Lex Luthor vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Lex Luthor has shifted his attention to Spider-man and decided to take him down after Spidey and his friends foiled one of his evil plans. So Lex creates a team to hunt and distroy Spidey and friends, to kill them or to make there lives a living hell,Can he do it?

Note: Lex can only use his own or his own team members resources to try and create anything to beat Spidey or any of his friends, but he has to take out Spider-man with his own resopurces or the resources of his team members only.

The Secret Society of Super Villains:_____Spidey Team:

Lex Luthor ________________________ Spider_Man
Deathstroke _______________________ Daredevil
Dr.Light __________________________ Elektra
Killer Croc ________________________ Black Cat
Capt. Cold
Toyman

Who wins?

batdude123
Originally posted by Malo
Lex Luthor has shifted his attention to Spider-man and decided to take him down after Spidey and his friends foiled one of his evil plans. So Lex creates a team to hunt and distroy Spidey and friends, to kill them or to make there lives a living hell,Can he do it?

Note: Lex can only use his own or his own team members resources to try and create anything to beat Spidey or any of his friends, but he has to take out Spider-man with his own resopurces or the resources of his team members only.

The Secret Society of Super Villains:_____Spidey Team:

Lex Luthor ________________________ Spider_Man
Deathstroke _______________________ Daredevil
Dr.Light __________________________ Elektra
Killer Croc ________________________ Black Cat
Capt. Cold
Toyman

Who wins?

Lex, although since Joker can't beat Spider-man with prep, I don't see how Lex could do it either. roll eyes (sarcastic) Lex stomps him.

Tron
Dr. Light alone makes it a curbstomp.

ThePittman
I can't see how Spidey's team can give Lex to much trouble.

Mider
how is it you guys say lex would win then say joker cant you guys know how dumb it is, lex has been punked by joker so many times.

bigbran
speed blitz, speed blitz, speed blitz.. spides is a master at it, spider dude has taken down rhino, and dare i say firelord, and a couple others, the guy almost beat thor with it.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
speed blitz, speed blitz, speed blitz.. spides is a master at it, spider dude has taken down rhino, and dare i say firelord, and a couple others, the guy almost beat thor with it.

Dr. Light is almost equal to a GL. wink Spider-man and the gang goes down HARD!!!

PS: The Spider-man vs. Firelord incident was a prime example of PIS.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Dr. Light is almost equal to a GL. wink Spider-man and the gang goes down HARD!!!

PS: The Spider-man vs. Firelord incident was a prime example of PIS. thats why i said "dare i say..."

Mider
lex alone might be to much if he had prep

MrHeavySilence
Lex Luthor's team win. Considering what Dr.Light has done in the past (beat up the Teen Titans, plus the unspeakable evils in Identity Crisis) that would make him allegible to slaughter Spidey's whole team. Combined with Lex Luthor's resourcefulness, they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.