Samurai Champloo: Conclusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen slouching behind the group as usual, Damit! I'm starveing and known of us have money. How usless damn basters. He said to himself before sighing, his flip flops clapped loudly against the concrete. "Hey! We will we get something to eat?!" He yelled breaking the silence.

D4th R3v4n
Jin continued to walk, his eyes seemingly closed. He pushed his glasses up as he raised his head and opened his eyes. Before he could say anything, a deep growling took over his stomach, and shook himself. "No... Food... days..." Was all he could manage over the forceful growling.

Wild-Cherry
Fuu looked at one and then the other. Her shoulders were slumped and her eyes half closed. She let out and aggrivated sigh and lifted her head.

" Why don't you try making some money and buy some yourself before you keep complaining?! Your not helping anything you know! I was working hard before you dragged me away. I made my own money. You know, sometimes i think im the only responsible one of all of us. I mean, really. Your capable of assasinating how many at once? and you can make even a litte to buy us all some soba ? Maybe a little ramen? Thats not even..."
She was cut off for a moment when a loud rumble echoed from he rstomach. A blush spread across her pale face and her eyes widened. She placed a hand on her stomach trying to stop in and looked up. The two were still walking on, faceing forward.
" Hey! Were you even listening to me? Cuase' if you were ignoring me then ill, ill...I'm gonna get my own food, and when you want some, an di say no, your gonna feel pretty bad!"

She turned her head suddenly. The heavily folliged forest blocked most of her vision, but she could hear a noice in the distance .She perked up immediatly.

" Civilization...! that means food! "

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen looked at Jin. "Quit your complaining fish faced bastered." He said and quickly reached for his back, he put his hand on the handle of his sword and drew it fast as lightning. And he unsheathed his white sword and swung it down forward at Jin.

D4th R3v4n
Jin quickly turned, and despite the sharpness of the sword, caught it in between his hands. "The heat is getting to your head..." He murmered, and look towards the trees, "Food..." He said, and let go of Mugen's sword, walking toward the trees, only food on his mind, seemingly ignoring Fuu...

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen's stomach suddenly growled. "Just a morning work out i'm done." He said and put his white sword into it's sheath. He began to wander off were Fuu heard people.

Wild-Cherry
" You jerks!"
She continued to ramble on as she headed in the direction of the audible people. She managed to sqeeze through a thick mess of trees and looked back at Mugen, waiting for him to follow. Slowly she made her way towards it. She kept back before she immerged into the city.
" Should we go in?"
She asked , curiously. She could now see people, laughing, walking. She gulped.
Eating.
That was enough of an answer for her. She truged forward, licking he rlips.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen forced thru the trees and bushes, he sniffed into the air once and smelled food. He looked at the person carrying dumplings. "Food...Starveing." He took off like the wind running toward the person. "Give me that!" He yelled and flipped back his hard flip flops flew up kicking the Men with the dumplings in the chin. Mugen watched the Men and the dumplings fall down. He instantly caught the dumplings and watched the Men fall on the ground unscious. Mugen began to chow down on the dumplings, he wasn't thinking of nothing but dumplings. He took two bites off one stick and gulped it down.

D4th R3v4n
Jin followed closely behind Fuu. "We have no money." He said simply, his head bowed and eyes closed as he ususally was. "Fuu... Have you considered prostitution yet?" He smiled, but barely. He sighed when he caught site of Mugen, He's going to get us thrown out of the town before we have a chance to eat...

(Had to put that there xD)

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Lol! laughing )
Mugen had already now took 8 bites. And gulped them down, he burped and rubbed his stomach as he dropped the sticks down from the dumplings. "Damn that hit the spot. Some Saki would really hit the spot." He said and stormed off.

Wild-Cherry
fuu's face hardened for a moment, darkening with pure hostility. She raised her hand and slammed it hard against the side of Jina's head.
" You moron. What do you think i am?! "
She then glared at Mugen. Her next victim.
" Hey! Can't you even share a little bit eith the one who got you here? Oh! your so lucky that im here, youd be dead by now! And what appreciation do i get?"
She then walked off, making sure she was out of Jins range of vision. She approached a man working behind the counter of a food stand. She eyed the rice balls, her mouth salivating, and closed her eyes half way. She let a peice of hair fall into them, trying to be what Jin would call 'sexy' She licked her lips and stared at the food.
" Would you be willign to give a girl a free sample?"
She asked, glaring at the food.
' Sorry, im..uh...married..'
A huge blush crossed Her face.
" No, i uh, i meant the the food!"
The man chuckled with a soft, ' i know ' and handed her a bowl of noodles, followed by a cup of warm tea.
' go ahead, sit '
She sat down, thanking him, and then devoured the food.

