Guess I should speak up and say hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sletia
Well, um. Let's see.
I initially joined so I could get all the cool uploaded images they were posting on the Spider-Man forum. But, well, joining and not saying anything is rather rude, so here I is.
I'm female, Nova Scotian (that's in Canada for the geographically impaired), 22 years old, work in a wildlife park tending to wild animals (basically a nature-friendly zoo), and adore anime and video games.
Recently I dug up my old comics from the 90's and fell in love with some of them again. I've glanced at the way they are nowadays and they don't really appeal to me. :/ So I'm just going to focus on finding the back issues.
Anyway, yeah. That's why I'm here.. I guess. Happy Dance
P.S. My website is basically my collection of anime animation cels, if anyone is wondering what it's all about. Also I know that my title says "Cletus Kassidy fangirl" yet all my pics (sig/avatar) are of Eddie Brock. Well, there's just not that much of Clet out there, so I stuck my second fav up. stick out tongue
Okay. See ya! big grin

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Nazgulinthedark
wavey hi there.

Legion_of_Maul
...hey.

Captain REX
Welcome aboard. happy

Dawson
Hey and welcome to KMC.

Tekno Boy
Hello and Welcome

ladygrim
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/PamsGreat/hi.bmp

Darin Saine
Welcome to the spam capitol of the US.

Apollo5Cloud
Welcome my angelic friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.