What's this problem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I am trying to download the Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer on Quicktime. But it comes up with the faded quicktime image with a question mark over it where the trailer should be downloading. What the hell is the problem? It's really annoying!

DanZeke25
Same thing happened to me. I had to turn my computer on and off 5 times straight, run around my house while wearing a wedding gown 4 times, and then watch 5 hours straight of American Idol. It should work then.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Same thing happened to me. I had to turn my computer on and off 5 times straight, run around my house while wearing a wedding gown 4 times, and then watch 5 hours straight of American Idol. It should work then.

yer this works for practically everything yes

BlackC@
Yea, okay. Thanks, I'll try that...Dick head...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by BlackC@

laughing

DanZeke25

It works, b*tch.

Prabhodh

hey dont go off at us, we have a news and questions forum for this. You posted it in the wrong forum, so you will get shit answers.

-Tired Hiker-
Hey, Blackcat, just ignore all these jokers, what you need to do is pour maple syrup all over your hard drive, that should fix it. thumb up

Prabhodh
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Hey, Blackcat, just ignore all these jokers, what you need to do is pour maple syrup all over your hard drive, that should fix it. thumb up

genius.

that will never fail. smile

Imaginary
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a_-UglaU0kM

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Prabhodh
genius.

that will never fail. smile

I poured some in my gas tank today, car started right up! smile Git' er' done!!!!! thumb up

Prabhodh
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I poured some in my gas tank today, car started right up! smile Git' er' done!!!!! thumb up

aha yes good old maple syrup fixes any problem in a matter of seconds yes

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Imaginary
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a_-UglaU0kM

Nice!!! Thanks, Imaginary!!! thumb up

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Prabhodh
aha yes good old maple syrup fixes any problem in a matter of seconds yes laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.