Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mei Amor
I have a Coke! eek!

Slay
Ha...would you look at that...

PVS
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
If you were in the OTF a day, you'd know everything isn't as ridicules as it seems, but like I said, being all "cool" about knowing wolverines special attack, or DinoMan or whatever the **** it is can do a crunch bite attack, Is useless, At least in the OTF we talk about life problems and issues along with having fun.

Mei Amor
Originally posted by Slay
Ha...would you look at that... Ya...look at that...the... distraction.

El_NINO
Originally posted by PVS

laughing laughing laughing

Mei Amor
Originally posted by PVS
he forgot to add it's also a target of spam and useless threads.

A.J
huh

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by PVS

If You read one of my earlier posts, I said not all them are good, there is some shit.

Pay a little more attention wink

PVS
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
If You read one of my earlier posts, I said not all them are good, there is some shit.

Pay a little more attention wink

yeah, as im sure a diamond ring or two can be found in the tons of sewage at your local processing plant.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, as im sure a diamond ring or two can be found in the tons of sewage at your local processing plant.

That was so clevor, think it up by yourself?

PVS
yeah smart

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by PVS
yeah smart

clap

The Pict
Originally posted by Mei Amor
I have a Coke! eek!

confused so do i, hey maybe i should start a thread about my coke. and my twix bar.

Mei Amor
Originally posted by The Pict
confused so do i, hey maybe i should start a thread about my coke. and my twix bar.

I did that a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.