D4th R3v4n
Jin merely pushed up his glasses as the red hand-print rested on his face. He sighed, and walked into a nearby gloomy-looking shop.

"What'dya want?" Said a rather plump man behind a counter.
The place was full of smoke, smelt like either weed or opium... (By todays standards stick out tongue) When Jin didnt answer, the men got aggitated and drew their swords. "Not a fight..." Jin finally said, but it was to late. Three of the five men came charging at him. Jin caught the first one's blade, broke it, and threw the man out of the place. He kicked the next man in his face, leaving a blood trail on the foot's way back down, and a print on the man's face. The next man swung, and was clearly an ametuer, cause he missed horribly, and Jin kneed him in the stomach and threw him out of the place.
After this preformance, the man behind the counter put his hands in the air, and the other two ran out of there. "Money... Now..." Jin demanded, and waited.
"Yeah yeah! Here ya go, jus' dont hurt me!" The plump little man said.
Jin walked out of the place with three small bags full of money in his hands.

rare_fox
(where should i come in )

D4th R3v4n
(Anywhere... You could meet Fuu, or me or Mugen... Just run into us somehow.)

Wild-Cherry
{ Anywhere }

Fuu caught up to Jin a liitle later, here eyes widening when she noted the full bags of money.
" Hm. nice that you took the prostitution idea to heart."
She smirked and then pushed her hair out of her face.
" Where did you get all that?"
She asked suriously. She looked up. The sky was painting itself with the upcoming evening. They needd shelter...it looked like it could quite possibly be raining soon.

D4th R3v4n
Jin tossed one of the bags to Fuu. "Stole it." He smiled, and started to find Mugen, and an Inn.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen walked into the stored smileing, he walked to the counter. "Hey i'll like a Sake." He said and dug in his pocket fakeing. The counter men pulled out two cups of Sake. Mugen smiled ad snatched both of them. "Dumb ass!" He yelled and ran outside. He ran and drank at the same time, he then stopped as he slid seeing a Inn. "I can use some sleep." He turned around and looked behind him. "What the hell did those bastereds go? I thought they were behind me, oh well the hell with them." He said as he walked into the Inn.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by D4th R3v4n
Jin tossed one of the bags to Fuu. "Stole it." He smiled, and started to find Mugen, and an Inn. Fuu had opened her mouth to protest, but closed it quickly. It was not worth the argument, she would liked to have used it anyways. She tagged after him, her shoes clicking softly. When Mugen came into view she lifted her hand to her mouth and called out a quick 'Hey!'
" We have money. "
She grinned and looked towards Jin.
" Looks like you found somewhere to stay!"
She called, catching up with him.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen jolted looking at Fuu. "Hey damit! Don't come telling me like that!" He yelled and walked over to Fuu and Jin with his hands folded behind his neck.

Maleficus
Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen jolted looking at Fuu. "Hey damit! Don't come telling me like that!" He yelled and walked over to Fuu and Jin with his hands folded behind his neck. Two young men bumped into Mugen, one with a sword and one with bandages around his knuckles. "My deepest apologies sir." The brother with wrapped hands said, bowing deeply. "I must be more careful where I'm going." He said before he stood up strait. "I'm very sorry, I should buy you and your friends a drink." He said pointing them all toward an inn. "Come now, it's the least I can do."

The slightly taller brother with the sword shook his head. "Now Kujo, you know we are in a hurry." He said nodding in the other direction.

Kujo smiled. "You're right Yuu... I guess we will just have to by drinks for our selves." He said as he began to walk away. "Thanks for the drinks." Kujo shouted back as they began to run, leaving twin clouds of dust in their wake.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Bastereds!" Mugen yelled and chased after then at top speed. He was right behind them as he continued running after them. "Come back here!" He yelled.

D4th R3v4n
"There goes Mugen... Might as well follow" Jin sighed, turned, and began to walk after them.

Maleficus
"Bastereds!" Mugen yelled and chased after then at top speed. He was right behind them as he continued running after them. "Come back here!" He yelled. Kujo was laughing as he looked at the money in the bag. "What suckers." He said to Yuu as he laughed.

Yuu smiled and looked back, he gasped when he saw Mugen catching up to them. "Sh*t! That scary guy is after us!" He said as he looked over at Kujo.

Kujo looked back and ran faster. "Let's show this guy how fast we can run." He suggested.

Yuu nodded. "You go ahead and stash the money... I stay and kick this guy's butt." He said turning around and drawing his sword.

