Thanos vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Fight takes place on earth

Thanos

vs

Storm

Kitty

Cyclops

Pyslocke

Iceman

Rouge

Colossus

Wolverine stick out tongue

bigbran
blast.
xavier "what happened?"
thanos "the x men went to hell."

rotiart
Thanos puts the hurt on all of them, and turns psylocke, and storm into concubines.

bigbran
he turns wolves into a male prostitute.

Sixth_Winged
I pity x-men here.

xmarksthespot
Spite?

bigbran
but rogue could absorb his powers.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by bigbran
but rogue could absorb his powers.

If she get's close enough and get past his shields or avoid getting incinerated or a TP attack or transmutation or get bfr'ed to space or simply get backhanded to death.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Spite?

I tryed to make it as spite less as possible no expression

bigbran
she could absorb his powers w/o overloading, incinerated, past his sheilds, catch is teleporting. thanos stands slim to none chance, espec with cyke and wolves.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
I tryed to make it as spite less as possible no expression Bone claws Wolverine wins.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bone claws Wolverine wins.

Apparently stick out tongue

Oh course also apparently....

Bone Claws Wolverine > Lobo big grin

Tron
I tryed to make it as spite less as possible no expression

Did you? What the f**k?

bigbran
tor would prob destroy this team. thanos stands no chance!

bigbran
i mean thor would prob destroy this team. thanos stands no chance!

Wynndar
I hope this is sarcasm...cuz none of them would survive Thanos' first move...A full out blast from Odin cant even singe Thanos' costume, so the X-Men might be able to budge him, but not before they die of old age.

Jesse7
I don't think that was a full out blast from Odin, where is the evidence?

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
I don't think that was a full out blast from Odin, where is the evidence?
when he pulls out gungir, and had to pull out more power when thanos grabbed gungir.

rotiart
Psylocke has no means of piercing his mental defenses. Wolverine doesn't have the force necessary to pierce his armor.

Thanos Omega Plan A!
Psyloce tries his telepathic attacks, but its nothing against Thano's mental defenses. Storm and Cyclops are blasting away at Thanos, not able to hurt him, they powers block his vision at the least. Iceman creates 0 degrees trying to freeze Thanos but to no avail, the man sleeps in deep space!. Meanwhile Kitty runs over and phases Thanos into the ground since he can't see through the barrage of attacks. Rogue Grabs onto Thanos while hes in the ground and tries to absorb his power. She goes mad with insanity and passes out. Colossus picks up wolverine like a lawn dart. Psylocke focuses her telekinesis to lock wolverines body solid so it can't go limp and withhold any force. Colussus chucks wolverine with everything he's got. Wolverine's claws pierce the Force Field, but like a recent xment comic, his human hand stops right there. Thanos sees the claws an inch from his face, and unleashes 1/5 of his power. All xmen are knocked out. The fight is over. Thanos goes and gets what he really came to earth for. A chalupa..

rotiart
Thanos is definitely on Skyfather in terms of power. Guy destroyed a celestial. Even Galactus was surprised...

Wynndar
Its really irrelevent whether or not it was a full blast...Odin was making an effort and thats all that matters...blasts that KO's the surfer and Drax instantly didnt budge Thanos. Thanos doesnt even have to fight back in this one...he could literally win by default when the X-Men die of old age...or he could just vaporize them in his first move.

Rols
Well anyhow he survived? An assault from Odin, full out or not. I dont see roque getting too close to Thanos and applyin his powers. Even SS and Warlock doesnt want to go inside Thanos mind.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
... or simply get backhanded to death.

laughing

rotiart
Thanos wins turns them all over to Death... then does the happy dance. Happy Dance

ThePittman
I love the x-men but they don't stand a chance here.

Avalonofthewind
Where the full potential "Stranger" freezing iceman that people defended before?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Where the full potential "Stranger" freezing iceman that people defended before?

I guess there's really only so much one can defend against. Especially when facing Thanos of all people.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I guess there's really only so much one can defend against. Especially when facing Thanos of all people.

