Visitors From the Other Side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Anyone else notice all the Comic vs members in the OTF?fear

Mei Amor
I wonder why. confused

no expression

A.J
maybe because some idiot is trying to close the vs

jinzin
Originally posted by LethalFemme

don't call out the rain if you can't handle the THUNDER! mad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Mei Amor
I wonder why. confused

no expression

I'm playing.stick out tongue I's good to see them branching out.yes

Leo.M
Not really b/c I don't really care no expression stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by jinzin
don't call out the rain if you can handle the THUNDER! mad

Wow nice analogy.

Originally posted by Leo.M
Not really b/c I don't really care no expression stick out tongue

You care so much.

jinzin
damnit I meant can't...

jinzin
HA easily rectified..

LethalFemme
damnit I meant can't...

I figured.laughing out loud

LethalFemme
HA easily rectified..

too bad I quoted it. whistle

Mei Amor
laughing out loud

jinzin
i just got too excited... embarrasment

LethalFemme
i just got too excited... embarrasment

And it just went everywhere huh?yes

Barker
They gathered together for a good "No" vote in Vinny's Thread. ermm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Barker

I know sweetie. I know most of those people and was just shocked/thrilled to seem them outside the box.happy

jinzin
And it just went everywhere huh?yes

well I was aiming for you but....

Valharu
And it just went everywhere huh?yes That's when the sheila comes in.

with a mop and bucket. shifty

beer

shifty

beer

Leo.M
and into a bigger box stick out tongue

LethalFemme
well I was aiming for you but....

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Valharu
That's when the sheila comes in.

with a mop and bucket. shifty

beer

shifty

beer

stick out tongue

and into a bigger box stick out tongue

Yep the litter boxeek!

jinzin
no argument there.

Leo.M
If we're the litter box, what hell are they? huh

FG725
yes and we crushed Vinny with our superior brain power! mwahaha

LethalFemme
no argument there.

For the aiming thing?

If we're the litter box, what hell are they? huh

Urinal cakes?

Valharu
Vinny got slapped. That's why he got the f*ck out of there. laughing out loud

jinzin
For the aiming thing?

Urinal cakes?

nah the litterbox thing.. if i was truly aiming I would have hit my targets.. both of them....

Originally posted by FG725

seriously.. like valaru said:

I dont know why anyone would argue with a vs poster. The masters of debating against thread starters (anyone like my haircut????) is laughable.

and you should just know that people who've been reading comic books their whole lives with characters like doc doom etc would have a plethora of advanced vocabulary to obliterate the competition..

jinzin

well what else was the guy suppossed to do? engage the entire comic vs. forum... I mean these people (including myself) are so stubburn they're continuing to consistently debate fights that have been posted for 3 years running. there's no way in hell vinny has that kind of stamina.

LethalFemme
nah the litterbox thing.. if i was truly aiming I would have hit my targets.. both of them....

seriously.. like valaru said:

and you should just know that people who've been reading comic books their whole lives with characters like doc doom etc would have a plethora of advanced vocabulary to obliterate the competition..

I'm not even gonna asklaughing out loud

Leo.M

Urinal cakes?

That would explain the smell stick out tongue

laughing

LethalFemme
well what else was the guy suppossed to do? engage the entire comic vs. forum... I mean these people (including myself) are so stubburn they're continuing to consistently debate fights that have been posted for 3 years running. there's no way in hell vinny has that kind of stamina.

I wish I knew a man with that kind of stamina.shock

LethalFemme
That would explain the smell stick out tongue

laughing

What about the hot ass smell?stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by FG725
If knowing Every detail about a Subject makes you smart, People like J.k. Rowling, George Lucas, and so on would be the Smartest people in the Word.

Valharu
well what else was the guy suppossed to do? engage the entire comic vs. forum... I mean these people (including myself) are so stubburn they're continuing to consistently debate fights that have been posted for 3 years running. there's no way in hell vinny has that kind of stamina. laughing out loud

Leo.M
What about the hot ass smell?stick out tongue

I've been told me ass smells good messed

LethalFemme
If knowing Every detail about a Subject makes you smart, People like J.k. Rowling, George Lucas, and so on would be the Smartest people in the Word.

