Justice League vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Justice League:
Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Hawkgirl
Batman

vs

The end of all things
Dark Phoenix

Lord Urizen
Justice League has no chance in Hell.

Dark Pheonix takes this EASILY

batdude123
Originally posted by Basti0n
Justice League:
Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Hawkgirl
Batman

vs

The end of all things
Dark Phoenix

You're joking, right? What the f**k?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by batdude123
You're joking, right? What the f**k?

LOL i know is this a spite thread?

Basti0n
whats a spite thread?

Soleran
Batman wins this on his own of course.

A spite thread is any thread made against Batman, cuz they are sure to lose to Batman.

Cubicks
That is a spite thread? Why, because Batman would lose? So, all threads with Batman in them must be characters he CAN beat?

Basti0n
Oh,

NONONONONO batman is my 3rd fave dc character.

batdude123
Originally posted by Cubicks
That is a spite thread? Why, because Batman would lose? So, all threads with Batman in them must be characters he CAN beat?

No, and don't be a smartass either. roll eyes (sarcastic) The team has absolutely NO chance of ever beating a MULTIVERSAL entity that litterally stems from all of creation and even has the Living Tribunal paying tribute to her. Yup, it really is a spite thread because BATMAN of all people couldn't be her. Besides, it has to be a little bit even. If it is this one-sided, then it is a spite thread. You've been here six days so there is really no point in talking about something you don't know anything about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Basti0n
Okay I understand your a big batman fan and I am as well. But take it easy. No need to be rude

Apolloknight
Okay I understand your a big batman fan and I am as well. But take it easy. No need to be rude

Get use to it if you wanna survive here my friend... wink

batdude123

That guy has been a smartass to me ever since he got on KMC. I was just returning the favor. wink

diabloman
phoenix kills all JLA

Cubicks
Originally posted by batdude123
No, and don't be a smartass either. roll eyes (sarcastic) The team has absolutely NO chance of ever beating a MULTIVERSAL entity that litterally stems from all of creation and even has the Living Tribunal paying tribute to her. Yup, it really is a spite thread because BATMAN of all people couldn't be her. Besides, it has to be a little bit even. If it is this one-sided, then it is a spite thread. You've been here six days so there is really no point in talking about something you don't know anything about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hehehehe...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Six days has nothing to with it. I do know what a spite thread is. And yes I have been a smartass to you......you like it!

batdude123
Originally posted by Cubicks
Hehehehe...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Six days has nothing to with it. I do know what a spite thread is. And yes I have been a smartass to you......you like it!

confused1

Lord Urizen
It seems like a Spite Thread, because the JLA have no chance in Hell of beating the Dark Pheonix.

That's like pitting Cockroaches against Galactus.

bigbran
cockroaches 6/10

Priest
thanos wins

bigbran
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
It seems like a Spite Thread, because the JLA have no chance in Hell of beating the Dark Pheonix.

That's like pitting Cockroaches against Galactus. before you start, you as the threadmaster must state how many cockroaches. otherwise it would be overkill, because i could put every cockroach on the planet in there.

xmarksthespot
Dark Phoenix dies. If this is simply "Dark Phoenix" circa 1980s Dark Phoenix Saga. Then she gets speedblitzed or lassoed. shifty

Basti0n
Well let me put it this way is their ANY JLA roster that has a chance against her?

complexbrother
^^^ no

guy222
Dark Phoenix w/ease

Neo Darkhalen
Dark phoenix wins.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dark Phoenix dies. If this is simply "Dark Phoenix" circa 1980s Dark Phoenix Saga. Then she gets speedblitzed or lassoed. shifty
I'm pretty sure they'd have a chance, as you say, I think they might need some telepath protection like mm, or something. But characters in those older comics were generally relatively weaker.

Well let me put it this way is their ANY JLA roster that has a chance against her?

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the old version 80s phoenix could be taken by a team with PC supes, and jla one million memberrs.

Madvillain
Phoenix has no use for them. They get erased from existence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.