to kill voldy off and survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i am so nervous about her killing hermonie off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so what ur sayin is if harry dies voldy will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nannibef
Hmm, I'm swell with computers, so let's see if this works... (I'm a closet Harry Potter freak, I mean my friends and family know, but I usually don't surf the internet because I find out that people realized stuff that I didn't so I just get mad. But here goes nothing.

When I first found out that J.K. was going to kill off two characters; I freaked out. It was horrible when Sirius died, and then Dumbledore, but now J.K. was expecting us to cope with losing two? Yeah ****ing right. But then, after an hour of hyperventalating, I realized that one of them had to be Voldemort. (I deserve a cookie for figuring that one out.)

Since the fifth book I have believed that Harry and Voldemort are going to die, because of what the prophecy said: "Neither shall live while the other survives." Someone mentioned it on the first page, I think. J.K. always plants her things earlier on in the books; so it's very probable that they will both die. (I can image J.K. being all "I told you so in book five, your dolts...) But the way it's written can be taken differently by different people; that's why it's tricky.

But I'm pretending that the world is a fairy tale and that Harry won't die because I love him too much. Or that if he does die I can just dry on him like the movies and he'll come back to life. Or give him a magic rose or declare my everlasting love or something else inspired by Disney. Wow, tangent. I beileve Hagrid is a big contender to dying, simply because he's one of the father figures to Harry. Sirius died, then Dumbledore... his guardians are diminishing at an alarming rate.

I don't think that the Avada Kedevra curse will not work just because the caster did not beileve it. I think this is where I'm supposed to use the quotes button...hmmm. I'm not sure that Wormtail will be killed, but he will at least save Harry's life. He was put in Gryffindor for a reason. And I really dont' know about Snape; if he's on the good side or not. I kind of want him to be on the Dark side just so Harry can have huge duel with him. T'would be fun, that's for sure. Hmm, I ran out of room...

allofyousuckkk
wormtail isnt gonna die for harry. He didnt try in the 4th, he wont try in the 7th. And it isnt neither can die while the other lives, its neither can live while the other survives

allofyousuckkk
there is no doubt harry is the chosen one, it says so in book 5, "the lost prophecy"

neville isnt going to kill voldy, whoever suggested that needs to die

air
Originally posted by ladygrim
I saw her on Richard and judy and i was like eek! 2 deaths in one book arent we lucky laughing out loud

lol in book 4 we had 3 deaths... i think if not more: Bertha Jorkins, Mr Crouch and Cedric

air
In the setting in which i believe JK to be writing i think it impossible that she would allow evil to triumph over good...yet that is not necessarily to say that Harry has to live, and as Nannibef says i really really don't want Harry to die i mean i cried when she killed off Dumbledore (no im not sad i just realised that the books would now be completely altered and reading them would be so different because i keep think hes now dead...) anyways... i found this page with info on what is left for book 7 i copied and pasted it into word and saved it....so ill see if i can fit it in here...if not ask and ill pm it to you....or ill post the site if i can find it again! xx

masterkit
No Double Posting(and u coudl have just edited that into the other post)

For some reason i dont think hermoine will die, more ron for some reason

and i like hermoine better

div
jk has never really said it would be a happy ending? maybe voldemort wins...

Barker
Originally posted by masterkit
For some reason i dont think hermoine will die, more ron for some reason
Originally posted by masterkit
i like hermoine better
roll eyes (sarcastic)

jg unit
some one seems to have and obsession with hermione

Nannibef
Originally posted by div
jk has never really said it would be a happy ending? maybe voldemort wins...

Voldemort can't win; the people would revolt. The guy who wrote the Sherlock Holmes books ended up killing Holmes, which made the people angry. Thus the people began to throw stuff at his house and threatened his life and stuff until he wrote a new book were Holmes miraculously survived. Something along those lines anyway...

Anyway, I don' think J.K. would do it, I would say won't, but nothing is impossible. She may kill off Harry with Dumbledore, which would really, really suck, but I don't think Voldemort could win.

