Two Potter Characters to Die in Book 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Nauj
"Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said two characters will die in the seventh and last book in the popular franchise during a live interview on Channel 4's Richard & Judy in the UK.

"The final chapter is hidden away, although it's now changed very slightly. One character got a reprieve. But I have to say two die that I didn't intend to die," she said. "A price has to be paid. We are dealing with pure evil here. They don't target extras do they? They go for the main characters. Well, I do."

While she wouldn't reveal if one of the two characters is Harry himself, Rowling added that she has never been tempted to kill him off before the final book because she had always planned seven.

"I can completely understand, however, the mentality of an author who thinks, 'Well, I'm gonna kill them off because that means there can be no non-author written sequels. So it will end with me, and after I'm dead and gone they won't be able to bring back the character'."

Giving an update on the book's status, Rowling said, "The last book is not finished. But I'm well into it now. I wrote the final chapter in something like 1990, so I've known exactly how the series is going to end."

heres the direct link:http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15137

TheKingofKINGS!
There's another thread on this exact same topic...REPORTED!

Joseph_Kerr
Hey TKOK take a chill pill. I don't see another topic with this same title.

TheKingofKINGS!
it's titled "Book 7 news" or something.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
There's another thread on this exact same topic...REPORTED!
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
it's titled "Book 7 news" or something.
Mine has better info stick out tongue

goddess_susu
Really??? only 2!!!!
wat kinda war is this

Demonic Phoenix
Well one will probably be you-know....ah, what the heck...Voldemort(at least i hope he dies).
The other might be....Snape.....yeah, Snape(Harry is furious at him).
And Harry himself might die also.

Prince Nauj
I love snape , so powerful and evil evil face

Demonic Phoenix
Then you must be married to voldemort because he's twice as powerful and evil as Snapelaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.