People were making it seem like Iceman > Stranger who is > Thanos.

Interesting.

Metalmanx
People were making it seem like Iceman > Stranger who is > Thanos.

Interesting.

I'm honestly not allll that familiar with Stranger. I mean, I know some stuff, but I'm really not an expert on him. Care to enlighten me a bit?

boriquaking55

that's just demonstrates the wonder of ridiculously bad PIS. The X-men can get all the PIS they want, they dont stand a serious chance against Thanos, unless Squirrel Girl joins the team

who?-kid
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos is definitely on Skyfather in terms of power.
Sigh... no he isn't....

who?-kid
Can Rogue absorb his powers ? She absorbed Thor before easily, and Thanos is only a notch above Thor, so I really don't see a reason why Rogue can not absorb his powers.

After that, the X-Men easily beat him.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by who?-kid
Sigh... no he isn't....

I always hear people say that he is or he isn't but nobody provides proof - the Odin fight scans didn't prove his power level (which has changed recently anyways so its moot) and opinions like that are just speculation.

who?-kid
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I always hear people say that he is or he isn't but nobody provides proof - the Odin fight scans didn't prove his power level (which has changed recently anyways so its moot) and opinions like that are just speculation.
As long as he doesn't beat a Skyfather under his own power, he's not Skyfather level. Everything else is speculation.

kgkg
Can Rogue absorb his powers ? She absorbed Thor before easily, and Thanos is only a notch above Thor, so I really don't see a reason why Rogue can not absorb his powers.

He is Notch above Thanos? correction he is way above

Especially in current comics

He was called near Omnipotent by a title given to high end cosmic like Galactus.

who?-kid
Originally posted by kgkg
He is Notch above Thanos? correction he is way above

Especially in current comics

He was called near Omnipotent by a title given to high end cosmic like Galactus.
And was stabbed by Wolverine, knocked back by Spider-Man, couldn't handle Odin, couldn't even handle his crazy son, has already been defeated by Thor, fears Hulk...

Well, Omnipotence isn't what it used to be lol.

Back to topic : Rogue can probably absorb his powers.

ashroro
Question: when did thanos fight wolverine? never heard of him stabbing thanos.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
Did you? What the f**k?

Well I couldnt use phoniex or prof. x because that would be cheap, so I tryed to think of the most powerful x-men stick out tongue

ashroro
And doesn't Thanos have a pretty powerful sheild that even Champion could not even break threw until he started raining some powerful blows on it? How would rogue absorb his powers?

Tassadar
Originally posted by ashroro
Question: when did thanos fight wolverine? never heard of him stabbing thanos.

They are talking about Marvel versus DC, they fought in that series.

Tassadar
As long as he doesn't beat a Skyfather under his own power, he's not Skyfather level. Everything else is speculation.

Hes beaten Thor before I think, but it was normal Thor, meaning not a top level Skyfather.

ashroro
well is that cannon? because wolverine beating lobo does not sit well with me.

HisMajestyAC43
thanos's only threat here is rogue absorbing his power, and there is no way that thanos, walking into this fight wouldn't know that. so either she would be his first target, or he would simply keep her far enough away so that it wouldn't become a factor. but in all reality, this wouldn't be a fight it would be a massacre at the hands of the mad titan. at least putting prof. x in there it would have made it interesting.

bigbran
rogue wouldnt even be able to hurt thanos by absorbing his power, therefore it wouldnt do anything,thanos could just mind rape all of them..

Lord S
Guy destroyed a celestial. Even Galactus was surprised... Well technically that wasn't under his own power, (it was with the HOTU), but it's irrelevent. He has more than enough power to deal with the X-Men. Throw Juggernaut (is he still an X-Man?) into the mix, now we have a real fight!

And was stabbed by Wolverine, Not stabbed...he was slashed vertically with all six claws, but hardly acknowledged it, as he just turned around and prepared to fight Darkseid.

couldn't handle Odin

That's debatable.

couldn't even handle his crazy son, has already been defeated by Thor,

That was not Thanos...it was Thanosi...a clone.

fears Hulk...