I've written that I believe Harry will die with Voldemort. If he doesn't (which I hope he doesn't) then I feel that Hermione will die. The Death Eaters will target her more just because she's a "Mudblood" and I think J.K. will have her die to show that a person born outside the wizarding community can care about what happens to it just as much as a pureblood wizard can. I really wish that they could have visited Hermione's home, or at least met her parents (I know they are in the books, but you dont' even know their names). But I think J.K. did that to show the complete seperation between the Muggle and Wizarding world. But I don't want her to die either....

Wormtail has to help Harry somehow, it wouldn't have been hinted at if it's not important. Yet again, he's in Gryffindor for a reason. He must have one teeny tiny redeemable factor in him somewhere. He may not die for Harry, but I believe that he will help somehow.

Sorry for quoting stuff wrong, I don't proofread.

jg unit
I agree with Nannibef. Cause what is it that all authors want most out of their books? its as much publicity as possible. The only ending would be that voldemort dies and harry lives, or voldemort dies and so does harry but still dying as a hero. If she kills harry and voldemort lives shes gonna get complains

maham

I hope it's Harry n Voldy! LOL!

jg unit
i think its gonna be peter pettigrew and snape

Nannibef
Originally posted by maham
I hope it's Harry n Voldy! LOL!

You better be kidding. No, that's not supposed to be funny. I'm angry.

jg unit
but the one thing im certain of is that dumbledore is still alive

air

APIECEOFME
Oh...My....God....so much information....so many things to say, I think I may pass out.

hehe thanks air...that'll leave us with many topics to debate!

TheKingofKINGS!

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by air

I wish this would be Faukes. I want Harry to get that phoenix.

air
that was what i actually concluded....can't be another owl i don't see it being any other animal other that Fawkes...would come in handy having him as a pet also we should find out about Dumbledore's will....perhaps this is where we find out abit more about his past and then find out what he leaves to Harry?

danielpotter
I think Harry and Ginny, the two lovers.

Bicnarok

babysooner13

Ron, Hermione, Neville, or Draco.

The Phantom

Lord Tomahawk
come on dont u read the prophecy say the other will live while the other dies

IceDragon
Go here for some facts on the seventh book:http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1760630,00110004.htm&sa=X&oi=news&ct=result&cd=2

Forcewielder
Originally posted by Nannibef

Since the fifth book I have believed that Harry and Voldemort are going to die, because of what the prophecy said: "Neither shall live while the other survives." Someone mentioned it on the first page, I think. J.K. always plants her things earlier on in the books; so it's very probable that they will both die. (I can image J.K. being all "I told you so in book five, your dolts...) But the way it's written can be taken differently by different people; that's why it's tricky.

But the prophecy only means that only 1 of them has to die because as long as both Harry and Voldemort are alive, their lives will be threatened by each other's existence...hence, "neither shall live while the other survives."

It doesn't mean that they both die.

Barker

willRules
Originally posted by Nannibef
Voldemort can't win; the people would revolt. The guy who wrote the Sherlock Holmes books ended up killing Holmes, which made the people angry. Thus the people began to throw stuff at his house and threatened his life and stuff until he wrote a new book were Holmes miraculously survived. Something along those lines anyway...

Arthur Conan Doyle wrote the mysteries which featured Sherlock Holmes and his evil arch nemesis called Moriarti. In the last book, both of them fought to the death on a mountain and neither where ever seen again.................... smile

CrymsonTear
To Joepsh Kerr, the Prophesy states that "Neither can LIVE while the other survives....also, i think that it will be voldie and Harry, but wouldn't that suck if it was Harry and Voldie survived lol

l.saratn
Has Neville been ruled out completley though?

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by l.saratn
Has Neville been ruled out completley though?

yes he has. The prophecy stated that The Dark Lord will mark him as an equal. Voldemort literally "marked" Harry as his equal and not Neville

l.saratn
Neville could have easily been marked as an equal as well.

air
I really doubt (and would be very disappointed if)after all that shes wrote about Harry etc that it turned into a Neville Longbottom and the ... in book 7 i truly believe that the plots about him...even Dumbledore stated that "there is no doubt that it is you" - or something like that. Im 100% sure that JK will kill off Voldemort...im really hoping Harry Ron and Hermione all live happily ever after!!

