Did Anakin reach his potential?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Lord Windu
I've read a lot about Anakin not reaching his full potential because he was mutilated at mustafar. However i think that he may have been closer that everyone gives him credit for.

After all he did wipe out most of the jedi after he became Darth vader and he was in a big chunky suit which must of been a challange.

Just because the duels in the last two movies make Vader out to be old and slow, i think that he held back because of Luke being his son and all.

One the other hand if he is the chosen one then that must have been his destiny to be put in the suit and therefor that must be his true power?

Last thing. Im not religous but isn't Star Wars blasfemous because Anakin is born of a virgin mother, like Jesus, and he saves the galaxy from evil, which could be interpreted as saving the world from the devil?

Sin Harvest
Umm, no to all. Anakin never reached his full potential. And Anakin being born from a virgin isn't Star Wars going around trying to say **** Jesus okay.

Council#13
Yeah, Anakin never reached his full potential.

Escape81
If Anakin reached his full potential, he would've been twice as powerful as Yoda or Palpatine. He never did. The injuries on Mustafar crippled his ability to become stronger than his master, leaving him only with 80% of his former abilities.

Jam-Jul_Lison
of course he never reached his full potential. Also Vader help hunt down what few jedi were left from order 66. which as we know most of the jedi were killed in the clone wars and in order 66.

Legion_of_Maul
full potential anakin would make NJO luke look like a joke, plus he would have been on par with DN luke by about ESB SOTE or ROTJ

Sith Lord Windu
Okay. Now i know.

Razielim
Meh, we've heard plenty of figures on Anakin's full potential: ranging from 160% to 1000% of Palpatine.

Sin Harvest
I could imagine that full potential Anakin would have been stronger then Ragnos but we will never know.

kamikz
Of course, he would have been the strongest ever, means more so than Luke Skywalker. (Or at least equal).

redcaped
From the moment you were born, you're still the same person no matter what you accomplish. What you hear either from a good or bad person are simple speculations...they are not the truth and will never be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.