***new Umbridge Picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
PROFESSOR DOLORES UMBRIDGE
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7572/umbridge17uv.jpg

Here she is....the b i t c h has finally been unveiled and i have to say....im alittle dissapointed

Umbridge is not nearly as characatured as id hoped.....she looks too normal

Prince Nauj
that looks FAKE!!!

enyafreak
no it doesnt....it looks very very very real....why does every pic have to be fake lol

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by enyafreak
no it doesnt....it looks very very very real....why does every pic have to be fake lol
Fake stick out tongue

ladygrim
Yeah its the actress who will be playing her but i dont think it is her as umbridge in the pic

Opaleye92
Yes, I too admit that I am disappointed. She looks nice, like she would be home baking cookies, and donating to the needy, and saving kittens. angel She doesn't remind me of the Umbridge that you want to pour water over and watch melt. devil but oh well, you can't have evrything you want. sad

Saphira
Originally posted by Opaleye92
Yes, I too admit that I am disappointed. She looks nice, like she would be home baking cookies, and donating to the needy, and saving kittens. angel She doesn't remind me of the Umbridge that you want to pour water over and watch melt. devil but oh well, you can't have evrything you want. sad

Well said!

scurran
she would deffinately be suited to the role, she has done alot of diverse roles before HP, she'll make a good umbridge

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by enyafreak

Nauj knows what his aunt looks like, so that is probably why he is saying its fake.

x_hp_fan
laughing ......... lol

NICE ONE!! thumbup

Demonic Phoenix
Hope you are talking to me.
If you are, thanks.

x_hp_fan
Lol! Yeah I was talking to you. yes

OhILuvHP
Originally posted by Opaleye92

mmhmmm..........amen!

Demonic Phoenix
Oh yeah, the lady in the picture cannot be Umbridge or posing as her because she is smiling sweetly. the Umbridge of the book would never do that.

x_hp_fan
She does look too nice to be Umbridge.yes

-Tired Hiker-
I think she'll look just fine once she is all dressed the part. She seems like she can be a real b*tch.

x_hp_fan
Yeah,that's true she does seem like she's nice,but she can give you an attitude if you piss her off.

Barker
http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2001_Rat/imelda_staunton_rat_001.jpg

I can already picture her encounter with the Centaurs. barker

x_hp_fan
laughing Where'd you get that picture? (you don't have to answer, it was more of a comment than a question)

By the way, Barker, I like your sig.

Barker
Thanks. smile

The image shows up as a Hotlink thing.. I can't resave or anything.

Is it just me?

x_hp_fan
I wouldn't know, I can save it on My Pictures in my documents, but I don't really know how to do things on the computer. The only thing I can do is post, send private messages, and mess around on myspace.
I used to know how to do things, but I stopped using my computer for years, because we had taken off the internet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.