Guy Fawkes
how gay

l.saratn
I would consinder that bashing air

MR Potter
Originally posted by babysooner13
Ron, Hermione, Neville, or Draco.

i think that will die is Neville, i dont presiasble but is an intuition.

dondo
its kind of hard to speculate because it could be two random ppl...like the murders in hbp...shes really kind of made everyone think its harry and someone..or voldy....but really she could be talking about two ministry workers...muggles.... death eaters...

pixie1
i think voldy and wormy will die voldy just coz he has to and wormy coz he owes his life to harry
as for Neville i think he will live and im hopeing he can manage to kill bella and somehow restor his parents heath

ivebeendepped43
i truly think its volde....i mean he-who-must-not-be-named and Harry, or else the series would go on 4 ever!it has to end. and they are the biggest characters in all the books! they are going to kill eachother, i just know it!i mean, i dont want harry to die, but J.K. didnt show mercy to the secondary characters who died(dumbledore,sirius,cedric,hisparents). i think shes giving us clues! i mean, the people who die inthe books, the next one is someone even closer to harry. aside from his parents, first it was cedric, he kinda knew him, nut not much, but they were friends,then there was sirius, he was his godfather! the closest father figure he had, yet he didnt know him well either,but he still loved him more than anyone. and then theres dumbledore, he was his person he could always count on. he was a close friend and could help him through anything! Harry knew him longr than the other deaths. and now, theres no one that could be as close as he was to dumbledore, not even Ron and Hermione. So, the next death has to be him!as much as i hate to say it, Harry is gonna die. but hes gonna take Voldy down with him

allofyousuckkk
no...im pretty sure he's closer to ron, hermione and now ginny than dumbly. It's obvious either Harry or Voldy will die, I think the "two" characters excludes them.

Personally, I think it'll be a member of the order, such as lupin and a friend, although I can't see her killing any teenagers off, it just doesn't seem like her style. Especially since she said she had felt bad to do things to them b/c they had been through so much.

air
Originally posted by l.saratn
I would consinder that bashing air
im sorry if you think thats bashing it wasn't meant to be and i apologise but i don't think it was. I was just stating my opinion. I would be disappoionted if it turned out to be Neville, im not saying that what you think is wrong...for all i know you could be right (who knows?) i was only stating my opinion and i apologise if it seemed like i was disrespectful. sorry!

Nickey
I have a book on J.K Rowling
And It says that Hermione is like her (smart and witty)
I don't think she'd kill someone she prctically based on herself
Ron, I don't think she'd kill him, because he and Hermione are going to help Harry defeat Voldemort.
So it would be really dumb for her to kill of the Heros

Nickey
Originally posted by Nickey
I have a book on J.K Rowling
And It says that Hermione is like her (smart and witty)
I don't think she'd kill someone she practically based on herself
Ron, I don't think she'd kill him, because he and Hermione are going to help Harry defeat Voldemort.
So it would be really dumb for her to kill off the Heros

x_hp_fan
I personally think Harry is gonna die and Hermione too. I dk why but I have a feeling it'll be them that die, maybe Ron too. I don't think Harry will be able to find all the horcruxes (I forgot how to spell it) and kill Voldy in just one year.

Oh and ivebeendepped43 I love Johnny Depp too!!

Belegūr
I haven't kept up with this thread, (or really even the progress of the book), but this is my theory. I've put it in spoiler-tags in case no one's interested.

Personally, I believe that Dumbledore and Snape had some sort of agreement upon where Snape's loyalties were to lie. To be precise, I believe that Dumbledore likely informed Snape that he might have to do something of such severity as killing Dumbledore. That is why I believe Snape looks upon Dumbledore with hatred before he uses the Avada Kedavra curse - because he has been forced to do the will of the man he truly despises above all: Voldemort.

