Hordak Vs. Skeletor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive
I don't kwow much about Masters of the Unvierse. Who is more powerful out of this two guys?

Darth Macabre
Skeletor....Except in the newer T.V. series...Hordak was Skeletor's "savior" basically.

golem370
In the Hold cartoon Skeletor was scared of Hordak

Darth Macabre
In the old cartoon, Hordak was trapped in a different dimension by Skeletor, wasn't he?

And Xplosive- If you wondering who's the most powerful villain in He-Man, it's Horde Prime...The enigmatic and ambiguous leader of Hordak.

golem370
He was always timid around Hordak imo

Xplosive
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
In the old cartoon, Hordak was trapped in a different dimension by Skeletor, wasn't he?

And Xplosive- If you wondering who's the most powerful villain in He-Man, it's Horde Prime...The enigmatic and ambiguous leader of Hordak.

Is that the one of who Hordak and Skeletor are affraid of? We only see his, I think metallic arm and it's big arm.

bigbran
why does he man have unlimited strength, if hes not even the best?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Xplosive
Is that the one of who Hordak and Skeletor are affraid of? We only see his, I think metallic arm and it's big arm.

Yup, that's...it? Him? lol

Xplosive
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Yup, that's...it? Him? lol

Is it? I really don't know much about MOTU.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Xplosive
Is it? I really don't know much about MOTU.

Yeah it is...But I didn't know what to call him...Is it an it? Or is it a him? Or maybe even a her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.