A looooooooooong ass time ago. That was before the events of the 'Infinity Gauntlet'...cause by the end of IG, he bitchslapped Hulk and Drax at the same time, calling them dull-witted brutes.

Back to topic : Rogue can probably absorb his powers.

I'm guessing she probably could, too.

But three factors remain in doubt...

1. Can she get close enough to the Mad Titan to even try?
2. Can she handle the power she's stolen?
3. How long before Thanos recovers?

My guess for number 3, not long. evil face

He could if he brought a telepath with him...he can't exactly do that with his own power.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Tassadar
They are talking about Marvel versus DC, they fought in that series.

And Wolverine stabbed Thanos...with bone claws...he bled...sad

bigbran
And was stabbed by Wolverine, knocked back by Spider-Man, couldn't handle Odin, couldn't even handle his crazy son, has already been defeated by Thor, fears Hulk...

Back to topic : Rogue can probably absorb his powers. god you hate thanos, and what are you talking about "crazy son"?

fears hulk my ass.

knocked out by thor? was that when he god blasted him from behind?

who hasnt been tooled by spiderman? even omega got his...

odin couldnt handle him either, until thanos grabbed gungir.
hes nowhere nere skyfather level, when he takes direct hits from gungir.

rogue could absorb his powers.... .until she gets overloaded as soon as she grabs him

god not even mider is this bad.

bigbran
And was stabbed by Wolverine

its called a bedpan, FULL OF PIS.

Lord S

its called a bedpan, FULL OF PIS. There's nothing unrealistic about him getting stabbed by Wolverine, as he clearly has the speed and agility to be able to get a shot in, but a stab (or slash) with bone claws shouldn't faze Thanos...and it clearly didn't in 'MvDC'.

A deep stab with Adamantium claws might get his attention...but still, not enough to put the Mad Titan down. Not even close.

bigbran
so your saying bone claws, can cut thanos when, odin couldnt cut him, wolves cant cut hulk. adamantium claws would be iffy. and wolves can move faster than champs punches, thors hammer, wow. wolves is good. messed

TheKahn
Originally posted by slade10
First scan here indicates that galactus is near full-power (one of the few appearances where this is the case, given that he usually encounters heros only will he needs to eat). Second scan indicates that galactus sees thanos coming. Third is self-explanatory.

http://img146.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_cd94b_galactus.jpghttp://img40.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_9d25c_galactus1.jpghttp://img141.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_824a3_galactus2.jpg

The rest of the scans from the above fight:
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus27ey.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus35rc.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus48na.jpg

Thanos 10/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by TheKahn
Thanos 10/10.
cool, thanks for bringing up that post.

Lord S
so your saying bone claws, can cut thanos when, odin couldnt cut him, I didn't say that...the comic showed it. All I said was that it shouldn't, and didn't, faze him.

wolves cant cut hulk. adamantium claws would be iffy. and wolves can move faster than champs punches, thors hammer, wow. wolves is good. messed

Well I don't know what type of response you're trying to elicit, but it's fairly well known that Wolverine is a guy with exceptional speed and agility...comparable to Spider-man. If there's anyone with the ability to get in a sneak attack, close in on Thanos, it's him. Evidenced in 'Infinity Gauntlet'...no PIS there.

bigbran
its also eveidenced in ig, that thanos wasnt trying.

Lord S
its also eveidenced in ig, that thanos wasnt trying. Where was that evidenced?

bigbran
where he powered down 5 gems.

Lord S
where he powered down 5 gems. Ah, of course.

You do know why he powered them down to begin with, right? It was so he could try...so he could look valiant and courageous, to impress Mistress Death.

He was still in an extremely powerful state, and Wolverine was able to sneak up on him and stab him square in the chest.

kgkg

Back to topic : Rogue can probably absorb his powers. laughing
was stabbed by Wolverine .......... He let him.......... He had the IG in that Saga he clearly said he will give them 0.00000001 percent chance.