Now, on the news (from the beginning of this thread) that two characters are supposed to die in the "last" book, (which I doubt it to be), I still have to say that it might just be Harry and Voldemort. While some will disagree, the reason I believe this may be so is because Harry himself appears to be almost half-horcrux - that is, when Voldemort was defeated, part of his "soul" became mixed with Harry's - Dumbledore says so repeatedly.

willRules

Ashea16Chic
aside from "two people dying" what other news is there about the seventh book?

willRules
Originally posted by Ashea16Chic
aside from "two people dying" what other news is there about the seventh book?

well in a recent interview Rowling confirmed that Dumbledore is definitely dead and that Snape is most probably a good guy

Belegūr
Meh.
I think it makes sense, although it is not the ending that I personally desire or hope for....

If anybody has to die, I'd vote for Neville, but not because I don't like him. If anything, I think a sacrifice by Neville would show how courageous he really was at heart, especially if he died fighting for his friends and/or family....

Arctic
This is how I feel. Harry, Ron, or Hermione better not die. But if Harry dies, I will be extremely disappointed and likely burn the book. That would just be cruel, get us to know and love a main character and then just kill him off in the last book? Its not like dumbledore, i mean, he was there throughout the series, but he wasnt the main character. If she kills Harry, I will lose a lot of respect for her writing.

st@rlight
it would be the saddest story to die ronsad. harry deserves to die roll eyes (sarcastic) .maybe they are:voldemort and harrysmile

Syren
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Voldemort and Harry it's in the prophecy. Neither will die while the other lives.

laughing out loud

No;

`The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies - and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not - and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives. The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies.'

ashle
i thnk the 2 people that r gonna die r voldy and harry

ivebeendepped43
....................i will stand by my previous theory of Moldyshorts and Harry. i always will.................or until JK comes out /w the 7th book of course

Syren
I do agree that it almost seems as though Rowling has been preparing us for the worst. I honestly don't think she's gonna end with the ideal 'happily ever after' scenario. Harry will end Voldemort, of course, but he'll die in the process.

As ivebeendepped said, each death has been bigger and more tragic to Harry's circumstances. We have to expect the worst cry

fg and sd

Syren

Prince Nauj
I want this book to come out already!!!

ladygrim
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
I personally think Harry is gonna die and Hermione too. I dk why but I have a feeling it'll be them that die, maybe Ron too. I don't think Harry will be able to find all the horcruxes (I forgot how to spell it) and kill Voldy in just one year.

Oh and ivebeendepped43 I love Johnny Depp too!! i think harry will die .. to be perfectly honest ill be a little disappointed if he isnt cuz i have biult my hopes up

tatiannah
Originally posted by ladygrim
i think harry will die .. to be perfectly honest ill be a little disappointed if he isnt cuz i have biult my hopes up

Diamonds
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
I can't see her killing any teenagers off, it just doesn't seem like her style. She killed Cedric roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think an Order member, and someone else really close to him. Or Voldemort and Harry; Harry defeats Volemort and dies from the impact.

Truce_or_Dare
Hmm,I think Wormtail will play a good role in book 7.Since he has a debt to pay off to Harry,he'll probably find the last horcrux for him or give really important information about Voldemort.As for the two deaths,Neville might die,but I can't see where that could fit in.I think Bellatrix might die,maybe Neville will kill her off,that would really show bravery in Neville.And Voldemort,though I think Harry won't directly AK him.Horcruxes are the keys to immortalality.So,if all of them are destroyed,Voldemort become just like any ordinary wizard.And with that,he loses quite an ammount of power.Meaning,anybody can destroy him,from anybody from the Order,maybe R.A.B.,if he's still alive,which he's definitely not,or even a Auror from the Ministry.This is a theory though.

As for brand new info about book 7,I think I read on Mugglenet or somewhere on HPANA that we might get a special treat from J.k. on Christmas,well,something about book 7's release date,or the title,or maybe both.Also,theres a contest on a website of guessing book 7's title.I'll try to find it if I can.The person who guesses it gets a prize or something,and also will know the official book 7's title.

