My Favorite Forum Got H4xx0red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Its true...

I post regularly on a guitar forum that got pwned by someone who made it so no one can log in, and then they made about 4 pages worth of spam threads. It sucks because that forum kicks ass (no offense to KMC)

taft
None taken.

Ladyluck
Bummer.

Mei Amor
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Bummer. Originally posted by taft
None taken.

Bloigen
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Its true...

I post regularly on a guitar forum that got pwned by someone who made it so no one can log in, and then they made about 4 pages worth of spam threads. It sucks because that forum kicks ass (no offense to KMC) Originally posted by taft
None taken. Originally posted by Ladyluck
Bummer. Originally posted by Mei Amor

Dregh2
Its true...

I post regularly on a guitar forum that got pwned by someone who made it so no one can log in, and then they made about 4 pages worth of spam threads. It sucks because that forum kicks ass (no offense to KMC)
Originally posted by taft
None taken.
Bummer.
Originally posted by Mei Amor

Originally posted by Bloigen

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ghandi
Any doodz wantz cyberz?

Originally posted by Stalin
Erm... No.

Bloigen
whoa

DanZeke25
Owned.

PINBALL
I post on the same forum, it's fine now....

Leo.M
Its true...

Originally posted by taft
None taken.
Bummer.
Originally posted by Bloigen

Originally posted by Dregh2

RedAlertv2
Turns out its fixed. False alarm. You can stop holding your breath

DarkC
Its true...

You deserve a nice vicious ball squeeze from KMC. happy

Meus Amor
Originally posted by DarkC
You deserve a nice vicious ball squeeze from KMC. happy laughing out loud You're the one that gets to touch them.

autumn dreams
Its true...

My form was hacked once, well, actually, it was deleted by someone I used to trust. I have a new one now, though.

DarkC
Originally posted by Meus Amor
laughing out loud You're the one that gets to touch them.
Gimme a pair of hockey gloves and I'd be glad to.

But if KMC ever gets hacked, I'll......I'll cry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.