D4th R3v4n
Jin noticed that their money was gone. "Damn..." And he darted foward. He quickly made it past Mugen, running much faster. He saw that one of the men had drawn his sword. Jin merely darted foward, skirted around the man, and made for his brother.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Jin!" Mugen yelled giving him the cue to fight Yuu. He continued running look at Yuu. "Bastered i'll kill you when i get my hands on you." He said and simply leaped over Yuu and kept running after Kujo. He picked up his speed and ran past Jin but kept looking at Kujo.

D4th R3v4n
"Fine..." Jin grunted, turned and darted at Yuu. He drew his sword, stuck low to the ground, and brought his sword up in a diagnol angle.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen had caught up to Kujo now right behind him running like a wild man. "Jin don't die you bastered! I still want to kill you!" He yelled back then focused back on Kujo.

Maleficus
Jin noticed that their money was gone. "Damn..." And he darted foward. He quickly made it past Mugen, running much faster. He saw that one of the men had drawn his sword. Jin merely darted foward, skirted around the man, and made for his brother. Kujo jumped back suddenly and kicked Jin in the face, sending his soaring down the street in the opposite direction. Kujo ran away quickly. "I won't stop 'til I hit the horizon." He said as he ran.Originally posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
"Jin!" Mugen yelled giving him the cue to fight Yuu. He continued running look at Yuu. "Bastered i'll kill you when i get my hands on you." He said and simply leaped over Yuu and kept running after Kujo. He picked up his speed and ran past Jin but kept looking at Kujo. Yuu grabbed Mugen's foot as he jumped over him and slammed him to the ground. "Hey, I'm here to fight you... at least humor me and draw your sword." He said Holding up his swords defensively.

Wild-Cherry
{ Hey, just a warning im leaving on friday, ill be gone a week, Jin and Mugen, please control Fuu happy }

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Yaaaa! I'll make Fuu do nice things for Jin and Mugen. shifty )

Wild-Cherry
(Yaaaa! I'll make Fuu do nice things for Jin and Mugen. shifty ) { Fuu will kick your asses when she actually gets back nono and just to assure it Fuu's going unconcious before im gone nana }

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen put his hand on the ground and spent around on the ground. Sorta break danceing his feet flying everywere, he pushed his hand in the air as he kicked Yuu in the chin sending him flying back. He then started running for Kujo, he felt the pain but didn't want to show it. "Yea and i'll chase you until the horizon!" He yelled picking up speed.

(Lol! laughing )

Maleficus
Mugen put his hand on the ground and spent around on the ground. Sorta break danceing his feet flying everywere, he pushed his hand in the air as he kicked Yuu in the chin sending him flying back. He then started running for Kujo, he felt the pain but didn't want to show it. "Yea and i'll chase you until the horizon!" He yelled picking up speed.

(Lol! laughing ) Yuu landed in front of Mugen and spun around quickly, his blades flashed brightly, cutting the straps on Mugen's sword and sandals. Yuu grabbed the sword before it fell to the ground and ran off quickly. "I'm sure I can pawn this for something." Yuu said as he ran off."

Kujo laughed. "You old farts will have to try a lot harder then that to catch the Ryoichi brothers!" Kujo said as he ran faster.

D4th R3v4n
Jin recovered quickly and continued to dart after Kujo. "Got you." He whispered, and tackled Kujo, the bag of money ,tightly sealed, went flying. Jin drew his sword and put it to Kujo's neck. "Who are you?"

Ichigo Kurosaki
"That's it!" Mugen yelled and flew faster then after Yuu. He jumped into the air and swung his foot down hard kicking him in the head. He quickly grabbed his sword.

Maleficus
Jin recovered quickly and continued to dart after Kujo. "Got you." He whispered, and tackled Kujo, the bag of money ,tightly sealed, went flying. Jin drew his sword and put it to Kujo's neck. "Who are you?" Kujo forced his elbows into Jin's floating ribs with incredible force. "I'm the kid who kicked your ass." He said as he grabbed the hand that held the sword and flipped Jin onto his back. "See you four eyes." Kujo said as he ran and picked up the bag of money.

D4th R3v4n
Jin coughed, but grabbed Kujo's ankle before he could run, and gave him a good hardy punch in the face, enough to break something. "Your... Not going anywhere." He coughed, and picked up his sword.