Xandico
The Neville killing Bellatrix thing would be cool. I would really like Draco to help Harry and for them to become friends but thats just so I get to see loads more of Draco in the 7th movie. laughing I hope Harry doesn't die though, Snape should, so should Bellatrix and obviously Voldemort.

Depressed Girl
Since the title says news in the 7th book,i'll post the 7th books name

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Syren
I've pre-ordered my copy of the 7th book on Amazon eek!

Xandico
It's wierd, I thought I'd be like, totally hyper when I found out the title but I'm not really. I guess it's because I've gotten really into Lost at the moment COME ON FEBRUARY 7TH!!!!!!!!

Depressed Girl
^_^Is that when 7th book comes out??

scooby doo 12
cho and harry

The Phantom
Originally posted by Depressed Girl
^_^Is that when 7th book comes out?? o.o What are you, high?Originally posted by scooby doo 12
cho and harry What?

siriuswriter
...I'm pretty sure the book comes out on 7/7/07...

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter
...I'm pretty sure the book comes out on 7/7/07... It hasn't been proven. All reports on the book say Release date unknown. We are just shooting for 7/07/07

Syren
I did wonder about that, actually. On Amazon I checked when my book should be dispatched and it said March, approximately. Could that mean the book's coming out sooner than expected or is Amazon just hazarding an uneducated guess?

fg and sd
on mugglenet it said that maybe not on 7/7 because that was when the london bombings were and because the movies coming out like 5 days later and the media would go funny. maybe halloween or december21(winter solstice)

Syren
Originally posted by Syren
I did wonder about that, actually. On Amazon I checked when my book should be dispatched and it said March, approximately. Could that mean the book's coming out sooner than expected or is Amazon just hazarding an uneducated guess?

Like I said, why have Amazon guessed March as a dispatch date? confused

Barker
Maybe they want people to think so, so they go, "Oh crap, I'd better buy mine soon, since Amazon says it's coming out soon. Oh look, I just happen to be on Amazon. Maybe I'll buy on Amazon. Laugh Out Loud."

srug 31

RoguePw25
From my understanding, she's still writing the book right?

Love the sig Barker!

Gravitation
Yeah,she's been writing the scenes she's had plan since the beginning.

Syren
Originally posted by Barker
Maybe they want people to think so, so they go, "Oh crap, I'd better buy mine soon, since Amazon says it's coming out soon. Oh look, I just happen to be on Amazon. Maybe I'll buy on Amazon. Laugh Out Loud."

srug 31

Good theory... 'cept I was gonna pre-order mine no matter the release date because I don't want to be left out in the cold with no book stick out tongue

Nickey
I did too!

goddess_susu
If its not Voldi and Harry (which I definatly think it is)
then it'll be Ginny just cuz Harry loves her

fozzy2k5
It will be harry and voldemort that die

siriuswriter
I think that's way too simple for Rowling...

deppforprez08
gah july is soo faraway the suspense of wat will happen in the last books is making me crazy lol

[=Luffyz=]
B-A-M Preorder FTW..

^.^ O'course...not many people in my town read HP...tis a sad...sad world...

looking on the brightside...I can get a copy XD

ADarksideJedi

I heard this too.Most likly harry and the dark lord.jm smile

Syren
All those in favour of our young wizard and the Dark Lord dying, say 'I' sad

SouthernGirl814
I think it will be Voldemort and maybe Draco or Snape and although I hate to say it and I don't believ he will theres a possibility that it will be Voldemort and Harry cuz I feel like the ending scene will be them in a fight to the death and that Harry will send a killing charm and so will Voldemort and they hit each other at the same time and fly back and die facing each other

Neha
All those in favour of our young wizard and the Dark Lord dying, say 'I' sad
I sad

SouthernGirl814
I...I think

ADarksideJedi
I!JM

The Phantom
All those in favour of our young wizard and the Dark Lord dying, say 'I' sad The word is "Aye", not "I"

Neha
It is?

siriuswriter
Yup. "Aye" and "nay."

ADarksideJedi
Nay sounds too much like the noise a horse makes!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.