Perfect ending for X-men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar

cain marko

lordofwar
It would have been more emotional.

Jury
Maybe the screenwriters realized that this kind of ending would be predictable... and nonsense.

The whole movie has established that Phoenix is so powerful as nobody could ever imagine.

If Jean cannot completely control the Phoenix, how could she manage to control Cyclops to do that for her? I guess, it would be too soon for Jean to control such powerful Force. Not at that time.

And let's face it, they can't use Cyclops anymore at that time. His term ended when Marsden made a transaction with rival company. Of course, they can't make such ending.

But, even without the ruby-eye, the movie has left us with hope for future X-Men movies.

And that's what makes me happy.

And this should have been posted in the

X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion

gambit12 mon ami

katie_girl09
Originally posted by Jury
Maybe the screenwriters realized that this kind of ending would be predictable... and nonsense.

The whole movie has established that Phoenix is so powerful as nobody could ever imagine.

If Jean cannot completely control the Phoenix, how could she manage to control Cyclops to do that for her? I guess, it would be too soon for Jean to control such powerful Force. Not at that time.

And let's face it, they can't use Cyclops anymore at that time. His term ended when Marsden made a transaction with rival company. Of course, they can't make such ending.

But, even without the ruby-eye, the movie has left us with hope for future X-Men movies.

And that's what makes me happy.

And this should have been posted in the

X-Men: The Last Stand Discussion

gambit12 mon ami
Ummmm... Didn't she control Cyclops' beam in the movie anyway? How would that be "nonsense". If you ask me, it would have been a waaayyy better ending. It sounds to me like (as usual) they had to put Wolverine into the spotlight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.