Knocked back by Spider-man .......... and who hasn't been knocked back by Spiderman? laughing

been defeated by Thor....... NEver his clones maybee not him.......he defeated Thor with his force.....twice like an insect......... A amped thor defeated a Thanos clone.

Even Mad thor with power gem couldn't beat Thanos.

kgkg
And thanos is much stonger NOW

bigbran
the man makes good bacon. but kgkg, this guy is even worse than mider in the thanos department.

Mr. Universe
X-Men face a horrible death.

Lord S
the man makes good bacon. but kgkg, this guy is even worse than mider in the thanos department. And people that irrationally fellate a character, any character, are equally as bad.

who?-kid
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
thanos's only threat here is rogue absorbing his power, and there is no way that thanos, walking into this fight wouldn't know that.
So now Thanos has detailed files about every single X-Man ? Interesting.

If he can hit her. Rogue moves super fast. And she has some kind of "danger sense" too.

How ?

who?-kid
where he powered down 5 gems.
I don't remember it like that. He fought the heroes with all the gems, but he shut down - don't remember it exactly - his omniscience or something like that.

who?-kid

its called a bedpan, FULL OF PIS.
Yeah and Thanos is a stranger to PIS roll eyes (sarcastic)

who?-kid
Originally posted by Lord S
A looooooooooong ass time ago. That was before the events of the 'Infinity Gauntlet'...cause by the end of IG, he bitchslapped Hulk and Drax at the same time, calling them dull-witted brutes.
Correction : he KNOCKED THEM BACK, and the very next panel, they were back up, ready to kick his ass. Thanos fled wink

I wouldn't know why not. She's very fast and she can fly. Come on, it's not like it would be a problem reaching him.

Good question. Personally I don't think she can. Thanos has too much raw power for Rogue too handle. She had trouble with Mojo, with Loki...

But it will weaken him, confuse him.

Don't know.

TheKahn

So now Thanos has detailed files about every single X-Man ? Interesting.

If he can hit her. Rogue moves super fast. And she has some kind of "danger sense" too.

How ?

Well, I think the standard rule sets for fights is that both sides have a general knowledge of their opponents abilities. Currently I believe that Rogue only has Sunfire's power set and I don't recall him or her ever using it to fly at tremendous speeds. Also given the speed of the opponents that Thanos has fought before, I don't she has enough to be of any challenge to him.

With the power of his force fields and the damage he has taken in the past I highly doubt any of the X-Men would be able to inflict serious damage to him. He should be able to take all of them out in only a few moments anyway. And theoretically if Rogue was able to live long enough an managed to get past his force fields, I don't she could absorb Thanos' powers. When she tried to do that to the Surfer she passed out and Odin has described Thanos as drawing his power from a near-limitless source (much like Odin himself does). Rogue just doesn't seem to be able to handle the level of power we are discussing here.

who?-kid
Rogue doesn't need to absorb a "near limitless source", she has to absorb Thanos' powers. That's a big difference. If she absorbed them, she could be drawing power from that same source also.

Of course, that's speculation, I know. I don't think she can absorb him (completely). But again, touching Thanos will probably weaken and confuse him. I don't think Thanos is an exception.

And Thanos has force fields you say ? I know, I saw them cracking under Champions fists. But even if he hides behind his force fields, how is gonna beat all those X-Men ?

bigbran
Rogue doesn't need to absorb a "near limitless source", she has to absorb Thanos' powers. That's a big difference. If she absorbed them, she could be drawing power from that same source also.

Of course, that's speculation, I know. I don't think she can absorb him (completely). But again, touching Thanos will probably weaken and confuse him. I don't think Thanos is an exception.

And Thanos has force fields you say ? I know, I saw them cracking under Champions fists. But even if he hides behind his force fields, how is gonna beat all those X-Men ? did you even listen to him, he said that she passed out trying to absorb surfers poweer, a feat you seemed to ignore. and yes, how is thanos going to handle all these x men?rolleyes1

who?-kid
did you even listen to him, he said that she passed out trying to absorb surfers poweer, a feat you seemed to ignore. and yes, how is thanos going to handle all these x men?rolleyes1
But she was perfectly able to absorb Thors powers. Thor = Surfer (more or less).

