Akuma ( Not Shin) vs Heiachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Regular Akuma vs Heiachi

and also tell WHY that person wins

shin_remy
Akuma kicks the shit out of heiachi

reasons : He was strong enough to destroy mountains and islands with his punshes in Alpha ( when he was still weak and young )

He was talking about destroing the whole world if nobody could defeat him ( he still waits for ryu to kill him in a match )

Messatsu Gou Hadou is a beam of 3 meter

Hadouken destroyes a Building

Ryu as a age of 17 was able to dodge bullets from a few meters from his head and he didn't saw akuma coming from behind !!

He tested his new move on the rocky mountain and the mountain cracked apart.

He split the ocean in half

He was able to survive miles under water without air and against enormous pressure.

Shun Goku Satsu kills all his opponents.

What can Heiachi do to hurt him ?

Scorpion_Master
Punch him roll eyes (sarcastic)

IcePunk
laughing out loud Yeah

Blue nocturne
shin remy are you doing this out of spite?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
shin remy are you doing this out of spite?

Isn't that kinda obvious Blue?
Duh...Ofcourse he is.

badacyborg
i bet you it's because of situations like these that heihachi wishes he had the devil gene. lol

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by badacyborg
i bet you it's because of situations like these that heihachi wishes he had the devil gene. lol

He wouldn't have liked to use the devil gene even if he did have one.
But he'd lose eventually.

badacyborg
why wouldn't he use the devil gene

IcePunk
read again

goddess_athena
Originally posted by shin_remy

What can Heiachi do to hurt him ?

Scream really loud like a... something really noisy?

*edit*

this topic is evil ^^uu

Demonic Phoenix
why wouldn't he use the devil gene

a)he doesn't have 1
b)he believes in doing things himself and he has survived countless attempts at his life thru his own willpower, but if the threat is too powerful as in the case of Ogre, he'd use some1 else.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
a)he doesn't have 1
b)he believes in doing things himself and he has survived countless attempts at his life thru his own willpower, but if the threat is too powerful as in the case of Ogre, he'd use some1 else.

That old bastard...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sam Z
That old bastard...

Ya i know what you mean, using Jin as bait.

At least he aint as evil or bad as Bison or Rugal or...there r so many.

Demonic Phoenix
Dam*, no one's postin.

badacyborg
Originally posted by goddess_athena
Scream really loud like a... something really noisy?

*edit*

this topic is evil ^^uu I know he doesn't have one, but if he was fighting for his life, would he eventually use it? or does his pride get the better of him.

badacyborg
uh, sorry.. quoted the wrong person there. what i meant to say was:

badacyborg
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
a)he doesn't have 1
b)he believes in doing things himself and he has survived countless attempts at his life thru his own willpower, but if the threat is too powerful as in the case of Ogre, he'd use some1 else. I know he doesn't have one, but if he was fighting for his life, would he eventually use it? or does his pride get the better of him.

Superboy Prime
Heihachi could always enter the arena wearing his diaper. It would create huge ammounts of despair and sickness to Akuma and would force him to leave the battle field out of disgust. Thus making Heihachi the winner by default.

goddess_athena
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Heihachi could always enter the arena wearing his diaper. It would create huge ammounts of despair and sickness to Akuma and would force him to leave the battle field out of disgust. Thus making Heihachi the winner by default.

Then Viewtiful Joe walks in and teaches Heiachi how to "Viewtiful Forever"

Demonic Phoenix
I know he doesn't have one, but if he was fighting for his life, would he eventually use it? or does his pride get the better of him.

How the hell do u use something u don't have?

badacyborg
I'm saying, IF he had one

Demonic Phoenix
I'm saying, IF he had one

he believes in doing things himself

badacyborg
another battle lost to pride, once again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.