hob goblin or Green Goblin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
So we have all seen the trailer and I am 100% sure that the Goblin was green. Is it a good idea to have Harry as the Green Goblin or should he have been the Hob Goblin?

Scarlet_Spidey
In my eyes Macendale is the only hobgoblin, so no, he shouldn't of been the hobgoblin.

Darth Jello
I agree to a point-

Green Goblin=Norman or Harry Osborne, not counting the most recent one
Hobgoblin=Roderick Kingsley or Jacen Macendale

Scarlet_Spidey
Indeed. But i froze the trailer a bit and thought i saw that the green goblin costume had been changed a bit. Hopefully now it won't look like a power ranger parody anymore.

H. S. 6
I don't care either way, but I think it might be a tad bit cooler to show him as the second Green Goblin.

NoFate007
GG2 instead of Hobgoblin - yes
That costume - hell no.

They should've made him look like a goblin and not like he should be dancing in some techno club.

Dan-El
Agreed. However, the costume does pick up in places where Norman's was lacking, and vice versa.
Though Norman's actually LOOKED like a green goblin, Harry has a place for his Pumpkin Bombs, his belt, unlike his father (who just pulled them out of nowhere!)

Silverstein
Harry shouldve made a little pouch bag, to keep the bombs in, like the original costume design. as well as a place to put his spellbook and magic wand, etc.

Scarlet_Spidey
Hopefully now it will be acceptable, that costume i mean. I just really hoped they made it more costume-like than realistic style. Because now they want to keep a certain amount of realism in the movie. Yes, and a guy who can run up walls and shoot webs is realistic.

steverules
And how Pete made his costume

benplace
hxxp://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1653/goblin0nt.jpg

Dan-El
Originally posted by Silverstein
Harry shouldve made a little pouch bag, to keep the bombs in, like the original costume design. as well as a place to put his spellbook and magic wand, etc.

Spellbook? Magic wand? What the **** are you babbling about?

steverules
I think he was just joking

FG725
Originally posted by Dan-El
actually he did that once.......it was on one of the old cartoons but yeah he did it.....anyway it doesn't look like any of the goblins looks more like one of the jury members that doesn't even look like a glider and he isn't wearing any armor just looks like a shirt and pants from what I can tell. And his mask looks like a paint ball mask. Just pause it or something right before the greatest battle comes up and you can see him perfectly

edit: nvm maybe it is a glider looks alot different if it is though

Scarlet_Spidey
Originally posted by Dan-El

He's probably still trapped in the almighty superstupid harry potter-universe. Look harry, it's a goblin !

steverules
Hmmmm Harry Osbourn...Harry Potter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.