Maleficus
"That's it!" Mugen yelled and flew faster then after Yuu. He jumped into the air and swung his foot down hard kicking him in the head. He quickly grabbed his sword. Yuu kicked Mugen between the legs and slammed the hilt of his sword into Mugen's temple. "See you old guys later." Yuu said as he ran after his brother quickly. Yuu kicked Jin's hand away from Kujo, then spun around and threw a revers kick at Jin's jaw. Yuu then pushed Kujo and got him running again.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen had just blocked his attack in the nick of time. He slid back but continued chaseing Yuu. "Bastereds!" He screamed and ran chase he grabbed him by the shirt and pulled back hard slamming him into the ground. He then pulled out his swords hilt of his sword and swung it down at Yuu.

Maleficus
Mugen had just blocked his attack in the nick of time. He slid back but continued chaseing Yuu. "Bastereds!" He screamed and ran chase he grabbed him by the shirt and pulled back hard slamming him into the ground. He then pulled out his swords hilt of his sword and swung it down at Yuu. Yuu blocked Mugen's attack with his wakazashi, then slashed the top of his hand to make him drop the sword. Yuu quickly jumped to his feet and kept running.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen blocked it with his sword. He started running as well, he ran right past Yuu.

Maleficus
Mugen blocked it with his sword. He started running as well, he ran right past Yuu. Kujo and Yuu split of and ran in different directions. Kujo ran into a crowd while Yuu ran into a forest. Kujo was sure to hide himself well as he blended in with a large group of vagrants. Yuu grabbed a rock and tossed it at Mugen's head to get his attention.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen jumped into the air and knocked it out the air with his leg. "Bastered." He was now getting tired but he continued running after Yuu.

Maleficus
Mugen jumped into the air and knocked it out the air with his leg. "Bastered." He was now getting tired but he continued running after Yuu. Yuu grinned as he hid behind a tree and waited for Mugen. "Idiot." He said as he grabbed mugen by the collar of his shirt and flipped him onto his face. Yuu jumped onto Mugen's back and slammed his head into a rock before he got up and ran away.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen got up as blood trickled down his forhead. His back popped loudly. He smiled. "Think this can stop me?" He took one step to run and his back was in great pain. He fell to the ground holding his back then his forhead was hurting.

Maleficus
Yuu laughed as he ran back to the town. He knew it wasn't safe to meet up with Kujo yet so he would lay low for a few hours. "Those guys should have known better then to go picking fights with the likes of us." He said as he walked. Yuu kept walking until he realized that he was lost. "Wait a minute... haven't I been here before?" He asked himself, looking up at a large in. "Something familiar about this..." Yuu said as he looked around carefully and recognised this girl he stole the bag of money from. "Crap!" Yuu exclaimed as he tried to hide himself.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen smiled as he appeared behind Yuu. Blood still trickled down his forhead. "Ha! Dumbass! I'll kill you!" He said as he started laughing like a maniac he pulled his sword out.

Maleficus
Mugen smiled as he appeared behind Yuu. Blood still trickled down his forhead. "Ha! Dumbass! I'll kill you!" He said as he started laughing like a maniac he pulled his sword out. Yuu looked around quickly. "Why would you want to kill me... if you want your money back you'll have to chase down that guy over there." Yuu said pointing at a man who was running down the street with a bag over his shoulder. "He said he would hide the money for me, so if you want it back you'll have to beat the answers out of him."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen shook his head smileing. "I can give a rats ass about the money. I just want to kill you!" He said and sheathed his sword and but his hands on the ground. As he swung around wildly and fast at Yuu.

Maleficus
Mugen shook his head smileing. "I can give a rats ass about the money. I just want to kill you!" He said and sheathed his sword and but his hands on the ground. As he swung around wildly and fast at Yuu. Yuu spun around and blocked Mugen's kicks with the reverse sides of his swords. "You aren't the brightest, are you?" Yuu asked jokingly as he kicked Mugen away and ran over to Fuu. "Sorry, but your friend is being annoying and this is all I can think to do to get rid of him." Yuu said as he grabbed Fuu and held his sword to her throat. "Stay calm, I won't hurt you if you just come with me." Yuu whispered, then he looked up at Mugen. "Back off punk! I'm going to disappear with your friend here and you won't follow if you want her head to stay on he shoulders."

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen smiled and started laughing. "I can give a rats ass about her." He then ran at Yuu and flipped back kicking him in the chin. He started smileing once he knew that he had got a hit off him in the chin.

Maleficus
Mugen smiled and started laughing. "I can give a rats ass about her." He then ran at Yuu and flipped back kicking him in the chin. He started smileing once he knew that he had got a hit off him in the chin. (That doesn't make sense, how could you kick a guy who could easily see it coming.)

Yuu moved his head out of the way and stepped back, still holding on to Fuu. "Some friend." Yuu said to her as he led her away. Yuu ran toward the crowded streets, pulling Fuu with him. "For some reason, I think you might be safer with me for now."