Isn't that what makes you smart though? At least on that particular subject? And let's be honest most people(I'm not one of them) would most likely assume people who read comics are nerds and thus smart.

jinzin

okay.. and that has what to do with what again?

no one claimed to be smart, no one claimed to be experts in a specific subject, and if you read through the entirety of that thread you would know that the intelligence implied into the debates of the vs. forum use physiological, psychological, mathematical, statistical, and scientific aspects as any other serious debate that takes place would. Those aspects are simply subjected to the viewpoints of people who find fictional battles interesting...

Mei Amor
Vinny got slapped. That's why he got the f*ck out of there. laughing out loud Vinny has graduation tommorow and he left to go to bed after playing some World of Warcraft. no expression

Barker
I just wanted to see if you all would Scream at me if I said something Anti-Vs. Forum. erm

jinzin
I just wanted to see if you all would Scream at me if I said something Anti-Vs. Forum. erm

and no one screamed.. though we ARE trying to intelligently discuss the matter..
so are you satisfied with the results?

Mei Amor
I just wanted to see if you all would Scream at me if I said something Anti-Vs. Forum. erm The versus forums are populated by n00bs dat typ like dis and a smart coherent person is hard to come by.

Barker
No. 2 Responses?

I'd've thought the Entire Vs. Forum Community would have been rounded up and attacked me.

LethalFemme
I've been told me ass smells good messed

Liesmhm

okay.. and that has what to do with what again?

no one claimed to be smart, no one claimed to be experts in a specific subject, and if you read through the entirety of that thread you would know that the intelligence implied into the debates of the vs. forum use physiological, psychological, mathematical, statistical, and scientific aspects as any other serious debate that takes place would. Those aspects are simply subjected to the viewpoints of people who find fictional battles interesting...

Sweetie I think he's implying because they're imaginary. Because true no matter how many ways you use, mathematics, analyze everything to the point where there is the slightest room for error or(my personal favorite) use common sense at the end of the day it's all imaginary. That's why many people who voted yes to ban it excluded the GDF because it's about actual life changing events.erm

Valharu
Vinny has graduation tommorow and he left to go to bed after playing some World of Warcraft. no expression Must you always answer for Vinny. And does he know you love him? beer

Mei Amor
Must you always answer for Vinny. And does he know you love him? beer I stick up for my friends when people bash them when they're not even there to defend themselves. no expression

Something friends do for each other. eek!

jinzin
No. 2 Responses?

I'd've thought the Entire Vs. Forum Community would have been rounded up and attacked me.

nah.. the only reason why that happened to vinny is because what he said was a dictation without the proper knowledge to make it.

and THEN he tried to tred on our right of free speech in the vs. forum in spite of being a supportive and active member of the OTF... that's why he got jumped... he indirectly attacked the entirety of the vs. forum in a way that proposed we be directly effected by it. Thus: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. fair enough?

jinzin
Liesmhm

Sweetie I think he's implying because they're imaginary. Because true no matter how many ways you use, mathematics, analyze everything to the point where there is the slightest room for error or(my personal favorite) use common sense at the end of the day it's all imaginary. That's why many people who voted yes to ban it excluded the GDF because it's about actual life changing events.erm

while I disagree that that's what he was implying what you said was true nonetheless.. no arguments there.

LethalFemme
while I disagree that that's what he was implying what you said was true nonetheless.. no arguments there.

We know that now(my post was late)laughing out loud

FG725
The versus forums are populated by n00bs dat typ like dis and a smart coherent person is hard to come by.
not always....I've seen very few people who talk like that on the Vs. Forums.

jinzin
We know that now(my post was late)laughing out loud
lol.

Valharu
I stick up for my friends when people bash them when they're not even there to defend themselves. no expression

Something friends do for each other. eek! Friends???? What's that. confused

Captain REX
Originally posted by A.J
maybe because some idiot is trying to close the vs

Meanwhile, some idiots are trying to prevent it. no expression

Valharu
Originally posted by Captain REX
Meanwhile, some idiots are trying to prevent it. no expression If it hurts you so much Rex why didn't you mention it before Vinny. beer

Captain REX
Because I was off doing better things with my life...?

Valharu
Originally posted by Captain REX
Because I was off doing better things with my life...? So now you have nothing better to do? Wow. That's lame. beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.