Here is an Idea for You...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
Is there any possible way that we could clean up KMC a bit. Like there a many many users who don't even come here period. The ones who have been members for like a day and then just left and never returned. Couldn't you delete all those people? I am sure the space could be used. Also about the close threads in any area. Everyday someone makes an idiotic thread and it just sits there without any purpose. Why couldn't you just delete those also? Any ideas or answers?

A.J
well its being made beter by raz he got a plan aswell

Zatch
True...but i am wondering if talking about it would get the job started sooner.

A.J
Maybe do razs plans to help, but then slowly delete people and places i guess

Valharu
Originally posted by Zatch
True...but i am wondering if talking about it would get the job started sooner. I hear he's on the case now.

Zatch
I was just browsing and i know it is going to take alot to delete all of everything...there are thousands of threads and people to delete...I wonder if there is a faster way?

Kraken
yea it should be cleaned up to free up space there is about 500 names that have been taken from people the never came on line.

Imaginary
Its been brought up before, who's to say members might not come online in a week, month, year....?

If theres a stupid thread, report it....and the extremely stupid/spam ones get deleted/removed from the normal forums.

DarkC
Anyone with zero posts and joined before 2004 should be wiped.

Zatch
There are names that could be used but can't because some person used it as a sign on but never used it.

LethalFemme
I like the idea.

Storm
Is there any possible way that we could clean up KMC a bit. Like there a many many users who don't even come here period. The ones who have been members for like a day and then just left and never returned. Couldn't you delete all those people? I am sure the space could be used. Also about the close threads in any area. Everyday someone makes an idiotic thread and it just sits there without any purpose. Why couldn't you just delete those also? Any ideas or answers?
Raz' answer has always been negative.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.
There are names that could be used but can't because some person used it as a sign on but never used it.
Originally posted by Raz
Ain't gonna happen.

I'd prefer members choose original names other people haven't thought of.

Zatch
well i like the idea also.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Storm
Raz' answer has always been negative.

I meant the delete threads altogether part. There was one particular poster that made way too many rape thread.disgust

DarkC
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I meant the delete threads altogether part. There was one particular poster that made way too many rape thread.disgust
I said I was sorry, okay?! mhm

Seriously though, who was it? messed

Storm
An embittered sock.

Zatch
An embittered sock.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. storm what if they were original but someone already has it? what about them?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
I said I was sorry, okay?! mhm

Seriously though, who was it? messed

Some disguting creepy pervert

An embittered sock.

yes

DarkC
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Some disguting creepy pervert

yes
Sounds like me. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
Sounds like me. stick out tongue

No he was deranged, extremely deranged.

Storm
storm what if they were original but someone already has it? what about them?
You can find the answers here. The last post of the page got the conversation going concerning this issue.

Zatch
Well I am just saying Storm...

Noa
yes, this is a totally good idea... it is preatty hard to even grasp what the hell is going on in this place with all the clutter. Like look at the B-day announcement, there are like 30 B-days everyday!

I reckon a 3-month login limit is good but, it would suck for ppl who have been here 4 a while and then, take a break, only to come back and find some noob has stolen their name,lol!

Zatch
I am only saying...I could see why not delete the ones from 2003 and 2004 who only signed in once and that was it..I mean come on now...

Zatch
bump...

-Tired Hiker-

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! crybaby

Zatch
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! crybaby There There...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.