Prince Xizor runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razielim
Setting : Prince Xizor's Quarters

Duration : One night. His run must be finished by 6:00 AM. His run starts at 12:00 AM.

Theme : Hawt Seckz lol

Note: The sex must be good. Like, real good. No rush jobs. Every girl must be seduced with proper foreplay, so it's not like a 10 minute stand. If he runs out of steam and fails to satisfy a woman, he loses. After every "match", he has 20 minutes to prep up. If he fails to get back in the mood during this time, he loses.

1 - The Dark Woman
2 - Shaak Ti
3 - Princess Leia (RotJ)
4 - Aayla Secura
5 - Padme Amidala
6 - Aunt Beru (RotS)

Now it gets tougher.

7 - Bastila Shan
8 - Princess Leia (ANH Leia, and she's really pissed off)
9 - Handmaiden and all of her sisters. (There are 5 sisters IIRC. All at once. In this match, the girls hate each other. Xizor must seduce all of them and have sex with all of them at the same time. For this match, all the girls are given the necesary bisexual tendacies)

Does he make it all the way?

Council#13
Why is Beru before Padme and her daughter, and why are the Jedi before Padme and Leia?

Razielim
Because Jedi are cheap whores.

The female ones, I mean.

Council#13
Pfft. I wish.

Razielim
I think he has a shot at making it seeing as how he seduced Leia with near comical ease. The last one would be tough, but he could make it work if he has enough time.

And the Jedi, in this thread, cannot block his seduction techniques with the force.

Xepeyon
This is crude......

Legion_of_Maul
why do i think that xizor wouldn't break a sweat during this?
mainly i think that ROTJ leia wouldn't break ever, because even when she first met him he had to conjur up a whole roomful of that stuff, and even then she resisted, so by ROTJ she should be prepared for this. (she should be the final boss.)

Razielim
But this time, she has no memory of her past encounters and she is not an enemy to Xizor. It should be easier for him.

Legion_of_Maul
yes, but if its ROTJ that means she has the advantages of ROTJ , ergo, she knows of SOTE

Razielim
I'll remove that advantage for the sake of the thread.

Captain REX
Pfft, he loses right off to bat. The Dark Woman? laughing out loud

Legion_of_Maul
hahah, you have a point there, but the real quesiton is does he want the dark woman?
BTW i'm selling tickets to the aayla secure one, whose willing to buy?

Council#13
Does anyone?

Razielim
Dude, the Dark Woman was a freak in the sack. Just ask Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Captain REX
Most Jedi are pretty resistant to the whole Falleen thing.

Escape81
Xizor needs to read "How To Be A Playa", written by Master Yoda, resident pimp and playa of the Jedi Council.

Razielim
Yeah, he even got ass on the Council (Yaddle).

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Razielim
Yeah, he even got ass on the Council (Yaddle).

And off of it (Tarfull).

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Captain REX
Pfft, he loses right off to bat. The Dark Woman? laughing out loud laughing

DE Luke
Originally posted by Captain REX
Pfft, he loses right off to bat. The Dark Woman? laughing out loud laughing out loud Agreed.

Razielim
I still stand by this. I could post a picture to prove my sentiments but I'd get banned for being sexually explicit erm

Lord Saboteur
I still stand by this. I could post a picture to prove my sentiments but I'd get banned for being sexually explicit erm erm Censor, then show us?

BlaxicanTroller
PM it to me, I won't tell anyone.

Razielim
Then it simply lacks the punch.

Lord Saboteur
Then it simply lacks the punch. Then just IM/email it to me. I don't believe I'm saying this.

Razielim
O_o having trouble relocating it, a found a few Dark Woman nudy pics though.

I got ChewbaccaxLeia, MissionxZaalbar, EmperorxJade, and PadmexBeru at hand though. Not that I look at these pictures...

DE Luke
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
PM it to me, I won't tell anyone. Same here.Though you're most likely bullshiting us, I'd like to see if you actually have proof for once.

Razielim
I need your IMs.

And for once? LMAO. I always deliver. When you see the pic, who wouldn't wanna tap that? You'll believe.

Oh, and there's bonus material too.

DE Luke
Just PM it to me,I'll believe it when I see it.And I can't tap something thats not real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.