Team Uno vs. Team Dos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Team Uno:
Orion (Astro Harness)
Superman
Thor
GL (Kyle)

Team Dos:
Beta Ray Bill
Sinestro
Martian Manhunter
Gladiator

Psyquis52
Team Uno

batdude123
Anyone else?

D-Block
Team uno

Juntai
tossup.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Juntai
tossup.

I hate it when people call me that.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
tossup.

That's what I was thinking.

Psyquis52
For me the one that pushes it just slightly over is Orion.

Batdude...motherbox. cool

batdude123
Originally posted by Psyquis52
For me the one that pushes it just slightly over is Orion.

Batdude...motherbox. cool

He doesn't have the motherbox for this fight, just the astro harness. stick out tongue

Psyquis52
Originally posted by batdude123
He doesn't have the motherbox for this fight, just the astro harness. stick out tongue embarrasment Oh. Then I would say that despite how underrated I think MM is I think he's going down fast, because if the fight has to happen and there has to be a winner Superman will play to his weakness. Heat ray vision will not bode well for MM.

batdude123
Originally posted by Psyquis52
embarrasment Oh. Then I would say that despite how underrated I think MM is I think he's going down fast, because if the fight has to happen and there has to be a winner Superman will play to his weakness. Heat ray vision will not bode well for MM.

Martian Manhunter also has Martian Psychokinesis vision as well. When he goes intangible, his body becomes part of another relm. He also becomes invisible. Besides all that, MM is now over his fire weakness. Anyway, I could see it going either way that's why I say it's 50/50.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by batdude123
Martian Manhunter also has Martian Psychokinesis vision as well. When he goes intangible, his body becomes part of another relm. He also becomes invisible. Besides all that, MM is now over his fire weakness. Anyway, I could see it going either way that's why I say it's 50/50. confused He's over the weakness? Well, that settles it for me. I don't know who would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.