Nice try (more or less).

TheKahn

And Thanos has force fields you say ? I know, I saw them cracking under Champions fists. But even if he hides behind his force fields, how is gonna beat all those X-Men ?

But that is the thing with Thanos, it isn't his natural mutation only that grants him his powers. He actually increased the amount and types of powers he has by both technological and mystic means. Also, although I'm not sure about this part, I believe he has been given power ups from Death herself (I'm not sure what exactly you could classify those as). So if Rogue did manage to get close to him and avoid getting killed by a single punch or energy blasts, then I'm not sure exactly what she would absorb if anything.

Well to be honest, I don't think that there are any of the X-Men who could physically harm him so I don't think he really needs the shields. Iceman has a shot, but if we are talking about comic Iceman (and not the forum version) then I don't think he is capable of harming Thanos given that the Surfer has a very difficult time himself. And as for Kitty, the Surfer's intagability has never given him the edge over Thanos in a fight before so I don't think she would do any better.

There is just such a high durability discrepancy between the X-Men and Thanos that the fight seems a little one sided to me. He can kill nearly all of them with a single attack and, again, I see them having a very difficult time harming him. And that isn't even taking into consideration his matter manipulation abilities. He could just turn them all into stone if he wanted to and end the fight there (although this seems to be a very infrequently used ability on his part).

complexbrother
^^^right on !!!

bigbran
the x men can do more than this?

bigbran
the x men are more powerful than this?

bigbran
you might as well shut up, about the x men doing anything.

rotiart
rogue could try to absorb the powers granted to Thanos by Death... but imagine how fractured her psyche would be by trying to absorb, his mind as well as his powers. Storm is the "strongest" person on this team, but even her lightning bolts are only comparable to Thors.. And it took WMT to hurt Thanos. Thanos eats them all.

bigbran
things more durible than all of them and look what happened to him.thats just one eyeblast.

rotiart
Jeez... now thats what I call the evil eye...

WhiteWitchKing

She'd also absorb his mind and go insane. All his memories of killing and conquering his fellow Eternals. The guy killed like 1/2 the universe's population and then deformed and tortured Nebula as "gift" to Death. The guy is like one of the sickest minds in the MU good luck to Rogue on handling even a fraction of that.

Not much that he'll really care. His confusion would be why Rogue kissed him (Thanos then realises hes that much of a pimp).

Where is all this coming from that his force field was cracking? Jeez, Thanos would kill them all. Surfer could solo this team.

HisMajestyAC43
thanos's reaction to a charging team of x-men would more than likely be put them all down with a strong enough cosmic force blast.
assuming any of them survived that initial blast:
Storm - sadly for her, her best efforts would hardly make thanos pay her any mind. unless she has surpassed thor in lightning powers without me noticing. thanos would blast and ko if not kill her.
Kitty - probably has the best chances of escaping alive, IF she phased out and ran. other than that, her coming out of intagible world means her demise.
Cyclops - wouldn't get far considering his optic blasts are not even comparable to blasts from surfer much less odin... scottie gets scorched.
Psyloche - the same way rogue would get over loaded trying to absorb thanos's power, psyloche would be completely owned inside his head... that is assuming she even gets near him without becoming a burnt kfc wing in a leotard.
Iceman - ummm freeze all you want icecream, thanos tends to stay a nice comfortable temp. he doesn't burn melt freeze or disintegrate... great for countertops. anyway iceman goes puddle all to quickly.
Rogue - surfer can't do it, fallen one can't do it, what the hell makes anyone think that rogue could speedblitz, or ahem excuse me, even get to thanos without him stopping her? please. if she by some virtue managed to make it to thanos her best efforts, like storm's, would be to no avail.
Colossus - as much as i like this character, he stands absolutely no chance in this situation. i don't care how many relatives died or how much rage he has built up, if he landed one punch it would be his last. colossus is out of his league in this type of fight. not unlike the rest of the x-men...
Wolverine - would be pulling his claws out of his own butt. he may get half an insult out before he gets owned... maybe.

like i said throw some telepaths in this to make it interesting... otherwise x-men get owned.

