King Thor vs. Superman-Red Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
A pair of extremely powerful monarchs, who become blinded by good intentions. They fight whole armies on thier own.
Red Son Superman has fewer weaknesses than regular Supes - more resembles the golden age version - and is more agressive.
And let's say this is King Thor highly experienced with the Odinforce, just before he loses one arm and does wield mjolnir.

Rols
There is a red-sun Supes, I thought his weak with that kinda radiation.

roughrider
Red Son Supes was raised in Russia, and has no kryptonite weakness. Just red sun radiation; temporarily robs his powers.
Took on the entire Green Lantern Corps of Earth and took all their rings off, and Wonder Woman with her amazons.

Tassadar
He beat all these GLs at once by taking all their rings before they could think of an effective defense.

Tassadar
Then he beat a bunch of Amazons and some of his enemies (including Doomsday)

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
He beat all these GLs at once by taking all their rings before they could think of an effective defense.

Sweet , I like the idea of a Hal Jordan in control of a few hundred Gl's. Has a sorta 'Howling fury' feel to it ....

Darth_Erebus
Just when I thought I had seen all the versions of Superman.....

Rols
Mee tooooo, never seize to amaze me.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Just when I thought I had seen all the versions of Superman.....

Have you seen the Ammish version ?

MattDay
it just seems DC are trying to find the next best thing to pre crisis superman to me

Validus
Originally posted by MattDay
it just seems DC are trying to find the next best thing to pre crisis superman to me
That doesn't make sense.

How do you all feel about the different versions of Wolverine?

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7861/exile825hn2jz.png

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Validus
That doesn't make sense.

How do you all feel about the different versions of Wolverine?

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7861/exile825hn2jz.png

Weren't most of them created for the purpose of that issue?

Validus
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Weren't most of them created for the purpose of that issue?
Probably.

bigbran
what the hell was that wendigo wolverine?

Broly92
spite if not then the creator of this thread doesn't know about RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.