Listing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix Forever
This theard is to tell KMC your Favorite Band and some of your favorite songs...i'll go first

Favorite Band: NickelBack

Favorite Songs: Savin' me by nickelback, sophmore slump or comeback of the year by fall out boy, and dare you to move by switchfoot big grin

Coldfire
Fav. band at the moment- Hinder

Fav. song- Lips of An Angel droolio

A.J
i cant decide between,

killers, kaiser cheifs, artic monkeys, magic numbers, greenday and more,

favourite song is everyone from all above and more

Phoenix Forever
come on ppl!!!

Arctic
Favorite band-Nickelback
Favorite song- Woke up this morning, Savin' me-Nickelback.

sugarrogue
Fav, band- NICKELBACK
fav, song- Never again, just for, Feeling way to damn good and leader of men

Arctic
Wow, I've met two other Nickelback fans on Killer movies community forums! Thats a miracle. Everywhere else I go people hate the band. Im a huge fan of Nickelback.

Yeah, I used to like Hinder, but my mom said I will never lay hands on one of their albums, after hearing "Get stoned" rofl.

Bardock42
My Lord..the percentage of Nickelback fans in this thread is ... frightening.

Favourite Band: The Smiths

Favourite Songs (at the moment): Bruce Springsteen - Badlands, Norah Jones - Humble Me, Jeff Buckley - Grace, Leonard Cohen - The Partisan, Morrissey - November Spawned a Monster.

Arctic
Frightening? nah. Your just pissed because they won the best rock group award.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Arctic
Frightening? nah. Your just pissed because they won the best rock group award. Hahahaha. The grammy people know nothing.

Arctic
Says you.

RedAlertv2
Says music

Arctic
You, sir, are a retard.

~Flamboyant~
Says you. Originally posted by Arctic
You, sir, are a retard. Nah. You just know nothing.

Eis
Band: Radiohead
Songs: (at the moment) Mojo by Mike Patton ft. Rahzel and Dan the Automator, Sucker by Mike Patton ft. Norah Jones, A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead and Putting the Damage On by Tori Amos.

Nellinator
Band at the moment: Live for rock and Doc Walker for country
Fav. Songs at the moment: Overcome-Live, Bat Out of Hell-Meatloaf, Here I Go Again-Whitesnake

el_barto
Frightening? nah. Your just pissed because they won the best rock group award.

And Jethro Tull also won best metal act instead of Metalica, people at the grammy's know nothing. Nickelback is crap music, and always will be crap music.

Favorite Band - Jawbreaker
Favorite Song - Waiting Room by Fugazi.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by el_barto
And Jethro Tull also won best metal act instead of Metalica, people at the grammy's know nothing. Nickelback is crap music, and always will be crap music.

Favorite Band - Jawbreaker
Favorite Song - Waiting Room by Fugazi. Yes. Oh and Arctic, in case you didn't know.

Jethro Tull is not a metal band.

Da preacher
Prince & the revolution.

Crystal Ball by Prince

Solo
Favorite Band: Joy Division
Favorite Song: Street Hassle - Lou Reed

dirkdirden

Arctic
All the music you just listed is garbage to me, but you dont see me being a retard about it.

~Flamboyant~
All the music you just listed is garbage to me, but you dont see me being a retard about it. I do see you being a "retard" about it though.

Arctic
Whatever.

box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.