Sixth_Winged
things more durible than all of them and look what happened to him.thats just one eyeblast.

He doesn't even need an eyeblast to do that.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/Sixth_Winged/thanos_finger_KO.jpg

godking
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
thanos's reaction to a charging team of x-men would more than likely be put them all down with a strong enough cosmic force blast.
assuming any of them survived that initial blast:
Storm - sadly for her, her best efforts would hardly make thanos pay her any mind. unless she has surpassed thor in lightning powers without me noticing. thanos would blast and ko if not kill her.
Kitty - probably has the best chances of escaping alive, IF she phased out and ran. other than that, her coming out of intagible world means her demise.
Cyclops - wouldn't get far considering his optic blasts are not even comparable to blasts from surfer much less odin... scottie gets scorched.
Psyloche - the same way rogue would get over loaded trying to absorb thanos's power, psyloche would be completely owned inside his head... that is assuming she even gets near him without becoming a burnt kfc wing in a leotard.
Iceman - ummm freeze all you want icecream, thanos tends to stay a nice comfortable temp. he doesn't burn melt freeze or disintegrate... great for countertops. anyway iceman goes puddle all to quickly.
Rogue - surfer can't do it, fallen one can't do it, what the hell makes anyone think that rogue could speedblitz, or ahem excuse me, even get to thanos without him stopping her? please. if she by some virtue managed to make it to thanos her best efforts, like storm's, would be to no avail.
Colossus - as much as i like this character, he stands absolutely no chance in this situation. i don't care how many relatives died or how much rage he has built up, if he landed one punch it would be his last. colossus is out of his league in this type of fight. not unlike the rest of the x-men...
Wolverine - would be pulling his claws out of his own butt. he may get half an insult out before he gets owned... maybe.

like i said throw some telepaths in this to make it interesting... otherwise x-men get owned. Telepaths do nothing to Thanos . Moondragon tried to read Thanos mind to no avail.

who?-kid
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Where is all this coming from that his force field was cracking? Jeez, Thanos would kill them all. Surfer could solo this team.
This has nothing to do with the actual thread, but his forcefield was cracking under Champions fists.

WhiteWitchKing
This has nothing to do with the actual thread, but his forcefield was cracking under Champions fists.

You're right. Champion was cracking it...and not. What's relevant is none of the X-Men has ever cracked a planet or even packs anything close to the Power Gem.

Half the team would get wipe out by Thanos' intial blast.

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cha74ua.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cha66bz.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cha85iw.jpg

bigbran
umm no it wasnt, and the cracks were actully energy showing that theres a sheild.

rotiart
When Champion with the Power Gem was pounding on Thano's shields, Thanos actually said that one more blow would break through his shields... and then suddenly Champion stopped, and did the earthbreaker move. He also suggested that the fight went on in a way he would have imagined a fight with the Hulk would go.

You would need like New Sun, Xman and Godlike Cable to even put a dent on Thanos.

bigbran
When Champion with the Power Gem was pounding on Thano's shields, Thanos actually said that one more blow would break through his shields... and then suddenly Champion stopped, and did the earthbreaker move. He also suggested that the fight went on in a way he would have imagined a fight with the Hulk would go.

You would need like New Sun, Xman and Godlike Cable to even put a dent on Thanos. yeah and how many times has thanos kicked hulks ass? hell he even beat x man and hulk together, and he was cut off from sum of his power.

who?-kid
umm no it wasnt, and the cracks were actully energy showing that theres a sheild.
You definitely are THE FANBOY of the year. What part don't you understand ? "The force field is crumbling. The enraged monster will be on me in a moment."

Sorry, normally I don't insult, but you're a joke. I just can't take you seriously and I can't keep correcting your mistakes.

