Weird Deleted Stuff from Ep4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/42183/

different opening crawl, luke with a corny hat, han solo making out with some chick...weird stuff
what i find especially odd is that i never saw these before. is GL hoping and praying that nobody else does? "original vision" my ass laughing out loud

.:Space Opera:.
is it supposed to take this long to load?

steverules
Takes ages

Ushgarak
Haven't clicked the link, but if it is the shots with Solo's girl at the Cantina, then they were present on the 'Behind the Magic' cd a few years ago.

(Which I would recommend to anyone, btw)

PVS
i saw it a while ago, but i guess the scene slipped my mind...maybe i got up and took a leak when it showed...who knows.

its interesting stuff though, you should check it out since there are probably scenes which you havent seen yet...if you're into that sort of thing.

spaceopera, its a bit lengthy and the title cut screen shows up after every clip, but keep watching because it will move on to the next clip. i was confused as well the first time watching.

overlord
I can't find my goddamn behind the magic cd.. Only still got the box.

Kraken
im in a airplane right now and i can't see no images every thing is in Text sad i guess i have to wait till i get back to Arizona in about 4 hours

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Admiral Ackbar
It's a trap!

At least for me it was. It timed out then froze all my junk up. mad

steverules
laughing

killphil
Is this ever gonna load? Been like 5 min already mad

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by killphil
Is this ever gonna load? Been like 5 min already mad

you should have listened to the Admiral.

killphil
I shut it down. Why, is someone in this thread trying to wreck my cpu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.