Ichigo Kurosaki
(So you see all his kicks easily.)
Mugen ran after Yuu knocking the people aside. "Come back!" He yelled still running.

Maleficus
(So you see all his kicks easily.)
Mugen ran after Yuu knocking the people aside. "Come back!" He yelled still running. (You had to get a running start, who wouldn't see it coming.)

Yuu ran into an alley and hid Fuu in a jar, then hid himself in a box before Mugen could catch up. "What a crazy guy... I wounder why that girl travels with him." Yuu thought to himself.

((I'll bring in my new character here.))

Ryo was running though the city streets when he saw a crazy haired man in a red shirt running in his direction. "Excuse me sir... are you looking for someone? Have you just been mugged?" Ryo asked, noticing the blood on the man's face.

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Yea but you and your characters dodge everything we throw at you.)

Mugen looked Ryo and ignored him. He pushed right past him. "Were the hell is that Jin." He said before pulling his sword out. "No matter."

Maleficus
(Yea but you and your characters dodge everything we throw at you.)

Mugen looked Ryo and ignored him. He pushed right past him. "Were the hell is that Jin." He said before pulling his sword out. "No matter." (What the heck are you talking about? Look back at all the fights we have had in all the threads. You were the one who danced out of the way of my attacks AFTER they hit you. Now that I am pointing out that a flying jump kick is easy to avoid you start making a stink about how I am cheep. In the Avatar thread you were using attacks that shouldn't even exist, and I didn't say anything about it. I suggest you drop it before I have to school you.)

Ryo was confused at the actions of the crazy haired man. "He must be insane... maybe I should keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't hurt anybody." Ryo said to himself as he watched Mugen.

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Uh-Oh! eek! )

Ichigo Kurosaki
(And we continue...God modder. stick out tongue)

Maleficus
(And we continue...God modder. stick out tongue) (Agreed... Punk disgust )

Ichigo Kurosaki
(Lol! laughing )

Maleficus
(Lol! laughing ) (Yes, yes, LOL and all that. I know I'm super hilarious... But let's get back to the RP.)

Ryo stood next to Mugen. "By the way you hold your sword I can tell that you have been wronged... do you require aid in finding the villain?" Ryo asked, not kn owing how strange he seemed.

Chizzle
(now here comes my char)
Roy just stood and watched theese odd people. Then he said to him self ''now some ramen would b good this is like movie''

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Yea what ever." Mugen said before taking off.

Maleficus
Ryo followed Mugen. "Wait, I shall follow you!" Ryo shouted, keeping up with Mugen and watching for trouble.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Yea ok." Mugen said and stopped running as he turned around looking to the side. "Damn that guys fast." He quickly licked the blood as it's red warmth trickled down his forhead. It tasted salty and some other flavor that he couldn't explain. Mugen sighed and sheathed his Kantana it made a slight grinding noise as it went in. He then started walking off toward were he had last told Jin to stay at.

Maleficus
"Yea ok." Mugen said and stopped running as he turned around looking to the side. "Damn that guys fast." He quickly licked the blood as it's red warmth trickled down his forhead. It tasted salty and some other flavor that he couldn't explain. Mugen sighed and sheathed his Kantana it made a slight grinding noise as it went in. He then started walking off toward were he had last told Jin to stay at. Ryo thought for a second. "A fast criminal you say... I will find him while you go get help." Ryo said, trying to sound heroic. "I'm off!" Ryo shouted as he ran off in the opposite direction.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen watched Ryo run off. "What a weird guy." He said before taking off again to find Jin.

D4th R3v4n
Jin was standing against the wall, a bowl of noodles in his hands and part of it in his mouth. He smiled wryly as he saw Mugen approaching, and waved him over, "Have fun?" He chuckled, and took another bite of the noodles.

Ichigo Kurosaki
"Bastered." Mugen mumbled as he walked over to Jin. "So were's that dumb ass girl." He said and slumped down on the wall.

D4th R3v4n
"Dunno..." He mumbled through the noodles. He finished them of and looked around the plaza, seeing no sign of Fuu. He sighed and began to think about someone...

Ichigo Kurosaki
Mugen shrugged his shoulders and looked up at Jin. "Hey!" He yelled and stuck out his pinky finger then dug it in his ears. And pulled out tons of wax. He threw it on the ground and stood up.

Maleficus
Yuu looked out of the jar he was hiding in and stood up when he saw he lost Mugen. "Man... that could have gotten messy." Yuu said as he got out of the jar. Yuu helped Fuu out of the other jar. "Come on... we have to go find my brother." Yuu said as he led Fuu toward the business district.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.