You don't know a thing about Thanos opponents in his threads (Superman and the X-Men), you bore us all to death with the same scans over and over...

WhiteWitchKing
yeah and how many times has thanos kicked hulks ass? hell he even beat x man and hulk together, and he was cut off from sum of his power.

But it was cracking.

bigbran
You definitely are THE FANBOY of the year. What part don't you understand ? "The force field is crumbling. The enraged monster will be on me in a moment."

Sorry, normally I don't insult, but you're a joke. I just can't take you seriously and I can't keep correcting your mistakes.

You don't know a thing about Thanos opponents in his threads (Superman and the X-Men), you bore us all to death with the same scans over and over... whatever i didnt read. and obviosly you know nothing about thnos, and champ is a heavy hitter. and here ill be like you, rogue will just absorb his powers and scott willl knock him out.
and what do you know about any character, so far all ive seen you do is insult thanos.
i know about supes, hell everybody knows supes, but you pick me out of the 30 people saying thanos will win (and im the one showing proof) and calll me a thanos fanboy, boy you are out of your mind.
and i didnt readthe scan, i was just looking at the pics.

bigbran

You don't know a thing about Thanos opponents in his threads (Superman and the X-Men), you bore us all to death with the same scans over and over... i thought mider was bad, but hes actully pretty cool, but cant say the same about you.

bigbran
i thought mider was bad, but hes actully pretty cool, but cant say the same about you. you show mider a little proof and hes ok, but i could prob show you pics of thanos killing x men and supes, and youd say something about it.
but i could show you pics of, leets say hulk killing supes, and you wouldnt say nothing about it.
face it the x men are outmatch, out gunned, outclassed in every waypossible, and your still arguing because, you cant stand to see thanos win.

Lord S
*Sigh*

The minimum age to join this forum should be 18.

bigbran
*Sigh*

The minimum age to join this forum should be 18. are you talking about me?

bigbran
*Sigh*

The minimum age to join this forum should be 18. cause if its me, i dont know what i did.

Mr. Universe
LOL Some people love forcing their opinions on others. Leave the poor kid alone you losers.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
LOL Some people love forcing their opinions on others. Leave the poor kid alone you losers. leave me alone? anyway all the people in this thread hate thanos, and some are ****

bigbran
*Sigh*

The minimum age to join this forum should be 18. yeah and some people should keep there opinions to thereself.

bigbran
whatever i didnt read. and obviosly you know nothing about thnos, and champ is a heavy hitter. and here ill be like you, rogue will just absorb his powers and scott willl knock him out.
and what do you know about any character, so far all ive seen you do is insult thanos.
i know about supes, hell everybody knows supes, but you pick me out of the 30 people saying thanos will win (and im the one showing proof) and calll me a thanos fanboy, boy you are out of your mind.
and i didnt readthe scan, i was just looking at the pics.i thought mider was bad, but hes actully pretty cool, but cant say the same about you.you show mider a little proof and hes ok, but i could prob show you pics of thanos killing x men and supes, and youd say something about it.
but i could show you pics of, leets say hulk killing supes, and you wouldnt say nothing about it.
face it the x men are outmatch, out gunned, outclassed in every waypossible, and your still arguing because, you cant stand to see thanos win.
there bite on that.

who?-kid
and here ill be like you, rogue will just absorb his powers and scott willl knock him out.
It's a possibility. Nobody knows for sure if Rogue can handle his powers - probably not. But it will weaken him and confuse him, just like the majority of every Rogue victim.

I already explained this.

Too stupid to reply.

But you ARE a fanboy. The only thing you do is show us for the millionth time the same (carefully selected) scans in which Thanos does something cool and impressive.

So don't argue before you actually READ the comic !

Gimme a break.

I really believe you have a reading problem. You always misquote me. In only argued in favor of Rogue (see above), and I have reason to do so. I didn't talk about the other X-Men (or barely).

Avalonofthewind
Fight takes place on earth

Thanos

vs

Storm

Kitty

Cyclops

Pyslocke

Iceman

Rouge

Colossus

Wolverine stick out tongue

I can't see the team winning.

