The Official Teaser Trailer Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
OK! So we seen the teaser trailer! what do we think abotu it.. Well personally i think it looks AMAZING! Despite the fact that it so much follows the comics adn the 90s cartoon which i love. Some sequences were directly fromt he cartoon.
1. The tower where because of the bell the symbiote goes crazy and Peter rips it off.. in the teaser you can see the inside of the tower with a big bell in the background.
2. The ending where he hangs from the building is similar to how he wakes up wearing the suit and hanging on top of a building.
3. when he is assleep and the symbiote gets to him..
4. How brock discovers spiderman is peter.
I thinki it looks good, i hope they do a good venom, and a good way to how the symbiote is developed, LAB? SPACE? WHICH ONE? i would personally preffer the SPACE one, and i think since they have so much resemblace to the 90s cartoon, the space is the better pick. What you guys think?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/medium.html

H. S. 6
I'm wondering why you made this thread when there's one right above it.

steverules
Cool, the Goblin was in his green costume!

Dan-El
What in bloody **** are you talking about? He's in a black snowboard jacket with weird goggles! What green costume?

quiqueg34
Do we know what movie in the theatre will show this trailer yet? It looks amazing and I don't know that I'm gonna hang around the forums too much because the xmen one had tons of spoiler. I'll check in with new trailers and big news that makes the real news. Looks awesome!

quiqueg34
Found it! It's with Superman Returns!

steverules
Originally posted by Dan-El
What in bloody **** are you talking about? He's in a black snowboard jacket with weird goggles! What green costume?

I thought he looked green.

Vladimir
the goblin does look weird.. he has goggles.. wtf..... he look sdifferent from the one in the first movie.. i guess they had to make him look different, otherwise it would have beena lot like the first movie. i liked the resemblance they made to the cartoon...!!

Dan-El
With the belltower and the black suit? Yeah, that's cool. But the Goblin costume is a travesty. I would've preferred a play off of Norman's costume...

quiqueg34
It's not like it's final or anything. Things change all the time and he could have a completely different costume that what has been shown to us. Since the only scenes we've seen are complete CGI it would only take a few clicks of the mouse to change it.

FG725
Originally posted by quiqueg34
It's not like it's final or anything. Things change all the time and he could have a completely different costume that what has been shown to us. Since the only scenes we've seen are complete CGI it would only take a few clicks of the mouse to change it.
they aren't going to change his entire look after they just showed him to us

quiqueg34
It's definately been done before. There isn't even a full second of footage shown to us... and why would it hurt them if they were to make a change within the year that the film will actually come out. Not time to research it but plenty has been added and left out in trailers. A recent one off the top of my head is the X3 trailer showing... SPOILER

s-C-O-t-t's (people see words as pictures so I put in spaces hoping it would work) body on the ground at alkali lake.

cain marko
Originally posted by quiqueg34
It's definately been done before. There isn't even a full second of footage shown to us... and why would it hurt them if they were to make a change within the year that the film will actually come out. Not time to research it but plenty has been added and left out in trailers. A recent one off the top of my head is the X3 trailer showing... SPOILER

s-C-O-t-t's (people see words as pictures so I put in spaces hoping it would work) body on the ground at alkali lake.

have u got a picture of that? i cant see him there

quiqueg34
I don't have a picture but if you look at the main trailer (not the teaser and not the 7 minute one. 4 tenths of the way through or about the 2 on the official website you can see laying on the ground... Logan says "Jean" right after but it's clearly scott.

rubinator
i think it could be for his test flight i read somewhere, he wore a costume for a testflight then ran into peter

i know that the costume is still the same for the first movie except there is purple on the head shoulders and i think the chest

Dan-El
There is nothing the same about that costume at all

rubinator
Originally posted by Dan-El
There is nothing the same about that costume at all

thats why i worte except, unless your talking about the suit in the teaser,that suit is different from the original, it could be a test flight suit

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Vladimir
OK! So we seen the teaser trailer! what do we think abotu it.. Well personally i think it looks AMAZING! Despite the fact that it so much follows the comics adn the 90s cartoon which i love. Some sequences were directly fromt he cartoon.
1. The tower where because of the bell the symbiote goes crazy and Peter rips it off.. in the teaser you can see the inside of the tower with a big bell in the background.
2. The ending where he hangs from the building is similar to how he wakes up wearing the suit and hanging on top of a building.
3. when he is assleep and the symbiote gets to him..
4. How brock discovers spiderman is peter.
I thinki it looks good, i hope they do a good venom, and a good way to how the symbiote is developed, LAB? SPACE? WHICH ONE? i would personally preffer the SPACE one, and i think since they have so much resemblace to the 90s cartoon, the space is the better pick. What you guys think?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/medium.html I'm currently watching it. I just got Marvel Pulse today in my email and it was attached. Way nice so far... (taking a while cause I have dialup... sad

Dan-El
Originally posted by rubinator
thats why i worte except, unless your talking about the suit in the teaser,that suit is different from the original, it could be a test flight suit
Sorry, I thought you said the second costume was the same, lol! I was like, "Rubin! I gave you more credit than THAT!" lol

Prince Nauj
I saw this trailer its along with superman returns. It looks pretty good actually big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.