I can barely see most of them getting past the 1st blast.

bigbran
yeah and some people were (who kid) were saying that rogue could absorb his powers and other bullshit,
doesnt matter if you like him or not thanos10/10

bigbran
It's a possibility. Nobody knows for sure if Rogue can handle his powers - probably not. But it will weaken him and confuse him, just like the majority of every Rogue victim.

I already explained this.

Too stupid to reply.

But you ARE a fanboy. The only thing you do is show us for the millionth time the same (carefully selected) scans in which Thanos does something cool and impressive.

So don't argue before you actually READ the comic !

Gimme a break.

I really believe you have a reading problem. You always misquote me. In only argued in favor of Rogue (see above), and I have reason to do so. I didn't talk about the other X-Men (or barely). no
but its the truth
carefully selected! you dont have to gp far to see thanos doing something immpressive, fanboys think thanos can win against galctus or tyrant, when have i ever said hed do that, and just because i show scan (which you dont do) im know a fanboy, well i guess the only one that isnt a fanboy is you on this forum.
its called small writing, and i didnt want to reead.
you give me a break, all you do is argue, about thanos isnt that immpressive, and your a stupid fanboy.
it doesnt matter, a low level mutant is going to absorb, thanoss cosmicpower!?!?!?!?!?!? wow. that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard( besides supes being invincible)

who?-kid
yeah and some people were (who kid) were saying that rogue could absorb his powers and other bullshit,

Like always (really, like always) I have to repeat myself when talking to you : I only asked the question if she could absorb his powers, and if yes, if she can handle them and what the effect will be on Thanos.

My guess is : yes she can absorb them, no she can not handle them and Thanos will be weakened and confused.

Your reply is : Thanos is da man dude, no way she can absorb him geez don't you read comics ?

At least I can admit I don't know for sure if she can absorb him. I think she can, but of course there's no way of proving such a thing. You, on the other hand, just say no, based on squat.

No, let me rephrase that, based on "I really really don't want Thanos to loose."

Skeets

If she couldn't absorb the Surfer she's not absorbing Thanos.....erm

who?-kid
Originally posted by Skeets
If she couldn't absorb the Surfer she's not absorbing Thanos.....erm
But she absorbed Thors powers, and according to a lot of people => Thor = Surfer (more or less of course, let's not get off topic).

Besides, this is ABC logic.

Bottom line is she can absorb almost everyone as long as the writers want her to absorb everyone.

I never said she can absorb his powers, but I don't like the Nobody absorbs my homeboy's powers-attitude, just because it's Thanos.

Skeets
But she absorbed Thors powers, and according to a lot of people => Thor = Surfer (more or less of course, let's not get off topic).

Bottom line is she can absorb almost everyone as long as the writers want her to absorb everyone.

I never said she can absorb his powers, but I don't like the Nobody absorbs my homeboy's powers-attitude, just because it's Thanos.
laughing out loud I know you didn't,you said it was a possibility and I'm saying that she more then likely can not.One touch on the Surfer and she was out cold with him being perfectly fine.

who?-kid
Okay, fair enough smile.

bigbran
but really a low level mutant absorbing an eternal mutant with cosmic power, lets see umm no.

bigbran

I never said she can absorb his powers, but I don't like the Nobody absorbs my homeboy's powers-attitude, just because it's Thanos. there should be no way she could absorb a gods power. its pis when thor gets beat by shit like that, same with rogue standing chance against gladiator.

who?-kid
but really a low level mutant absorbing an eternal mutant with cosmic power, lets see umm no.
Rogue is not "a low level mutant", I don't know where you get that idea. She's not a heavyweight, but she's not far below. She can hang with Thor for a short while (until the moment he thrashes her lol).

Anyway, not a low level mutant.

bigbran
Rogue is not "a low level mutant", I don't know where you get that idea. She's not a heavyweight, but she's not far below. She can hang with Thor for a short while (until the moment he thrashes her lol).

Anyway, not a low level mutant. whatever it would take an omega to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.